#1 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2020 11:13:11 AM(UTC)
Recently, I tried to play on Forza 7 multiplayer and it says "This feature has been temporally disabled" . anyone knows how to fix this?
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2020 12:10:59 PM(UTC)
Look through your in-game messages for anything related, and submit a ticket at Forza Support for more information:

Originally Posted by: ZeroD4RK 303892 Go to Quoted Post
Hello everyone,

For Support, please visit https://support.forzamotorsport.net
Our current hours of operation are Monday - Friday from 6:00am-3:00pm PST / 9am-6pm EST
Posting in the Forums is not submitting a ticket.

We have articles for Known Issues, Release Notes, Wheel Guide and more. You can also Submit a Ticket and one of our Community Support Agents will get back to you.
If you are submitting a ticket for a Known Issue, we will let you know. Current Known Issues are being investigated and/or fixed pending a new content update.

The time it takes to answer a ticket is dependent upon the following:
  • Ticket Type.

• Volume of tickets we are currently receiving.

• The complexity of the issue being investigated.
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2020 12:32:35 PM(UTC)
Hello Manteo. Thank you for getting interested in my problem. Its been more than a month trying to fix this problem with W0LFayama (Forza 7 Support) and honestly I don't see his interest to fix my problem. It took him a month to answer me for the first time, and now, every time I text him, he take about 5 to 10 days to answer me. If you can help me directly, I would appreciate it. This is what I texted him first"
" I can't access multiplayer and rivals in this account. I have no message of being banned or something else. I want to know what's going on with my account. I'm a a fanatic player of Forza for over 10 years and i need to fix this problem. Thanks for your help."

W0lfayane sent me to talk with xbox support and they told me that i dont have problems with xbox or my account. I told Wolfayane that i can play multiplayer in any other game, Call of Duty, inclusive Forza Horizon, my problem is only with Forza 7, but, im waiting right now 6 days since I texted him that.

Manteo, if you attended my problem i will apreciate.
#4 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2020 4:15:09 PM(UTC)
I hope you get sorted - however Max is a moderator on the forums, which means he's a volunteer and doesn't work for T10. So he has no direct access to fix any problems or the like. Support as Max posted is your only option.

1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Saturday, October 3, 2020 5:11:34 AM(UTC)
Thanks Dam for your information. Well, I'll keep dealing with the terrible service of Forza 7 Support. Now, the support guy asked me if I had the correct access licenses..... what???? He asks me the most inept questions in the world. If i can play the story game, i can access everything in the game except de multiplayer, i think i have a valid access to the game. Well, we continue, one month and a half with this.

Notification

Icon
Error