114 Pages<<112113114Prev
#2826 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2020 12:03:57 PM(UTC)
Please, for the love of god or whatever deity you pray to, Fix ranked and unranked racing IN FH4. Create lobbies where you can choose the class of car you want to drive and the type of racing event ( street, dirt, road, etc.). Take Out Free roam rush from the events and make that its own game type, so people get to choose if they want to play that. Simple

Look no one that I know, really wants to take a car tuned for a street and be forced to offraod with it.. Why is this a thing? Is this a troll? Im forced to believe that some dev or devs find this highly amusing and thus here we are. Please change this, youve had your laugh, this is ruining the multiplayer experience for most.

I understand that if you do this change your player base of Forza 7 may be reduced more,... but so what,. youve put forza 7 on the game pass now so ?? And lets keep it 100% real, Forza 7 feels boxy, youre confined to menu screens which after forza horizon 4 is nearly intolerable.

Look just blend the 2 games. Yeah you lose the ability to push 2 seperate products to the masses, but you save on the overhead of producing 2 seperate products AND you build a more complete and complex gaming experience.

Now, back to that last point, I get it, you blending the 2 games to make 1 will never happen, one is arcade the other is sim. I Get it. but, if you just simply implemented a few changes to both titles, i.e. game type lobbies for fh4 ranked and unranked, Free roam movement of some type for fh7....

Overall I would believe this change would make your community happier and grows it in the end. Just a thought. Hopefully not a pipe dream. :)
#2827 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2020 3:57:15 PM(UTC)
Just had a great win against some high ranks and got +17... then in the very next A class adventure I lost to a league 5 in what might as well have been an S2 speed Atomic Punk (I assume it was drag tyres or something) and got exactly -17... easy come (or not), easy go.

Edited by user Sunday, October 25, 2020 3:57:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2828 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2020 12:52:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: G3MSapphir3 Go to Quoted Post
Please, for the love of god or whatever deity you pray to, Fix ranked and unranked racing IN FH4. Create lobbies where you can choose the class of car you want to drive and the type of racing event ( street, dirt, road, etc.). Take Out Free roam rush from the events and make that its own game type, so people get to choose if they want to play that. Simple

Look no one that I know, really wants to take a car tuned for a street and be forced to offraod with it.. Why is this a thing? Is this a troll? Im forced to believe that some dev or devs find this highly amusing and thus here we are. Please change this, youve had your laugh, this is ruining the multiplayer experience for most.

They took free roam rush out of road and street adventures a long time ago, after widespread complaints.

The biggest troll now is that apparently some dev or devs is upset that they had to do that, so they trolled us by making sure that the vast majority of ranked adventures are cross country or dirt, the race types most people don't want to play.

Actually come to think of it, the really biggest troll is the way the points system works. As I've just lost a vast number of points again for losing to extremely fast players (apparently this makes me a bad man and I must be punished).

The trouble is that the ranking system was developed at 4.55pm on a Friday afternoon and took five minutes before they knocked off and went to the pub. (Whether literally or figuratively.)

Edited by user Monday, October 26, 2020 5:17:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2829 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2020 4:33:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: G3MSapphir3 Go to Quoted Post

I understand that if you do this change your player base of Forza 7 may be reduced more,... but so what,. youve put forza 7 on the game pass now so ?? And lets keep it 100% real, Forza 7 feels boxy, youre confined to menu screens which after forza horizon 4 is nearly intolerable.

Look just blend the 2 games. Yeah you lose the ability to push 2 seperate products to the masses, but you save on the overhead of producing 2 seperate products AND you build a more complete and complex gaming experience.

Now, back to that last point, I get it, you blending the 2 games to make 1 will never happen, one is arcade the other is sim. I Get it. but, if you just simply implemented a few changes to both titles, i.e. game type lobbies for fh4 ranked and unranked, Free roam movement of some type for fh7....

Overall I would believe this change would make your community happier and grows it in the end. Just a thought. Hopefully not a pipe dream. :)

But why would you want lobbies? Aimlessly driving around in the world while you wait + having no idea who you're being put against is way more fun!

Lobbies are simple and effective, that's why FH4 will never get them.
#2830 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 8:45:22 AM(UTC)
Just encountered a weird glitch, has anyone seen this before? At Rail Yard Express, it looked like one driver took a detour across country to jump forward and cut out a large part of the course. Did this actually happen or is it just some weird network issue which makes it appear like it did? Anyway I was stressing that I was going to lose because the lobby was very weak and it would have demolished my score, but later it returned to normal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nXSJtrzeLo

Watch the scoreboard from 28 seconds and again at 40 seconds.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 27, 2020 8:48:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

114 Pages<<112113114Prev

Notification

Icon
Error