25 Pages<<22232425PrevNext
Rank: Driver's License
#576 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2020 3:57:14 AM(UTC)
Finally! They've fixed the "Hang Type" crash and I can get back to the game after a three-month break...
Rank: Driver's Permit
#577 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2020 4:24:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PlumCrazy010 Go to Quoted Post
Okay, I have reinstalled it on a machine that the game has not run on since early August. It does run now, although it does pause for about 3 minutes on the initial gray screen, and then again for another 3 minutes at a black screen following the Microsoft Studios animation. Not as quick as it should be, but at least it runs now.


Hi, finaly the last update fix the hang type error for me, but same as you the game take a lot of time to launch, a few minutes on the initial gray screen and others few minutes after the MS Studio animation.
The game is on SSD and the only extensions installed are Fortune Island and Lego Speed.

An idea to solve this problem? Connection issues? (I can't join a multiplayer Matchmaking, Teredo problem too)
Thanks.
Rank: Driver's License
User is suspended until 12/21/2020 12:22:43 AM(UTC)
#578 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2020 12:57:09 PM(UTC)
When I start up Horizon 4 on my Xbox the game always crashing out. It shows the turn 10 logo after that the game crashing out and not loading any more. What can I do now? Yesterday I played whit the game and it ran perfectly. Please help whit a solution or update that fix the problem.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#579 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2020 1:34:18 PM(UTC)
Game finally works for me - it takes a little time but it starts up reliably now.
Now I have a new problem: my save profile is apparently 'unavailable', even if I copy/paste the backup I made into the directory it refuses to load my save. I think trying to fix hang type: activation problem I reinstalled the game about 3 times and I may have wiped my save on the cloud. I really hope support gets back to me and can fix this because otherwise I'm just done with this game.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#580 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 2:58:31 AM(UTC)
Finally it works! Let's hope it stays this way :D
Rank: Driver's Permit
#581 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 6:58:08 AM(UTC)
The game wasn’t working for me. After hit continue to start I had the gray screen and the game closes. Now this is fixed. The game opens in the Lego island. Works fine but I can’t go to the main island, it gives the gray screen and the crashes.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#582 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 7:28:02 AM(UTC)
The game opens in the Lego island and runs fine there. When I try to go to the main island I get the gray screen and the game closes. Any help?
Rank: Driver's Permit
#583 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 7:30:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BoogieForU Go to Quoted Post
Finally it works! Let's hope it stays this way :D


Mine only works on Lego island. If try to go to the main island it crashes with gray screen.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#584 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 12:46:25 PM(UTC)
Question for those who had the HangType:Activation crash, now fixed.

Do you have the Car Pass installed?

Need to know before I start installing them, I'm not reinstalling Windows again over this.

Edited by user Friday, October 16, 2020 12:47:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#585 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 1:06:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Shin Singh Go to Quoted Post
Question for those who had the HangType:Activation crash, now fixed.

Do you have the Car Pass installed?

Need to know before I start installing them, I'm not reinstalling Windows again over this.


Yes, I had the issue before the patch and I have the Ultimate with everything installed. Post patch the game starts, very slow load times but at least it plays.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#586 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 1:28:43 PM(UTC)
I have version 1.443.701.2 and it closes, but update 1.443.708.2 does not appear in the windows store. Can someone help me with that?
Rank: Driver's Permit
#587 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2020 6:56:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jmet Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Shin Singh Go to Quoted Post
Question for those who had the HangType:Activation crash, now fixed.

Do you have the Car Pass installed?

Need to know before I start installing them, I'm not reinstalling Windows again over this.


Yes, I had the issue before the patch and I have the Ultimate with everything installed. Post patch the game starts, very slow load times but at least it plays.


Hi, thank you for this.

Took the risk, installed the car pass and extras - Bond and Drift packs, then the patch and it launched. Slower than before as you say, but at least we can use the content we paid for now.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#588 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2020 6:05:45 AM(UTC)
Yeah, It works for me too.
Rank: Racing Permit
#589 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2020 9:14:16 AM(UTC)
I have this problem in the game for two weeks, where I open the game and it closes on the game loading screen. I've tried to do all possible processes so that the problem could be solved and nothing has been solved. Anyone else with this problem?
problem happens on Xbox one S

Edited by user Friday, October 23, 2020 9:41:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#590 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2020 9:15:19 AM(UTC)
I have this problem in the game for two weeks, where I open the game and it closes on the game loading screen. I've tried to do all possible processes so that the problem could be solved and nothing has been solved. Anyone else with this problem?
Rank: Racing Permit
#591 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2020 9:18:57 AM(UTC)
I always took the game in its supreme digital version, and now I can't play the game for weeks. This is very frustrating !! I would like the game support to help me solve this problem please !!!
Rank: Driver's Permit
#592 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2020 1:06:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Loureiroo16 Go to Quoted Post
I have this problem in the game for two weeks, where I open the game and it closes on the game loading screen. I've tried to do all possible processes so that the problem could be solved and nothing has been solved. Anyone else with this problem?
problem happens on Xbox one S

Have you tried starting the game while offline?
Rank: Racing Permit
#593 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2020 3:00:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Victoryoshio Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Loureiroo16 Go to Quoted Post
I have this problem in the game for two weeks, where I open the game and it closes on the game loading screen. I've tried to do all possible processes so that the problem could be solved and nothing has been solved. Anyone else with this problem?
problem happens on Xbox one S

Have you tried starting the game while offline?


I bought the most expensive version of the game, and the offline version of it is boring. They are getting the idea of ​​taking a big process from the players, because they are selling a game that doesn't work!
Rank: Driver's Permit
#594 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2020 4:30:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Loureiroo16 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Victoryoshio Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Loureiroo16 Go to Quoted Post
I have this problem in the game for two weeks, where I open the game and it closes on the game loading screen. I've tried to do all possible processes so that the problem could be solved and nothing has been solved. Anyone else with this problem?
problem happens on Xbox one S

Have you tried starting the game while offline?


I bought the most expensive version of the game, and the offline version of it is boring. They are getting the idea of ​​taking a big process from the players, because they are selling a game that doesn't work!

The problem here it's not if the offline version is boring or not, what i am asking is if the game works offline YES or NO, because i and at least 3 more people have a similar problem but on PC since a whole month ago and the only way the game doesn't crash is by disconnecting the ethernet cable or WI-FI.

If your game works offline it means that the problem on PC it's probably the same and exists on Xbox too which would help get a solution. Playing offline only it's obviously not a solution and not what i am suggesting either.

Edited by user Saturday, October 24, 2020 4:49:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#595 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2020 12:00:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CycloneSpiN7292 Go to Quoted Post
I have version 1.443.701.2 and it closes, but update 1.443.708.2 does not appear in the windows store. Can someone help me with that?

Any luck with getting the update? I have the same weird version.

Edited by user Sunday, October 25, 2020 12:00:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#596 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2020 6:13:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Victoryoshio Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Loureiroo16 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Victoryoshio Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Loureiroo16 Go to Quoted Post
I have this problem in the game for two weeks, where I open the game and it closes on the game loading screen. I've tried to do all possible processes so that the problem could be solved and nothing has been solved. Anyone else with this problem?
problem happens on Xbox one S

Have you tried starting the game while offline?


I bought the most expensive version of the game, and the offline version of it is boring. They are getting the idea of ​​taking a big process from the players, because they are selling a game that doesn't work!

The problem here it's not if the offline version is boring or not, what i am asking is if the game works offline YES or NO, because i and at least 3 more people have a similar problem but on PC since a whole month ago and the only way the game doesn't crash is by disconnecting the ethernet cable or WI-FI.

If your game works offline it means that the problem on PC it's probably the same and exists on Xbox too which would help get a solution. Playing offline only it's obviously not a solution and not what i am suggesting either.


it works, playing offline. It seems that the problem is the same between Xbox and Pc. Did the developers say anything at the last Live they did?
Rank: Driver's Permit
#597 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2020 6:24:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Loureiroo16 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Victoryoshio Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Loureiroo16 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Victoryoshio Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Loureiroo16 Go to Quoted Post
I have this problem in the game for two weeks, where I open the game and it closes on the game loading screen. I've tried to do all possible processes so that the problem could be solved and nothing has been solved. Anyone else with this problem?
problem happens on Xbox one S

Have you tried starting the game while offline?


I bought the most expensive version of the game, and the offline version of it is boring. They are getting the idea of ​​taking a big process from the players, because they are selling a game that doesn't work!

The problem here it's not if the offline version is boring or not, what i am asking is if the game works offline YES or NO, because i and at least 3 more people have a similar problem but on PC since a whole month ago and the only way the game doesn't crash is by disconnecting the ethernet cable or WI-FI.

If your game works offline it means that the problem on PC it's probably the same and exists on Xbox too which would help get a solution. Playing offline only it's obviously not a solution and not what i am suggesting either.


it works, playing offline. It seems that the problem is the same between Xbox and Pc. Did the developers say anything at the last Live they did?

Not sure, i don't see their lives. If the problem exists on both Xbox and PC then it's bigger than i thought. Check your private messages i'm gonna send you something.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#598 Posted : Saturday, October 31, 2020 1:18:03 PM(UTC)
Is someone experiencing this issue, to?
I tried everything, even resetting the console, but no result. After the splash screen, the game simply crashes.
Until September I was able to play without issues..
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#599 Posted : Saturday, October 31, 2020 9:37:54 PM(UTC)
Just an advice, possibly already done but all make sure you have logged tickets about it. Additionally, you can add info to tickets to refer others having same issues.

Additionally, for xbox players you can also log a Xbox support ticket as the issue looks to involve services external to the game. Xbox support are pretty reactive and helped me solving several issues in the past from resetting the xbox cache to having it replaced.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#600 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2020 6:29:01 AM(UTC)
Hi all!! When i try to play Forza Horizon 4 the game crashes on the startup/splash screen. I'm also tried using an Admin account to play the game but nothing works.
any ideas on how to solve the problem?
Thanks

NB: Find a solution here https://appuals.com/fix-...ame-crash-on-windows-10/ and it works. Now the Closing on startup problem gone.

Edited by user Monday, November 9, 2020 5:14:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

25 Pages<<22232425PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error