45 Pages<<434445Prev
#1101 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2020 9:38:49 AM(UTC)
i wuz about to win in a level 6 car in twilight about 200 feet from finish and i say

looking good

second later 10 go by max speed left side of me....

the finish wuz at the road going to the main lake....past speed trap to the left iz a water fall frozen you can jump

Edited by user Wednesday, August 19, 2020 9:40:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1102 Posted : Friday, August 21, 2020 11:33:45 AM(UTC)
haz any one started the last race in eliminator below 4 total racers....

ive done 4 a few times but never less than that....

#1103 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2020 1:07:21 PM(UTC)
Anyone who left decide to come back to E! now that the roll over issue is fixed?
 2 users liked this post.
#1104 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2020 2:06:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ritemare Go to Quoted Post

It was a while back, but had a 3 player final race once!

Me in a Ram Rebel TRX (L5) against Bugatti (L10) & Pro Truck (L10).

Needless to say, but I came 3rd! :(

Edited by user Thursday, September 17, 2020 2:10:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1105 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2020 3:31:43 PM(UTC)
I needed the Heads Up achievement (win without taking any car drops) as my last achievement on the mainland and finally got it in a level 2 Golf. Followed by a win in a level 3 Cavalier. Prior to that my lowest level wins were 4s. (Wins 94 and 95, closing in on 100, not that I’ll ever catch a couple of you...)
 1 user liked this post.
#1106 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2020 12:04:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ritemare Go to Quoted Post

I've just done one where there were only 3 players, including me.
I won, although I'm not sure how, because I hit many trees during the final race !
#1107 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2020 9:29:30 AM(UTC)
There is session in eliminator mode but no player accepts

https://prnt.sc/vf8bb2
#1108 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2020 6:34:29 AM(UTC)
That Heads Up achievement for winning without collecting any car pickups is so absurd and random. I wish there was a way to make the developers who were responsible for that achievement and the eliminator game mode to become as miserable as I am for playing this. It's the last achievement I need for FH4. I just want PG to know this turned my favorite game into my most hated game.

To be fair, the Forza Motorsport series has always been terrible for the completionist in me, but I know that going in and choose to ignore those that are annoying. Somehow, this felt so much worse with an add-on game mode that I hate. Rant over
#1109 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2020 6:56:51 AM(UTC)
You do know you don't need to win in the Mini, I assume. (Some people make that mistake.) It relies on some degree of luck but it's not random like 'completely out of your control' random like Underdog in Forza Motorsport. Now that really was all but impossible to get without boosting.

Edited by user Wednesday, November 18, 2020 6:57:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1110 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2020 7:35:43 AM(UTC)
Yeah, this is a tough but fair achievement and probably one of the more enjoyable ones. I think I got it by winning 4-5 head to heads against higher class cars and eventually had something like a Level 8 car for the final race.

I never got the achievements which required you to survive to the end in the Mini (well I did but it didn’t save a couple of times) or beat a car 5 levels above.
#1111 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2020 7:37:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
You do know you don't need to win in the Mini, I assume. (Some people make that mistake.) It relies on some degree of luck but it's not random like 'completely out of your control' random like Underdog in Forza Motorsport. Now that really was all but impossible to get without boosting.

I am aware, but you do have to win the first race against an opponent while in the Mini (you cannot pick up any cars).
From there, you have to avoid other racers or keep winning. At the end you have to hope you guess the correct direction for the final race (which is just so dumb).
Lastly, I have to hope (and I am running into this a lot lately) that there aren't users working together... can you join this mode while in a convoy?

Also, there was an Xbox outage as I was driving my Level 10 Hoonigan in 1st place to the finish line, and I (along with everyone) was disconnected.
I might not have won, but it was still infuriating. I have finished 2nd going for this achievement several times
Just adding to the bad luck there...

Yeah, that Underdog (start last and finish 1st against 23 other racers) in FM7 is pretty stupid.

Edited by user Wednesday, November 18, 2020 7:56:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1112 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2020 7:44:53 AM(UTC)
Getting a win in the Mini is straightforward, granted you aren't likely to beat a top tier car with it (although it can be done) but you can certainly beat one a few tiers above you and get yourself in a position to win. Basically, not being able to pick up car drops is the LEAST of your worries. It's winning that is the most challenging thing. But if you are a decently competitive player, you will do it. Guessing the end destination direction is not pure luck, you can make an educated guess which you will learn as you play more. There's lots of good advice in this thread how to do that. I found the FH4 'Underdog' achievement harder than Heads Up. Beating a much faster car does require quite some degree of luck (but again there are ways to increase your chances).

Edited by user Wednesday, November 18, 2020 7:45:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1113 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2020 7:46:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Yeah, this is a tough but fair achievement and probably one of the more enjoyable ones. I think I got it by winning 4-5 head to heads against higher class cars and eventually had something like a Level 8 car for the final race.

I never got the achievements which required you to survive to the end in the Mini (well I did but it didn’t save a couple of times) or beat a car 5 levels above.

You and I define "fair" very differently... I'll agree to disagree on that one, LOL. The winning against a car 5 levels above achievement (Underdog) was actually my first to unlock in this mode with winning your 1st head to head race (two in one). Riding around in the Mini, a lot of players are dying to go after you. Getting to the end with the mini is pretty easy as well (it might be the easiest other than playing 50 games or collecting 100 cars).

Edited by user Wednesday, November 18, 2020 7:51:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1114 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2020 8:14:29 AM(UTC)
Achievements destroyed the whole mode for me. I got everything and after that I forgot about the mode completely. Could be different without forcing me to play it.
45 Pages<<434445Prev

Notification

Icon
Error