120 Pages<<118119120Prev
#2976 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2020 8:40:14 PM(UTC)
I personally love the auction house but it’s to indirect. I think that having a way to directly trade cars with people can be a big feature added. You can trade request in the same way that you challenge head-to-head. This would help soooooo much and be a fun addition to FH4
#2977 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2020 8:47:56 PM(UTC)
I think a direct one to one car trading system can be vital to selling cars and trading cars with other players.The current auction house is perfectly fine but adding a more direct way can definitely be helpful . You can ask to trade in the same way you calling for head to head racing and you would be able to trade all items including cars, credits, clothing, emotes and horns, and if the other player accepts then it’s a done trade.
#2978 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2020 1:13:27 AM(UTC)
Hello Racers and the Forza Developers,
I would like to mention some new features many racers want in the main game and DLCs, inclusive of my opinion.

1. Road tracker feature: Feature where you can track the roads which you haven't driven on so that you can drive and get 531 out of 531 roads. It is very difficult and time consuming to find each and every road, especially the small parts. Also, please add more Lego cars since they are very small in number and dulls the gameplay, bored after obtaining all the cars.

2. Lego Expansion DLC: Add more races, stories, businesses and bricks to develop our houses even more. Also add more PR Stunts as they are less in number and makes the gameplay less exciting.

3. A Third DLC: This is optional, but people who have completed the game are only playing it for the weekly updates and it is very boring. A third DLC could help spice things up.

4. Interactable Smart screens: For cars with dashboards, there could also be interactive dashboards to view the map, or add some artificial intelligence system.

This is all, let me know if you racers want me to add more features to this list. Thank You for reading and hope the developers consider these features.

-ActuallyArt3914.
 3 users liked this post.
#2979 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2020 5:06:00 AM(UTC)
Fix existing bugs instead of adding more with each update.

I am tired of noticing more bugs every time I play the game. It's beyond crazy.

That is all I want to see really

Edited by user Tuesday, September 15, 2020 5:07:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2980 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2020 7:12:20 AM(UTC)
Better player / creation and customisation - mainly facial features and more varied hairstyles as men do have long hair
 1 user liked this post.
#2981 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2020 7:13:27 AM(UTC)
Better player / creation and customisation - mainly facial features and more varied hairstyles as men do have long hair
 1 user liked this post.
#2982 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2020 7:14:24 AM(UTC)
 1 user liked this post.
#2983 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2020 8:50:04 AM(UTC)
Turn 10 needs to make their multiplayer easier to use like in Forza horizon 3
 1 user liked this post.
#2984 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2020 9:38:49 AM(UTC)
Needs better player creation and features. males do have long hair and facial hair. Its also limited, lots of accessories
#2985 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2020 8:28:08 AM(UTC)
The fact that most of these wishes (most of them are pretty simple to implement for such a game studio) aren't already in the game just shows how low effort the management team / developers are. Absolutely no clue how to clean up a UI, nice Quality of Life improvements like "Reclaim All" or sorting at duplicates in garage nowhere to be found.

It's 2020 and the game still feels kinda unfinished based on how the whole UI turned out. Whoever designed that should stop taking their meds. See a doctor.
#2986 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2020 5:22:28 PM(UTC)
any barrel roll flip car reset doez not take away your perk point you have earned

you can search a car based on more search type

car haz no perk
car haz 1 perk or mroe perk but not all
car haz all perk
car haz no tune
car haz 1 tune
car obtain by wheel spin
car obtain by prize gift reward
car obtain by dlc
car obtain by auction house
car obtain by dealership
car obtain by forzathon point
car tire type
car tranzmission type
in pauze menu join game iz seperate from play online it haz it own tab

for online adventure any course remove every question mark to a race description....i think this iz really getting bad to make people upset i cant remember any thing

1 perk per 1 perecnt completion per series when you complete 100 percent you get a bonus 20 perk for that seazon

when you complete 400 percent you get a bonus 100 perk

no random direction to any free roam online start....

all car face the same direction....online adventure

auctions show how many perks are on the car example 0 out of 16
also auction also show your car collector rank so if you have 100 people will think you did not do any perk and or you did all perk since you dont need the first perk for car collector....

for the team adventure that iz removed with the mixer in horizon life max them out

id rather have a horizon h in a sqaure az the final symbol to put beside your name instead of the star

reduce max wall collision penalty in a online adventure by 25 percent

for paint

add colour carbon fiber....blue green yellow red
add ssg carbon fiber
add trunk to paint
add door to paint

add online max rank out of any type beside your name so you could see if you level 5 it level 5 beside your name and rank and prestige in game

increase wining points by 20 percent in any online adventure no change to luzing points

all online adventure update

if you get to level 14 you cant go below level 14 in losses so your win luze ratio doez not count it just to race good....if you get to 13 next the same thing you can only be reduce from a mid 13 level to a 0 13 level

all so at the end of the auction you can contact the buyer with the quick buy button i think it y

all cars are selleble when you obtain them in wheel spin even after you except say a ford capri get another it will ask to sell it or except

Edited by user Thursday, September 24, 2020 3:13:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2987 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2020 9:07:19 AM(UTC)
Good evening.
I would like to see on FH4:
Fix bugs that already exist in the game
The ability to sort cars by duplicates.
An improved tuning guide, which goes beyond the simple explanation of what the settings do, because if one does not understand anything about cars but is just passionate it is difficult to have fun with that aspect of the game.
Some road used as a circuit to test the car and train in the curves, yes I know that you just need to look for some free area on the map to try the car, but often you encounter traffic to make things worse.
#2988 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2020 4:01:28 PM(UTC)
Hi, I really want Nissan 300ZX to get option to swap VR38DETT engine (name in game 3.8L V6 TT (Nissan GT-R '12 BE stock engine)) and nothing more.
Any chance for this in new FH4 updates?
#2989 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2020 7:42:15 AM(UTC)
I was just thinking about in some game you can change the head light color from the standard LED light to red or something, is it possible for the developers to make it so we can change the head light color besides just white. There have been cars I made were it would go good to have the head light be red or blue. Also another thing is if you can make it so we can have different colored head lights, can the devs make it so we can have two colors besides just two head lights the same color. Thank you. PolarBear828547!
 2 users liked this post.
#2990 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2020 3:44:37 PM(UTC)
Remove non car or currency rewards from wheelspins and add an ingame shop where people who want cosmetics and horns can buy them with the ingame currency, like in TDU.
#2991 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2020 6:32:59 PM(UTC)
The ability to fit higher profile tires or make rim diameter smaller so that we can build proper looking drag cars and rally cars. Some cars also have large, stock rim diameters that look a bit odd or misplaced when certain rims are swapped on, so the ability to make them smaller would allow for certain rims to suit the car better.

I haven't really worded this well but I think you can get the basic idea.
 1 user liked this post.
#2992 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2020 10:59:33 PM(UTC)
the only thing i want removed from all adventure online modes
i want the question mark showing what the course weather will be removed....

to show every course what it will be....

nerve racking

thanks

Edited by user Friday, October 2, 2020 11:00:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2993 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2020 12:59:50 AM(UTC)
can we have a upgrade on the drone
the upgrade

lego u.f.o

Edited by user Sunday, October 4, 2020 2:19:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2994 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2020 2:22:49 PM(UTC)
Could you make a modification in Horizon 4 of the 2008 James Bond DBS V12 engine? I find the Forza Motorsport 4 version more realistic and aggressive! Thank you
 2 users liked this post.
#2995 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2020 10:04:44 AM(UTC)
[Suggestion] Duplicate Filter/Sorting
This is something I've been thinking about for a long time in the game. Having a filter option that allows you to see duplicates in your garage would help with garage management overall and reduce clutter allowing faster auctions and deletions of duplicate cars.

Does anyone else think this feature would be useful?

Edited by user Friday, October 9, 2020 9:43:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2996 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2020 1:04:20 PM(UTC)
On Windows 10, I would like the framerate options to be independent of my monitor's refresh rate. I use a 144 Hz monitor, which means that I can set the framerate to 144, 72, 48, and 36. Please at least add options for 60 and 30 fps that will always be available no matter what the refresh rate of the monitor is (a framerate slider would be most ideal, so that users can choose the best framerate limit based on the power of their machine). I always prefer consistent frames of 60 or 30 fps, where I won't notice any dips, rather than a fluctuating high framerate.
 1 user liked this post.
#2997 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2020 3:47:00 PM(UTC)
Could we have the car exterior paint limits expand to 1000 like the garage limits?
#2998 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2020 7:38:12 AM(UTC)
Fix the bugs instead of adding new cars every week
Add a feature to sort duplicate cars
Add a feature that helps find undiscovered roads
Fix engine sounds/import engine sounds from Horizon 2

Overall, listen to the community. What’s the point of these wishlists if features are never added and bugs go unfixed?
#2999 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2020 1:52:45 PM(UTC)
Why cant the new typhoon and syclone just be buyable. Cause im going to want multiple for different applications but if you have to win it im only gonna get one and who knows when youll get another chance to get one. Also why is there not a super long straight road for top speed runs. The highway is lousy for trying to max a car out

Edited by user Thursday, October 15, 2020 6:09:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3000 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2020 11:19:43 AM(UTC)
Light mods, a faster way to switch cars & drones to have integrated photo and video modes please.
120 Pages<<118119120Prev

Notification

Icon
Error