2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2020 2:14:03 AM(UTC)
After this update, I found that my clutch and handbrake were the opposite of how they should be, and were working the opposite of what the controller settings were showing. I had to turn off the option to swap clutch and handbrake, exit and drive a little, then go back into the options and turn it back on again, then clutch and handbrake worked correctly again.

This was on PC with Xbox controller.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2020 3:00:00 AM(UTC)
It fixed the Livery HUB.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2020 12:49:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
After this update, I found that my clutch and handbrake were the opposite of how they should be, and were working the opposite of what the controller settings were showing. I had to turn off the option to swap clutch and handbrake, exit and drive a little, then go back into the options and turn it back on again, then clutch and handbrake worked correctly again.

This was on PC with Xbox controller.

I have this bug every time I start the game (PC Xbox One controller).
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2020 3:44:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: piak25 Go to Quoted Post
I have this bug every time I start the game (PC Xbox One controller).

Strange, it worked fine for me, today, it was just the first time I ran it after the update it didn't work.

Note that it didn't reset my controller settings to default. It still showed clutch and handbrake as swapped, it showed A as being clutch. But when I pressed A, it applied the handbrake not the clutch.

Notification

Icon
Error