#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2020 12:15:17 AM(UTC)
Edit:- Is this not possible to do on PC? Even though I plugged in a controller?

I am not talking about the basic looking to 4 sides. I mean how do I turn the camera so that it appears like I am looking left and right from inside the car?
As it stands now, when I bend the right stick in cockpit view, it just shows me the sides from a view outside the car, so I am unable to see the seats, side mirrors and window.

I used to think it couldn't be done but recently I looked at the E3 trailer video from a few years ago and in that video, there was a moment when they show the camera actually turning in a manner similar to turning your head. How do I do that?
If I am not explaining well, then maybe you can relate if I tell you that I want it to behave like a VR headset would feel, except while using the right stick instead turning in a VR.

Edited by user Friday, October 16, 2020 10:31:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2020 1:31:07 AM(UTC)
Move the stick up then over slightly to the left or right. You can do this in Forza 6 but not sure if it's in Forza 7
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2020 3:04:20 AM(UTC)
It's in FM7, as well. If we call straight up 0*, rolling the right stick from about 45* left to about 45* right, you can sweep the view across the entire dash. Once you get past that 45*, it'll snap to a full 90* side view.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2020 9:47:54 PM(UTC)
I tried that but it's not working.
I moved the right stick straight up and then slowly rotated it to the side. Nothing happened. After a bit, it just went to the outer view 90 degrees again. I am still unable to see the dash

Edited by user Thursday, October 15, 2020 11:25:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2020 11:29:58 PM(UTC)
Even when slowly pulled around to 45 degrees, it looks to the side as if I pulled to 90 degrees. I am sure this is not the problem with my controller.
Is the look feature I mentioned not available on PC version? Could that be it?
#6 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 2:41:20 AM(UTC)
Weird. Are you on PC?
#7 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 3:06:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mr Pinstripes Go to Quoted Post
Weird. Are you on PC?

Yes I am on PC. Using controller.
#8 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 3:38:50 AM(UTC)
Gotcha. I'm not going to be of much help, then. Been years since I did any PC gaming. Hopefully someone else can chime in and help you get it sorted. Best of luck.
#9 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 3:56:43 AM(UTC)
oh
#10 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2020 1:44:24 AM(UTC)
can anyone on pc tell me?
#11 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2020 11:54:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Emperor7444 Go to Quoted Post

Are you talking about smoothly moving your view around the interior with 6 degrees of freedom? If so, I don't think that's a thing in FM7. You basically have views at 0°, 90°, 180° and 270°.

#12 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2020 3:22:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ruet Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Emperor7444 Go to Quoted Post

Are you talking about smoothly moving your view around the interior with 6 degrees of freedom? If so, I don't think that's a thing in FM7. You basically have views at 0°, 90°, 180° and 270°.

yes that is what I meant. So it's not there....

Notification

Icon
Error