#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 29, 2020 6:37:45 AM(UTC)
https://news.xbox.com/en...-game-pass-october-2020/
Going to need those marshals that are never around....

Edited by user Tuesday, September 29, 2020 6:42:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 29, 2020 7:31:45 AM(UTC)
Great, I don't need to buy digital version for now. I wonder what enhancements M7 gets with Series.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 29, 2020 7:41:30 AM(UTC)
Great news for someone like myself who was distracted by other racing games at the time and then forgot about this one.

It seemed real strange to me that every other first party Microsoft game was on Game Pass except this one, especially since it kinda came and went without much fanfare or marketing. Even on PC where it was the first full fledged Forza Motorsport release. I was just talking to someone who was lamenting the fact that there was nothing like Forza Motorsport or Gran Turismo on PC still, I know I basically forgot about it (still knew at the time), but he had no idea that FM7 was on there at all. I'm sure there's more than just him, perhaps this will change that!
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2020 8:00:01 AM(UTC)
Turn 10 abandoned the game last year with an "end of life" patch, and it is still full of bugs now that will never be fixed... They couldn't give a flying [redacted] about this thing, so why force it on Game Pass subscribers now?

We already get enough junk every month.

If Forza 7 is the first game that a new Xbox owner plays, they will refund and buy a Playstation 5 the next day.

If you were 13 years-old and had a choice of this 4 year old broken mess, or Gran Turismo 7, what would you honestly choose?

Turn10 are a joke and Playground are no better, breaking Horizon 4 with every new monthly update :/

#5 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2020 9:02:28 AM(UTC)
If your average 13 year old, has a choice of downloading a game for free (assuming they are already subscribed to gamepass) & buying a different console and paying for a different game, a lot of them are at least going to try FM7.

I think I've had a very different experience with this game than you - I have no experience of gran turismo at all, so can't comment on the quality of that game. I have had and continue to have a lot of fun on this game, it works consistently for me, looks great - I don't get all the negativity. Each to their own I guess.
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, October 7, 2020 10:26:28 PM(UTC)
I played and adored the first 4 entries of forza and have been enjoying game pass on pc. There hasn't been enough preference for me personally to buy an xbox since the 360, so I was really pleased to see microsoft tie a connection with their pc community here. I'm really pumped to dive back into the series when F7 comes to the platform today.

I came here to see if a more specific time was posted for the release and good Lord you people posting here are whiney and insufferable. Maybe take a break from gaming or add a new hobby to your lifestyle if you're that miserable. Have a good day.

Notification

Icon
Error