4 Pages<<234Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#76 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2020 12:07:42 PM(UTC)
My theory is because the parts in the lower LOD aren't animated.

However, they could easily fix it by making the ForzaVista setting "stick".

Originally Posted by: teksenic Go to Quoted Post
No, it very much was. I remember being quite thrilled to be able to control the roof via FV and have it persist outside of FV. Had full control of my California T roof for a good while. Regalia too when I decided to use that. This had to have been a year ago or so tho.

Never worked. As soon as you leave ForzaVista, the roof closes at high speed.

Edited by user Friday, April 17, 2020 12:10:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#77 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2020 12:29:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post

No, it very much was. I remember being quite thrilled to be able to control the roof via FV and have it persist outside of FV. Had full control of my California T roof for a good while. Regalia too when I decided to use that. This had to have been a year ago or so tho.

Did for me so I don't know what to tell you. I was able to toggle roofs for quite a while.
 2 users liked this post.
#78 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2020 3:23:56 PM(UTC)
They should just release an option to toggle the convertible top through the upgrade menu, or maybe instead of the radio control bs that nobody uses, have that toggle lights and convertible tops. Both this game and with trials rising, I think these companies are focusing on the wrong things. In a racing such as forza, the use of emotes, dances, and clothing is stupid and a waste of resources and time. Plenty of other things, LIKE OPERATIONAL CONVERTIBLE TOPS that they could've done instead. You know, something that a car enthusiast would enjoy, which is most of the community for forza. Its unfortunate, but once fortnite came out, almost every company decided that stupid dances and character clothing was more import than better what the game is supposed to be about. Alright, rant done. Hopefully turn 10 realizes that they're focusing on the wrong things and goes back to being about the cars rather than emotes. I'd hate to see arguably one of the best car games turn into fast and furious....
#79 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 7:21:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post

Did for me so I don't know what to tell you. I was able to toggle roofs for quite a while.

You must have been playing the not officially released fh3 dev version
But you have never been able to toggle the roofs
4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error