2 Pages12Next
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2020 6:39:00 AM(UTC)
WINTER | SERIES 27

Starts October 8 at 7:30am Pacific
Ends October 15 at 7:30am Pacific

This is the third season of Series 27.

BARN FIND RUMOR:

#FORZATHON SHOP
  • 600 FP Car: 1970 Buick GSX (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 350 FP Car: 1995 Nissan NISMO GT-R LM Forza Edition (previously available Exclusive model)
  • Horn: BWWAAAAHH!!!
  • Horn: Funeral March
  • Wheelspins cost this series: 40 FP & 150 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST
  • 50% Winter Completion: 2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 80% Winter Completion: 1962 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso
  • 50% Series Completion: 2018 Renault Megane R.S. (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 80% Series Completion: 2018 ATS GT (previously available Exclusive model)

PHOTO CHALLENGE

#DRIVELIKETHEWIND- Take a photo of any Hypercar at the Moorhead Wind Farm
  • Reward: Super Wheelspin

#FORZATHON

Earn 100 FP from the weekly challenge plus 10 per Daily, plus Bonus for all, double for owning the Lake Lodge

Weekly Challenge:
Must be done in sequence to count.
  • Own and drive the 2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe
  • Win 2 Road Spring events in the BMW 1M
  • Earn a total of 500,000 Skill Score with the BMW 1M
  • Drive BMW 1M for 15 miles

Daily Challenges:
Each challenge is open for 72 hours from 7:30am Pacific of the start day.
  • Earn 4 stars in total from Speed Zones
  • Glance a wall with the rear of your car while drifting to earn 2 Drift Tap Skills
  • Earn 1 Great Skill Chain
  • Earn 1 Great Clean Racing Skill
  • Earn 1 Clean Start Skill
  • Win 2 Street Scene events
  • Earn 1 Great Air Skill

SEASONAL EVENTS

The unique reward listed for seasonal championship events requires you to place 1st against at or above the Highly Skilled Drivatar difficulty setting; the Trial requires Unbeatable difficulty. As of Series 24 Playground Games rewards the car for all participants, win or lose.

The Trial Co-Op Championship: "Evo vs Impreza" | Road Racing | (B700) Evo vs. Impreza
  • Reward: Modern Race Suit Grey

Seasonal Playground Games | Quarry | (C600) Reasonably Priced Cars
  • Reward: 2010 Volkswagen Golf R (previously available Exclusive model)
  • As of Series 24 you don't have to win the event to earn the reward.

PR Stunt: The Great Ridge Danger Sign | 915.4 feet

PR Stunt: Moorehead Wind Farm Speed Trap | 244.0 mph

PR Stunt: Rolling Fields Speed Zone | 106.0 mph

Championship: "Polar Protein" | Street Scene | (A800) Modern Muscle
  • Reward: 1996 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport (previously available Exclusive model)

Championship: "Put to Work" | Cross Country | (S1 900) Country: Germany
  • Reward: 2018 Mercedes-AMG E 63 S (previously available Exclusive model)

Championship: "Grit and Determination" | Street Scene | (A800) Sports Utility Heroes
  • Reward: 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV (previously available Exclusive model)

MONTHLY EVENTS

• Monthly Rivals: "Xbox Hall of Fame Circuit" | McLaren Senna | Horizon Festival Circuit - Night (Set a time and register by Oct. 11 for the #XboxHallOfFame sweepstakes)^
  • Online Adventure - (requires 1 Qualifying race to get ranked)

Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist.

Edited by user Thursday, October 8, 2020 7:05:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2020 6:56:40 AM(UTC)
Forzathon acceptable.
 3 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2020 7:29:22 AM(UTC)
Would still be so much better though if the 15 miles was concurrent with the other tasks.

Trial looks poor. It’s repetitive and Evo v Impreza would be much better in A class.
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2020 8:17:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Would still be so much better though if the 15 miles was concurrent with the other tasks.

Trial looks poor. It’s repetitive and Evo v Impreza would be much better in A class.

You can drive to the other tracks lol. Pick the furthest away.
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2020 8:36:18 AM(UTC)
The 2010 VW Golf R returns. Bravo!!!!

This is my most favorite of all the cars in FH4.

Edited by user Thursday, October 8, 2020 8:37:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2020 11:19:55 AM(UTC)
Yay its winter again :)
But there is racing to be head, so lets see whats this evo vs. impreza is all about.
I did try both and 22B wins easily, even with super slow shifting , trial went well 1st, 2nd (ran out of time to pass another competent player in second 22B) and again 1st and 3:0 for team
Subby runs on stock tires, as is evo, so second race could be fun, as there is snow on the road, other two are just cold tarmac.
B 700 Subaru Impreza 22B, updated hybrid tune - 100 074 112
or Lancer evo IX, tune - 401 021 896

That done, first get cross country racing away, this one has a twist its S1 class.
Well looking trough many German cars, I hope picked something that possibly works and considering it easily won all 3 races, I guess it was ok pick.
S1 900 Porsche Macan Turbo '15, tune - 116 113 449

Two down, two to go, lets try sport utility heroes in street racing, hello my lovely Alfa Romeo Stelvio, who cares if its not the fastest suv out there but, looks are important too :)
A 800 Alfa Romeo Stelvio, tune - 160 883 305
or Jaguar I-Pace, tune - 173 658 852
or Jaguar F-Pace S, tune - 162 310 420

Last one, is modern muscle cars on somewhat snowy roads, so winter tire it is.
A 800 Cadillac ATS-V, tune - 149 855 937

Forzathon car, now well known BMW 1 series M coupe, since its winter and snow, just took A800 offroad tune - 103 264 539, went to Lakehurst forest sprint, used my custom blueprint - 691 610 875, then went to the beach, to have fun and collect those 0.5M points and finally just drove around for 15 miles.

So we come to PR stunts and as always I used my trusty Agera RS, tune - 167 849 655 for speed trap and danger sign, again used Hoonigan RS200, tune - 428 155 751 for offroad speed zone.

Finished with provocative pic :P

Hope this could be of any help, take care everyone, have fun, bb
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2020 11:43:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: El Barto inc Go to Quoted Post
Subby runs on stock tires, as is evo, so second race could be fun, as there is snow on the road, other two are just cold tarmac.

I tried it with snow tyres first, and it's too slow, you've got to go stock tyres for this one IMO.

I went for the '06 Lancer, just because I didn't already own it. I did the Trial a couple of times and it was plenty fast enough to win by big margins. I ended up going for a smaller rear wheel size, even though it makes the car a few pounds heavier, because I preferred the handling. Tune shared, I'm not sure I'll bother trying any more cars for it. It still had masses of grip for the snowy second race. My feeling is the best car for it will probably be the one with the least grippy stock tyres as the general theme was "I have more grip than I need here".
#8 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2020 12:13:34 PM(UTC)
I've already established, I can't drive those no grip cars. Last weeks no grip Talbot in my hands was slower then some grip Mini, so not even gonna go that way.
To me Impreza felt much better to drive then evo, clocked better times in Impreza too, could be faster if used manual+clutch, but at the end trial won, job done.
#9 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2020 12:48:51 PM(UTC)
Had a go of the Trial a few minutes after the season started, I know what I'll sound like here but if you can't even drive a stock or slightly upgraded Evo/Impreza decently there really isn't much hope for you, they're some of the most forgiving cars in the whole game.

Was 1-1 so I had my 1st try at holding the AI up in the final race as I just wanted to be done with it (Jezza has summed it up perfectly), did it successfully with the 2 drivatars behind me only to see my teammate in 4th come flying into the corner and clatter straight into the wall, I just quit after seeing that.

No wonder people on here don't bother doing that anymore.

Also this week I see we have another A800 SU Heroes championship, it's not like when we constantly got Extreme Offroad for weeks but just in the normal car types not even including Horizon specials/decades/countries/manufacturers there's 33 divisions to choose from, we should not be seeing the same one again 1 week after, doesn't help that SU Heroes are dull to drive in road/street events either.

And finally is the '96 Impala still advertised as a new car in the Festival Playlist this week?
 2 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2020 1:12:33 PM(UTC)
Hmm... I'm almost certain they made a mistake with the Impala. It was supposed to be the Lexus IS-F. It even says "New exclusive car" instead of "Hard to find car." It was still fun though. Love those modern muscle cars. I won with the Cadillac CTS-V, HSV GTS and Vauxhall Monaro. All pretty much close to stock with street tires. That's what I love about this game. No need to tune if you don't want to.
PC: i5 8600k OC'd @4.5ghz|Asus Rog Strix z370-E|MSi 1080Ti Gaming X|G.Skill Trident Z 16gb 3000mhz|500gb SSD|1TB HDD|Corsair H100i V2|Corsair Crystal 480x RGB|Dell 165hz Gsync 1440p
#11 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2020 11:58:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: El Barto inc Go to Quoted Post
I've already established, I can't drive those no grip cars. Last weeks no grip Talbot in my hands was slower then some grip Mini, so not even gonna go that way.
To me Impreza felt much better to drive then evo, clocked better times in Impreza too, could be faster if used manual+clutch, but at the end trial won, job done.

Your Talbot was Honda engine swapped? Maybe you was out of power range, hence you are using automatic? But I agree that grip is not Talbots strongest attribute.
@power range+automatic = wouldn't it be better for you to use some Subaru (e.g. 2011) that have avaible engine swap with bunch of torque at low RPM?
#12 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2020 2:14:08 AM(UTC)
I have tried the Mosler, Ferrari Super Fast and Agera RS to within 12 mph of the required 244mph on the speed trap!
Any help, tune etc would be most appreciated other than keep trying!
#13 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2020 2:43:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
I have tried the Mosler, Ferrari Super Fast and Agera RS to within 12 mph of the required 244mph on the speed trap!
Any help, tune etc would be most appreciated other than keep trying!

Try this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izpQQe3iXVs

Mosler with tune '294.6 mph' by kobystarr.

I would advise using manual gears with TCS off and change up gears early like I do in the video so it doesn't bounce off the rev limiter too much.

Edited by user Friday, October 9, 2020 2:47:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#14 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2020 3:01:17 AM(UTC)
Was there an update of some kind last night? Game would not complete loading this a.m. Seems all kinds of stats information has been added with pictures of cars I had never seen before . Eventually the screen freezes showing "Number of clean passes" (27) and a picture of some souped up VW Beetle.

Info Edit: I did eventually get game loaded and then got Various Connection Error notices while playing. Contacted Support and response was quick:
S5Flare -"This is an issue that is currently being investigated. I've added your info to our current bug report so the developers are aware. This ticket will be marked"Solved" as we do not require any further info from you at this time Please keep an eye on the Support Site Known Issues List for related Updates."

Edited by user Friday, October 9, 2020 8:49:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2020 5:31:06 AM(UTC)
Thanks FullNietzsche, I got through after a number of tries at 250mph!
#16 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2020 8:27:13 AM(UTC)
@Ziperr
Both cars are engine swapped and Subby does prefer a bit early shifting. I did also try all races in M+C and +1sec a lap and +3sec on course vs. auto, but at the end decided against it.
Because of two reasons - randoms and also after already being up for +16 hours, 12 of those at work + 1 clash with boss, I wasn't really in the mood to concentrate on shifting too.

Talbot ... hmm it had plenty of go, so no problem there, lack of stopping and actually cornering was my downfall.

I don't drive power builds, I prefer grip, so here I can only congratulate and bow to those with much better skill them me, that are capable of achieving such times and keeping it under control.

Edited by user Friday, October 9, 2020 11:36:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#17 Posted : Saturday, October 10, 2020 12:29:10 AM(UTC)
I agree with you, El Barto, I tend to tune mine up with a little more control than speed. Depending on how they do, then I trade off some of the control to gain a little more zoom. That being said, I have a few wild rides that are a blast...but on the edge of any sort of control. Bentley 4 1/2 liter, anyone? lol

This week is proving to be a rough one for me. The past few weeks, I have had trouble dialing in my tunes. I finally figured out the problem: my controller is dying. lol. The right joystick drifts to the left...so in mid-race, I suddenly get a sideview of my car. But the worst part is the left stick is losing sensitivity on the right side. So here I've been trying to figure out why I am understeering like mad...and it's cuz, well, sometimes I'm just not steering. lol Kinda putting a damper on my chances in the Hall of Fame race...clockwise, eh? Yeah, not happening.

That being said, still running the events. Ran both an Evo and an Impreza for the Trial. Both were control monsters. Slow going but steady. Just tonight won an event where there were just two of us...and he kept coming in last. Well, first place gets me 650 pts...so we won each race by 50 pts. You're welcome. lol

Ran a Datsun 510 in the PGG. It's fast, decent grip, and turns well. Originally tuned a Honda but then it showed the Datsun was available...and a much better tune, so there ya go.

I am looking forward to doing the German car S1 900 Cross Country tomorrow. I have a few cars picked out, and more that I'll want to run, time and controller willing.

#18 Posted : Saturday, October 10, 2020 3:55:10 AM(UTC)
For players who need help: Percents,Tunes and Rewards:
Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Winter - Until 15/10/20 - SERIES 27
50% Winter: LAMBORGHINI HURACAN PERFORMANTE 2018
80% Winter: FERRARI 250GT BERLINETTA LUSSO 1962
50% Series 27: RENAULT MEGANE R.S. 2018
80% Series 27: ATS GT 2018

PS.: Bonus Summer Season (50% and 80%) and Series 27 (50% and 80%)

Photo / Picture: Percents,Tunes and Rewards - Winter

https://i.imgur.com/5NzLSi8.jpg

Photo / Picture: Rewards / Todas as Recompensas
Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Rewards - Until 15/10/20 ** SERIES 27 ** Winter

https://i.imgur.com/ecKt2cZ.jpg

Share Codes: Pause Menu, Event Activations, or Creative Hub.
You can use this code to get to a specific Event Blueprint quickly, and easily.
Share Code: Garage -> Designs & Paints -> Find New Designs -> Search
Share Code: Garage -> Upgrades & Tunes -> Find -> Search

A) Photo Challenge: #DRIVELIKETHEWIND
Take a photo of any Hypercar at the Moorhead Wind Farm
Reward: Super Wheelspin

B) Forzathon Weekly: Bavarian Roundel
Code Tune BMW 1 SERIES M COUPE 2011:..... 106 410 935

Share Codes Event Blueprints: Win 2 Road Racing Events in your BMW 1 SERIES M COUPE 2011 in 07 seconds
Pause Menu, Event Activations, or Creative Hub. You can use this code to get to a specific Event Blueprint quickly, and easily.
CODE RACE: 137 814 022

D) The Trial Co-Op Championship: Evo vs Impreza
Reward: Modern Race Suit Grey
Code Tune SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI 2005:..... 539 438 800
Code Tune SUBARU IMPREZA 22B STI 1998:..... 108 173 806

F) Playground Games: Winter
Reward: Volkswagen Golf R 2010
New this season: You don't have to win the event to earn the reward.
Code Tune DATSUN 510 1970:..... 840 407 793

G) Danger Sign: The Great Ridge
Code Tune PORSCHE 918 SPYDER 2014:..... 133 589 744

H) Speed Trap: Moorehead Wind Farm
Code Tune MOSLER MT900S 2010:..... 167 019 262

I) Speed Zone: Rolling Fields
Code Tune ARIEL ATOM 500 V8 2013:..... 425 573 327

J) Championship: Polar Protein
Reward: Chevrolet Impala Super Sport 1996
Code Tune DODGE CHALLENGER SRT HELLCAT 2015:..... 171 145 550

K) Championship: Put to Work
Reward: Mercedes-Benz AMG E 63 S 2018
Code Tune OPEL MANTA 400 1984:..... 547 897 099

L) Championship: Grit and Determination
Reward: Cadillac Escalade ESV 2012
Code Tune VOLKSWAGEN TOURAREG R50 2008:..... 158 822 482

If you complete 50% and 80% this season you will also receive: ATS GT 2018 e MCLAREN 12C COUPE 2011
Series 27: If you complete 50% and 80% you will also receive: LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LP700-4 2012

Also available on Twitter and https://imgur.com/user/betinhogvz/posts and https://www.facebook.com/groups/3465376673504290/ every season change
I hope this helps you to do the challenges

Edited by user Saturday, October 10, 2020 3:59:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#19 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2020 1:50:20 AM(UTC)
Hello,

Cars/tunes/suggestions for this weeks seasonal for those that find such useful. All tunes are my own, unless otherwise noted, all shared by myself (or others). ~ tune name / share code. If you use anything offered here, and you like it/it was useful to you, please don't forget to leave a like.

Another late post again this week (and likely the following weeks - time is tight, yes of course I could skip the playlist, no need to 'must' do it - will see how thing go)

Online:
**Trial: "Evo vs Impreza" | Road Racing | (B700) Evo vs. Impreza
**Car used: 1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STI (Barnfind)
**Tune: B700 Winter / 335 427 548

After reading all the info the kind people here posted about not needing total grip builds, and in fact stock tires could work - I went ahead and used a grip build, mostly because I already had it to go.
It is indeed true the cars in this Trial are either going to be either grip builds or power builds, there is not much room for a semi mix of both builds, as tires just cost too much of the available P.I.
As mentioned by others, car/tune for grip, lacks top-end, however can keep up/pass in corners and maintain lead due to the straights in the event tracks not been terribly long. I was easily able to out-pace/stay in front of the A.I., with good team mates this is plenty for a Trial win over all. Vs. teammates, depends on choices they made, a good driver with a good power build is going to lead in this Trial, however, for myself, I only encountered what appeared to be grip tunes, and lackluster drivers in 'poowwwer!!' tunes. Tune runs rally/snow tires, no engine updates, some upgrades here and there mostly aimed at lowering weight.

**Seasonal Playground Games | Quarry | (C600) Reasonably Priced Cars
**Car used: 1962 Triumph TR3B (Carpass ~ Autoshow 25,000 Cr)
**Tune: C600 Games / 243 503 233

Something different to the hatchbacks which are the popular choice here although I did encountered a different model Triumph in the event myself. Quarry PG doesn't necessarily need full grip to work, but in the winter with snow, been able to have full snow tires is a plus. Tune is AWD, with rally/snow tires.

PR Stunts:
- Rolling Fields Speed Zone, 1978 Hoonigan Ford Escort RS1800 - 'S900 Rally Trial' (680 307 281),
- Moorehead Wind Farm Speed Trap, 2019 Rimac Concept Two - 'PR Stunt Rally' (120 633 544),
- The Great Ridge Danger Sign, 2019 Rimac Concept Two - 'PR Stunt Rally' (120 633 544).

Solo championships - Raced against Expert, Steering: Simulation, ABS: on, Traction/Stability; Off, Gearbox: Auto.

**Championship: "Grit and Determination" | Street Scene | (A800) Sports Utility Heroes
**Car used: 2016 Bentley Bentayga (Autoshow 180,000 Cr)
**Tune: A800 Road / 661 479 100

Another SUV road race event? I do like when the devs mix things up a bit, but SUV road racing isn't that exciting. Third times a charm, running the same SUV as used in the previous events, including running it as is, no tires swap. Tune is race tires, race suspension (lowered), no aero, no offroad upgrades.

**Championship: "Polar Protein" | Street Scene | (A800) Modern Muscle
**Car used: 2015 Ford Falcon GT F 351 (Autoshow 60,000 Cr)
**Tune: A800 Dirt AWD / 163 161 907

Looks like they picked all the street scene races with snow on the road for this one, so this Falcon dirt/rally build is great for this event. Easy driver, balanced. Tune is AWD, rally/snow tires, Froza rear wing.

**Championship: "Put to Work" | Cross Country | (S1 900) Country: Germany
**Car used: 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo (Autoshow 105,000 Cr)
**Tune: S1 CC Offroad / 175 525 093

This one.. this one, the Macan maybe shouldn't be an S1 car, very twitchy, has power a plenty, but getting it squarely to the ground was difficult at times - it is fun however, and was successful at beating the A.I., so listing it here. Tune is wide-body, Forza air, supercharged (getting the Macan to S1 required almost every upgrade on offer to be honest).

Enjoy
#20 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2020 4:47:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WangKeRui Go to Quoted Post
**Trial: "Evo vs Impreza" | Road Racing | (B700) Evo vs. Impreza
**Car used: 1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STI (Barnfind)
**Tune: B700 Winter / 335 427 548

After reading all the info the kind people here posted about not needing total grip builds, and in fact stock tires could work - I went ahead and used a grip build, mostly because I already had it to go.
It is indeed true the cars in this Trial are either going to be either grip builds or power builds, there is not much room for a semi mix of both builds, as tires just cost too much of the available P.I.
As mentioned by others, car/tune for grip, lacks top-end, however can keep up/pass in corners and maintain lead due to the straights in the event tracks not been terribly long. I was easily able to out-pace/stay in front of the A.I., with good team mates this is plenty for a Trial win over all. Vs. teammates, depends on choices they made, a good driver with a good power build is going to lead in this Trial, however, for myself, I only encountered what appeared to be grip tunes, and lackluster drivers in 'poowwwer!!' tunes. Tune runs rally/snow tires, no engine updates, some upgrades here and there mostly aimed at lowering weight.

I just gave your tune a try for the Lakehurst Copse Rivals. Obviously it's not winter, but I don't think there's any significant difference in grip. I did what I felt was a reasonable lap with your tune and did 1:14.820. I tried again with my '06 Lancer, and did 1:12.399 (39th out of 2626). Both tunes report 1.6 grip when the tune is applied, so yours doesn't have any major grip advantage, but my stock tyre Lancer is quicker down the straights. I also feel that for a co-op event, it's better to be overtaking people on the straights rather than on corners, given that you can't drive through the car in front. If they're taking a normal racing line, they'll enter from wide, apex tight, and exit wide. There is no way to pass on the left or right without overlapping their path, and you're not going to achieve overlap before the turn in point if they're pulling away from you down the straights. I just like to try to be polite to other humans in these events and sit behind them unless there's a clear opportunity to pass without contact. So I still feel that stock tyres are the way to go for this event.

Edited by user Sunday, October 11, 2020 4:55:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#21 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2020 6:51:33 AM(UTC)
I again only did 1.12.832 with M+C (to shift even earlier then auto) in rivals.
Winter test track and auto did mid 1.13 in my Subby, both times on stock tires.
If run on winter tires I was 1 - 1.5 sec a lap slower.

Glen Rannoch Hillside sprint winter test track in auto, clocked me at 3.12.8xx on stock tires and 3.16.xxx on winter.
Because of straights and those cars actually having some grip, stock tires work fine with trial this trial.

Yesterday I did run trial again to help my friend and didn't got those speedy drivatars like on my solo first try, along with M+C I was in the lead very quickly (before first corner on sprint), then it was just a matter of making my Subby wide as whole track, so everyone could catch up to drivatars and pass them.
Then on last race in the city and since we already won the trial (2:0), I just let it rip and got to something like 20 sec lead.

Edit
Should say that Evo in my hands lacks some grip and can't get near Subby times.

Edited by user Sunday, October 11, 2020 7:18:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#22 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2020 11:52:31 AM(UTC)
Had a fun see-saw with ziperr at the Lakehurst Copse Rivals with eligible B700 Evos & Imprezas.

My conclusion: the older the version the better. Simply because there is more room to improve the power/weight ratio.
Ended the battle against ziperr with a 1:10.928 (I think) in my 22B while the fastest time in the Evo VI was a 1:10.971 - perfectly balanced here. Evo has the better acceleration, the Impreza the better handling & stability.

Evo VIII, Evo IX and two Imprezas ('08 and '11 iIrc) clocked times between 1:11.5 and 1:12.3.
#23 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2020 11:59:41 AM(UTC)
Hey!
I really need help. My game is crashing at launching and I don't know how to fix it. I watched every video on YT and still does not work. If anyone have some idea please hit me up.

Thank you!
#24 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2020 12:51:00 PM(UTC)
You guys are gods. Ive been trying to beat the 244 mph pr for two days already. I consider myself a fair decent driver, and i tried every single car i had, except offroads, of course and i cant even reach 200 mph. I have some cars like the agera, the mustang gt and others tuned and they go beyond 250 mph, but its literally impossible to keep the car straight and not brake because of the snow and all the bumps in that pr what makes reaching 244 mph almost impossible. Its ridiculous, they seem to chose the more difficult pr stunts always in the wrong seasons.

Ima gonna try some tunes posted here, but seriously... this game sometimes feels more like a job than something to have fun with. Amazed enough i have completed everything else except this pr stunt.
#25 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2020 4:50:11 PM(UTC)
I've won several of the races in a Subie over a few trials entered but also several times was pushed into walls or pushed out of checkpoints always by Mitsubishi drivers. It's very consistent...
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error