#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2020 9:54:00 AM(UTC)

Zn PreDDicTT

Aug 18, 2020, 2:31 PM PDT

hello i have this error message since yesterday. "LOAD Failed" "An uknown error occured. Please try again later"

i uninstalled then reinstalled the games but i still get this message when i log in. It only happens to me since yesterday. I have delete wallpaper engine because i see this hardware can crash the game.

i need some help thanks.

After 1 day and 3 time uninstall it doesn't work and i stay at the home screen with "LOAD FAILED".

My microsoft store account and xbox app are the same but i don't find Forza motorsport 7 from xbox app so i can't launch him from this app.

Thnaks for your help

#2 Posted : Thursday, August 20, 2020 7:36:47 AM(UTC)
Try resetting Forza 7 its self

Search (bottom left of your desktop)>settings>search apps for forza 7>advanced option>reset

dont worry you wont lose any data, if you've done it right next time you start forza it will resync and it should work
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2020 10:42:12 AM(UTC)
Try "Clearing Local Saved Games", Settings > System > Storage > Clear Local Saved Games. It should help fix the error. If it doesnt, try uninstalling Forza 7 and it's add-ons (Car packs etc.) and reinstall it again, and then do the Clearing Local Saved Games thing. It should work as it worked for me. Hope it helps ay.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2020 1:59:23 PM(UTC)
Turn real time protection off in Windows Security. My game won't even launch unless I do this.
CPU - AMD FX 6300 @ 3.5ghz
GPU - Sapphire Nitro+ RX 470 w/4gb VRAM
RAM - 16GB DDR3-1333
SSD - 1 TB Samsung 860 QVO
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2020 2:01:38 AM(UTC)
Same problem here,
Failed to load please try again later.

How is 'later' going to fix this game ?

searched a lot of sites. no working at all.

uninstall & reinstall, no success.
reset the game as described, no success
deleted temporary internet files. no success
deleted C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData wgs folder, save games are redownloaded at startup but again no success.

Anyone with a working solution?
Any way to contact techsupport?

Very annoying and this after less then one hour play...
#6 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2020 1:23:08 AM(UTC)
I found out that if you remove the save game, disconnect from the internet, start the game you can play the game. when you reconnect and start the game it ask you which save game to keep. i choose local but the online save game is not submitted or so because was not able to play again. So how to delete.manage the online save game?

So only possible to play when there is no internet connection. if you make the mistake to connect your down to 0 again.

Notification

Icon
Error