9 Pages<<789Prev
#201 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2020 1:07:57 AM(UTC)
Sups peeps :D

As many of you have posted here about ranked team adventure points not saving, which happens in team ranked adenture and playground games team adventure. As we all know for now if for the entire game, no one quits, the points will save, however, chances are , it seems to happen only once in perhaps 20 games you play. It is irritating and frustrating after all the hard work and effort/time you put in, then someone quits or got disconnected, then no one gets any points. I mean, I dunno how playground games developers feel about that.

I am not here to rant about the bad expierence I am having in ranked adventure. I am here with a solution. Let's first see why if someone quits and no one gets any points. that's because playground games developers didn't want people to spam points where some noob Grandmaster players teamup with low ranked paid friends to lower their team's average points, so that they can go against average players and earn some easy points, before the end of the race, their low ranked friends will quit and keep their ranks low and higher ranked players get their easy points. I believe that's how some people got their points, and that's what playground games developers want to avoid. I have some ideas as follows:

1- If some random dude from the game disconnects/quits, he will lose points himself, winners team get their points and losers team lose their points, just like before.

2- If one/more person/s from a convoy quits or got disconnected, only players from this convoy will not earn/lose any points. Everyone else get their points normal just like before. This is to prevent spammers to get their easy points. So, it's either you get some reliable friends who doesn't quit and make sure they have a stable intenet to play the game in a convoy together.

As for the rammers, some of them are intentional, some are not, however, that does ruin one's gaming expierence, I hope playground games can give us the option to choose ghosted to play online, especially in ranked games.

If you guys have any ideas, please share here :D Thanks
#202 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2020 1:47:53 AM(UTC)
Still broke
#203 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2020 7:14:19 AM(UTC)
I am having the same issue as well.
#204 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2020 7:18:31 AM(UTC)
Also when I do Ranked Team Games, if I get a big score, let’s say 300, I do rank up, but when I look at it again it has gone back down to 2,098.
#205 Posted : Tuesday, September 29, 2020 5:03:38 AM(UTC)
Today i have 2 race win, so i have promotion to 12. So i takie a little brake and go wat something i back turbo on online racing and i have 14 lig WTF? Meybe Forza Supoort start do something whit that because its not funny in last seson i have The same situation rank 9 and i can’t LEVEL up!
#206 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2020 6:44:35 PM(UTC)
I play adventure online, I win the points. But when I go to find another game to continue earning points, the points from the previous game have not been recorded.

https://iforo.3djuegos.com/files_foros/f7/f7c5.png
https://iforo.3djuegos.com/files_foros/f7/f7c6.png
https://iforo.3djuegos.com/files_foros/f7/f7c7.png
#207 Posted : Wednesday, October 7, 2020 7:23:15 AM(UTC)
Im having the same issue. Any solution or something i can try
#208 Posted : Wednesday, October 7, 2020 10:59:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: quik1 za Go to Quoted Post
Im having the same issue. Any solution or something i can try

No, this is broken for everyone.
#209 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2020 11:01:11 AM(UTC)
This is my problem too!
#210 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2020 11:21:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rollerx2182 Go to Quoted Post
This is my problem too!

Welcome to the "everyone" crew!

:)

PS: Sorry, couldn't help, please don't take it bad.

Edited by user Thursday, October 8, 2020 11:21:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#211 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2020 5:10:31 AM(UTC)
This game make sick everyone.Nobody cares about the player.Only sad story
#212 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2020 1:37:04 PM(UTC)
I'm playing ranked adventure, but after wining a couple of races, seems i won some league points and upgraded from level 10 to 9 , but when I go back and checked my rank is still with rank 10 and 2701 league points..this is the 10th time I get some points but the system seems to be broken..... anyone has the same problem? Free for all racing has no issues only team racing.
#213 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2020 9:15:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bugstorm31 Go to Quoted Post
I'm playing ranked adventure, but after wining a couple of races, seems i won some league points and upgraded from level 10 to 9 , but when I go back and checked my rank is still with rank 10 and 2701 league points..this is the 10th time I get some points but the system seems to be broken..... anyone has the same problem? Free for all racing has no issues only team racing.

team ranked points is frozen for more than 6months. also i found 10months old themes with same problem. what to do? idk, maybe wait few years till they fix it.
9 Pages<<789Prev

Notification

Icon
Error