2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2020 3:34:09 AM(UTC)
You guys should all try what duckdonation done above setting the teredo server to 'teredo.trex.fi', I had this very same issue for weeks and that fixed it for me.
 1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2020 8:48:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: v Execut1oneR v Go to Quoted Post
You guys should all try what duckdonation done above setting the teredo server to 'teredo.trex.fi', I had this very same issue for weeks and that fixed it for me.

We shouldn't have to be messing around with fixes like that. I have no idea what that code does or the effect it may have on anything else.

It's good that duckdonation has found it but this is for Turn10 to fix.
#28 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2020 4:53:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CurriedCat Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: v Execut1oneR v Go to Quoted Post

We shouldn't have to be messing around with fixes like that. I have no idea what that code does or the effect it may have on anything else.

It's good that duckdonation has found it but this is for Turn10 to fix.

You're spot on, but until Microsoft sort their stuff out, I needed my multiplayer fix.

I sense it's an issue on Microsoft's side since only their default teredo server has this problem. Maybe triggered by the most recent Windows Update.
#29 Posted : Wednesday, September 2, 2020 8:07:22 AM(UTC)
I'm having the same disconnection issues.
I'm on PC (Win10 Home) with Plusnet boraodband.
NAT keeps reverting to blocked, will go to Medium if I click "Fix It" in the settings.
I have tried the CMD Prompt thing above and the Reddit suggestion of editing Group Policies. Still can't get open NAT. I don't understand any of this so I'm stumped.

[edit] okay, after another reboot, I now get Open NAT after I click "Fix It" so some progress
[edit again] that worked for a day, now Teredo keeps reverting to "Blocked". Sometimes it takes two or three attempts to "Fix It" before reverting back to "Moderate"

I had one day of being able to play F7 multiplayer last week then nothing. If I'm lucky I can get maybe 2 races but usually I get disconnected while still in the lobby.
[edit] Not managed to get into multiplayer in over week.

Edited by user Friday, September 11, 2020 7:33:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Space is curved.
Either that, or my cat pulls to the left...
#30 Posted : Sunday, September 6, 2020 4:30:16 AM(UTC)
Having literally the same problem. Joining to lobby and waiting for the new race. Sometimes it lets me in and then it kicks me from nothing. later is just harder and harder to connect into the game.

I've got fast internet and other games like fps and stuff works perfectly with very low ping. (ethernet connection)

So don't tell me that I have to change anything in my pc in order to play this game online. FIX YOUR GAME!!
#31 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2020 10:48:16 AM(UTC)
Hello Turn10 tried multiplayer again and heard nothing more from support since the generic email saying your aware of the issue and looking into it.

Fancy actually fixing the issue.
#32 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2020 5:30:02 PM(UTC)
I used the command prompts provided by duckdonation and it solved the random disconnection issue for me. I highly recommend trying it
#33 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2020 3:21:05 AM(UTC)
I seriously doubt that Turn10 we'll ever bother fixing this. Forza 7 is now dead to them. It's all about the next game.
#34 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2020 7:21:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: boktober Go to Quoted Post
I used the command prompts provided by duckdonation and it solved the random disconnection issue for me. I highly recommend trying it

Tried it several times. Doesn't work.
Space is curved.
Either that, or my cat pulls to the left...
#35 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2020 12:42:34 PM(UTC)
Hey guys,

Having this exact issue myself, picked up forza 7 for pc during le mans as it was on sale. Have not been able to play multiplayer at all, either get the server data error message or get disconnect after a minit.

Tried all the same troubleshooting as mentioned above, issue still persists. Glad to see I am not the only one having the issue and im in the uk to with virgin media. Wonder if this a uk specific issue. Ethier way this need investigating and fixing. Hope this thread gets eyes on it.

#36 Posted : Wednesday, October 7, 2020 4:49:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: oSmF Callum Go to Quoted Post
Hey guys,

Having this exact issue myself, picked up forza 7 for pc during le mans as it was on sale. Have not been able to play multiplayer at all, either get the server data error message or get disconnect after a minit.

Tried all the same troubleshooting as mentioned above, issue still persists. Glad to see I am not the only one having the issue and im in the uk to with virgin media. Wonder if this a uk specific issue. Ethier way this need investigating and fixing. Hope this thread gets eyes on it.

I have the same problems here, I'm from the Netherlands. I was not even able to play FH4 online session once in the week of having the game. also all the tutorials about 'how to fix' don't work for me...
#37 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2020 9:55:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: duckdonation Go to Quoted Post
I actually had some success yesterday.

I thought I had tried all the teredo-related fixes, but I found a different one that actually allowed me to play for a good while. It'll probably only work for players in the UK, but then I think that's where the issues are anyway.

Try this:

Open command prompt as admin.

Type:

netsh int ipv6 set teredo client teredo.trex.fi

Restart Computer

Command prompt again as admin.

netsh interface Teredo set state type=default

Restart Computer.

Genuinely interested if it helps fix the issue for others as well.

This worked perfectly for me. Thank you.
P.s I'm in the UK
#38 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2020 7:13:33 AM(UTC)
It's not acceptable the only reason I got game pass was so I could play the Forza games but every time i try to play multiplayer I get disconnected every 30 secs, This problem needs to be addressed this is not the product I payed for, If it doesn't get addressed then I am entitled a refund under false advertising.
#39 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2020 7:19:09 AM(UTC)
It's not acceptable the only reason I paid for the game pass was to play Forza games but every time I try to play multiplayer on both Horizon and 7 and am constantly getting disconnected. This issue needs to be addressed. This is not the product I paid for, if this problem is not addressed then I am entitled a refund on my purchase, I have no issues playing another game with multiplayer features and have just done a fresh install of windows 10 too so all the settings should be as default and be working fine as far as I'm concerned.
#40 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2020 9:20:47 AM(UTC)
Hi, this is still happening most days I connect to multiplayer. Not sure if relevant but I get fewer disconnects when say on the open track day lobby compared to racing in ABCs or one if the other racing lobbies. I hope Turn10 and Microsoft ( MS ) fix this soon and haven't deliberately reduced server capacity for some cost saving reason.
#41 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2020 1:42:19 PM(UTC)
I Just bought Forza 7 its multiplayer is a nightmare.
I can honestly say I have never been disconnected from a game some many times in my life.
I was playing in a private lobby and I would maybe manage 4 laps at the best before I would get disconnected.
then other times disconnected straight away.
I must have spent 4 hours last night going through all the xbox fixes with no joy. I have a good internet connection for Australia.
I am baffled how to fix this an I guess they are to.
#42 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2020 7:37:22 PM(UTC)
After 5 months of the the same issue, and lots of research, I have found this fix to work for me (SE Asia) and a fellow player (Australia) who experienced the same issues.

Open command prompt by hitting Windows Key and typing CMD and then choose the option "run as admin"

Type:
netsh int ipv6 set teredo client teredo.trex.fi

NO NEED TO RESTART COMPUTER

To check if the Teredo server has be set to this Finland server rather than the default microsoft server (which is the one likely causing the issues)

IN CMD Type:
netsh interface Teredo show state

If it says:
Server Name : teredo.trex.fi
then you should be good to go.

To double check you can open the "xbox networking" in Settings and it should display"
"Nat type -- Open"
"Server Connectivity -- Connected"

DO NOT AT ANY TIME RUN THE "FIX IT" OPTION SINCE THIS WILL RESET YOUR TEREDO SERVER TO THE DEFAULT STATE.

If the above doesn't work, log into your router and make sure that UPNP is turned ON.
If none of the above works then you might have to reinstall Windows 10 to an older version.
I've rolled back to Windows 10 1909 (Nov 2019) which was the last time I knew that everything was working okay.

Other Public teredo servers (not verified by myself):

teredo.remlab.net / teredo-debian.remlab.net (France/Ger)
teredo.autotrans.consulintel.com (Spain)
teredo.ipv6.microsoft.com (USA, Redmond) (default for WindowsXP/2003/Vista/2008 OS)
teredo.ngix.ne.kr (South Korea - was offline when I last checked a few days ago)
teredo.managemydedi.com (USA, Chicago)
teredo.trex.fi (Finland)
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error