11 Pages<<91011Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#251 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2020 3:31:39 AM(UTC)
Been working on getting the 8CTF pared down to Birth of Grand Prix specs in lieu of soiling myself in the 787B, so that 0:46 is likely my final time this week. Even stock there's a bunch more time in it, but it'd take me a week of focused practice just to re-learn how to cope with that much speed.

Unrelated, how about Brands Hatch GP Wet? Should be fun in something race-ish but not too ridiculous. Forza Touring Cars, Formula E/Ford/Mazda, GT Racing Reborn... Something along those lines.
#252 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2020 6:55:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BARNYCULL Go to Quoted Post
V3 of the AMR is shared. It is more stable and less prone to sliding out. I will end up with a faster lap in it.. For reference I tune and drive this car using normal steering rather Than simulation. The car is naturally a handful. Hence why people shy away from it.

Please keep up with the feedback. It would be good to see one of you at the top of this leaderboard.

I got thing 2 thousands of a second of PR Kid but I notice he has knocked another tenth or so off. I will keep chasing:)

That tune just SMASHED my PB record..... now 00:44:777 😎

Like hansonalanrob said.... I’m gonna need a new target.....

YOU DA MAN..... 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

#253 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2020 7:21:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Coopracing Go to Quoted Post
HLR PDKid You need to change the I'm using. I'm now in the AMR1.

Got it! Thx!

PRKid

DJ Saoco
#254 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2020 7:25:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mr Pinstripes Go to Quoted Post
Unrelated, how about Brands Hatch GP Wet? Should be fun in something race-ish but not too ridiculous. Forza Touring Cars, Formula E/Ford/Mazda, GT Racing Reborn... Something along those lines.

Will certainly consider such and see what we can come up with. Thanks!

PRKid

DJ Saoco
#255 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2020 7:28:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: razzitGT Go to Quoted Post
Can't help but wonder what Kid's Mazda tune is like?

P990 ALL GRIP! Full (Max/Max) Aero.

DJ Saoco
#256 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2020 9:34:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR PRKid Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: razzitGT Go to Quoted Post
Can't help but wonder what Kid's Mazda tune is like?

P990 ALL GRIP! Full (Max/Max) Aero.

Kid... what is the number of the Mazda you shared? I want to try it later on....

2 users liked this post.
#257 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2020 9:49:34 AM(UTC)
Special monetary prize for anyone who can knock him off the number one and keep him off once he realises!

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/xalea-jacta-est/video/114104771

i think 41.2 is possible but very hard, i have to spend more time on track

Edited by user Saturday, October 24, 2020 9:56:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#258 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2020 9:50:43 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Saturday, October 24, 2020 9:52:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#259 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2020 9:51:07 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Saturday, October 24, 2020 9:52:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#260 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2020 10:06:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xAlea Jacta Est Go to Quoted Post

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/xalea-jacta-est/video/114104771

i think 41.2 is possible but very hard, i have to spend more time on track

AWESOME & AMAZING run! GREAT job!

PRKid

DJ Saoco
#261 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2020 2:23:45 PM(UTC)
Well done xAlea. Very humbling to be a second off the pace in the only class I consider myself competent in!

Thanks to all that have run the AMR tune or any of my tunes. The likes of Scottsin get so many downloads on his tunes. I do not believe they are superior it is just the publicity he gets from being quick.

If I find time I might try and tune the Peugeot but I have failed to tune it well in the past. The Peugeot does well around Maple Valley also. Other than that, Forget it.
 1 user liked this post.
#262 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2020 3:59:52 PM(UTC)
#18 Mazda shared as P990 V2 . I can run high 42s all day in it. Easier to drive than AMR ( more flickable in the esses”.). Might help those stuck in 44s and 43s.

Good luck.
 1 user liked this post.
#263 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2020 2:37:36 AM(UTC)
#18 Mazda shared as P990 V2 . I can run high 42s all day in it. Easier to drive than AMR ( more flickable in the esses”.). Might help those stuck in 44s and 43s.

Good luck.

Might give the Mazda a shot . Gotta say the latest Aston Martin tune is superb. I'd been hitting a brick wall with the 905c as the car was getting really unsettled at turn 2. But with the latest Aston tune I can get consistent clean laps which I couldn't in the Peugeot. Best time so far is a 42.926 but there's still loads of time still in it. Thanks for helping me improve my lb standings and preserve my sanity :-)
 1 user liked this post.
#264 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2020 7:58:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mr Pinstripes Go to Quoted Post

I’m going to throw my hat in the ring in support of Pinstripes here.....

1 user liked this post.
#265 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2020 9:42:15 AM(UTC)
Good day. I've just started back in FM7. I am Formerly HLR Jigsaw and hoping to get down and dirty with an HLC. This is awesome.
 1 user liked this post.
#266 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2020 9:50:16 AM(UTC)
Hi Jigsaw,

The more the merrier, so welcome onboard.

When you set your time, just post what view you use and whether time set on wheel or controller - pretty much everything else the guys collate is on the LB's (assists etc).

I'm probably going to have another run at this tonight myself. Not expecting to improve loads as rare I drive cars much above A class lol. But as always willing to give it a go.

Cheers

D

EDIT:

O.K. So tonight's run was in Barny's new tune for the AMR1 the V3 - worked better for me - new PB 43:545. Did 49 laps and many rewinds but couldn't quite catch Smoke. Not sure just how much more time there is in it for me, the last corners are killing me, to be fair as are the first corner, the one just after that and a couple in the middle. Still it was surprisingly good fun, so might give it another go before the deadline, not given in yet - suspect the 42's are just beyond me & 41's well you guys are another level of wow!

Edited by user Monday, October 26, 2020 1:54:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Set a new PB

#267 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2020 5:28:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jig72x Go to Quoted Post
Good day. I've just started back in FM7. I am Formerly HLR Jigsaw and hoping to get down and dirty with an HLC. This is awesome.

Welcome Jig! You've been added to our driver database. Please let me know what (1) VIEW you use, (2) if you use a WHEEL or CONTROLLER, and, (3) do you run HARDCORE?

Good luck on your runs!

Thanks!

PRKid

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#268 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 2:09:45 AM(UTC)

Welcome Jig! You've been added to our driver database. Please let me know what (1) VIEW you use, (2) if you use a WHEEL or CONTROLLER, and, (3) do you run HARDCORE?

Good luck on your runs!

Thanks!

PRKid

Thanks PRKid. I use chase camera, controller and not hard core.
 1 user liked this post.
#269 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 5:48:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DamMe2006 Go to Quoted Post
O.K. So tonight's run was in Barny's new tune for the AMR1 the V3 - worked better for me - new PB 43:545. Did 49 laps and many rewinds but couldn't quite catch Smoke. Not sure just how much more time there is in it for me, the last corners are killing me, to be fair as are the first corner, the one just after that and a couple in the middle. Still it was surprisingly good fun, so might give it another go before the deadline, not given in yet - suspect the 42's are just beyond me & 41's well you guys are another level of wow!

I can almost smell you in my rearview mirror DamMe! Credit to you though as you're getting that time with a wheel... I didn't ever get up to speed with it before having to pack it away to make room for a home office. Not sure whether I'll get another run at this before it closes,.. but yeah the guys in the 41's are just unreal!
15/15 = 93%
#270 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 6:05:04 AM(UTC)

Thx! Chase Far or Near?

PRKid

Edited by user Tuesday, October 27, 2020 6:06:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#271 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 9:15:29 AM(UTC)

Thx! Chase Far or Near?

PRKid

I think Chase Camera Near but I'll verify that tonight when I get home. Do you guys have a team web site?
#272 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 1:40:36 PM(UTC)
I think Chase Camera Near but I'll verify that tonight when I get home.

Thanks!

Do you guys have a team web site?

Unfortunately, we got rid of our site months back.

PRKid

DJ Saoco
#273 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 2:41:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Smoke5495 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DamMe2006 Go to Quoted Post

I can almost smell you in my rearview mirror DamMe! Credit to you though as you're getting that time with a wheel... I didn't ever get up to speed with it before having to pack it away to make room for a home office. Not sure whether I'll get another run at this before it closes,.. but yeah the guys in the 41's are just unreal!

New PB 43:508 I'm now so close to you Smoke I think we might be virtually bubbled.

If you run again, I suggest going manual with clutch, I know I've only improved by a fraction tonight but I was .8 up on one of those laps before the last section.

11 Pages<<91011Prev

Notification

Icon
Error