127 Pages<<125126127Prev
Rank: Driver's License
#3151 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 8:57:34 PM(UTC)
I'm also having issues with Forza Horizon 4 Rewards. Car masteries are not updating since weeks.

Edited by user Thursday, June 25, 2020 9:00:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
#3152 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 8:58:37 PM(UTC)
I'm also having issues with Forza Horizon 4 Rewards. My car masteries, aren't updating since weeks.
Rank: Driver's License
#3153 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 2:19:19 PM(UTC)
i think fh4 is down to working about 3-4 times a year these days. I got back into the game with the stay at home orders months ago and i havent had anything update except for achievments. fh3 works sans 1-2 categories, forza 7 has about half the things working these days but fh4 is almost completely broken for rewards and has been for months.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#3154 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 3:37:37 PM(UTC)
My FH4 car masteries and days played have been struck for many months!
Rank: Driver's License
#3155 Posted : Wednesday, July 1, 2020 3:27:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: THU31 Go to Quoted Post
By the way, why do other people on the forums show as tier 4 with 1050 score?

The staff said when an EU Internet privacy law went into effect a while back, it impacted how they could pull other people's data from the Forza / XBL servers. I think they said they were working on a fix, or a new acceptance for data access, but nothing's come through. Though when I logged in today, I was greeted with a new request to allow the site access to my XBL data. No idea if there was a change that required new acceptance, or if there was a time limit on the prior access allowance.

The 1050 score is probably related to the score freely granted to everyone because of delisted marketplace content for older games, though the numbers don't line up. I think the free score was granted to FM5 and older games, but the DLC and tokens from those games are worth 1900, 950 for DLC and 950 for tokens.
Rank: Racing Permit
#3156 Posted : Thursday, July 9, 2020 1:38:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bloomy Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: THU31 Go to Quoted Post
By the way, why do other people on the forums show as tier 4 with 1050 score?

The staff said when an EU Internet privacy law went into effect a while back, it impacted how they could pull other people's data from the Forza / XBL servers. I think they said they were working on a fix, or a new acceptance for data access, but nothing's come through. Though when I logged in today, I was greeted with a new request to allow the site access to my XBL data. No idea if there was a change that required new acceptance, or if there was a time limit on the prior access allowance.

The 1050 score is probably related to the score freely granted to everyone because of delisted marketplace content for older games, though the numbers don't line up. I think the free score was granted to FM5 and older games, but the DLC and tokens from those games are worth 1900, 950 for DLC and 950 for tokens.


So I would assume this is why nothing I've done in Forza Motosport 5/6 and the original Forza Horizon in the last few days hasn't registered in my progress?

Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
#3157 Posted : Friday, July 10, 2020 4:10:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lord Moon Go to Quoted Post
So I would assume this is why nothing I've done in Forza Motosport 5/6 and the original Forza Horizon in the last few days hasn't registered in my progress?

From what I remember, the EU Internet privacy law just covered showing other people's scores on the forums. Aside from gamerscore and, IIRC, paid DLC owned, (i.e., data that is pulled from XBL instead of Forza servers), a lot of the stat tracking has been flaky across most games. FM6: Apex seemed to keep up pretty well as I worked through that over the past year, though. I finished the cars and badges last weekend, and it picked up on those within a day, along with most of my other stats in that game. My level in FM5 has been behind by 1 for a while, however, and stat tracking in FM3 has been behind for over a year. The rest of my stats appear up to date, though there were some stretches where things didn't update. If there's a new Forza coming this year alongside the Series X launch, we'll probably see things similar to prior game releases - the tracking will get fixed shortly before release so loyalty rewards are properly granted, then things stop working properly a few months later.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#3158 Posted : Saturday, July 25, 2020 10:27:16 PM(UTC)
Lots of things aren’t updating for me but I’m trying to get to at least to tier 13 before XSX launch but it’s looking like that may not happen.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#3159 Posted : Sunday, July 26, 2020 11:01:52 AM(UTC)
I work in computer software with experience with security issues. I'm even in the credits for FIFA as a security engineer. There is no reason why Forza can't update our past activity from an older title. Rules regarding data are for old data that hasn't been used for a specific time period. If I log into FM2, then there is no law broken by Forza reuploading my data fresh from my local XBox console.

They just are too lazy to run servers that support old technology. Even the cost is BS. I work in cloud technology. Servers can go offline that spend no money. As soon as someone tries to access an old API, the server can spin up, answer the request, then shut down after a while. The servers can be scaled down to be cheap to run for the low load. Even if only 1/2 dozen people use an old FM2 server a few times a month it could be run for dollars per month.

They don't even have to change the software to run on new operating systems. They can host old server versions on virtual machines on the cloud.

PS My FM3 has only partially updated in the Forza Rewards. So frustrating that they won't support older games. I'm starting to play their competitor's products. I'm losing faith in this product.
The gamer tag is accurate. It's how I've made a living for about 30 years, however I wish was racing cars instead. Sigh
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#3160 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 1:37:29 PM(UTC)
No updates on FH4 car masteries for me either, despite completing several in-game during the past month or two.
Have had this "not updating" issue many times in the past, but it's always updated eventually.
Here's hoping we see an update in the near future!
Rank: Driver's License
#3161 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 9:55:39 AM(UTC)
Just came back to FH4 after a cross country move and the COVID nonsense and saw none of my rewards progress every took. Frustrating. Do hope they are able to get it working eventually.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 2 users liked this post.
#3162 Posted : Sunday, August 9, 2020 6:28:20 PM(UTC)
progress isn't updating, only achievements working. I know these are free credits but why even have this program running anymore if literally no one is going to maintain it.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#3163 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2020 10:39:30 AM(UTC)
Hub app hasn't been functioning for months now and tier points doesn't seem to function properly either (except the achievements part).

Has T10 decided to behead the Rewards system (that would suck) or what is going on? There have been silence and issues in the past, but nothing like this current situation.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#3164 Posted : Thursday, August 13, 2020 11:30:01 AM(UTC)
The desktop app hasn't worked for a while now. Answer to my ticket was that "it's a known issue with Forza Hub and the team is currently investigating and are working on a fix"
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#3165 Posted : Saturday, August 22, 2020 4:22:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HolyHalfDead Go to Quoted Post
UNOFFICIAL SUPPLEMENTARY FORZA REWARDS FAQ

What Forza Score do I need for each of the Forza Tiers? (revised September 2018)

Forza Horizon 4 Loyalty Rewards
These one-time rewards are determined by your Tier the first time you start FM7.
Tier 2: Forza Motorsport 7 shirt, Super Wheelspin
Tier 3: Forza Horizon 3 shirt, Super Wheelspin
Tier 4: Forza Motorsport 6 shirt, Super Wheelspin
Tier 5: Forza Horizon 2 shirt, Super Wheelspin
Tier 6: Body Poppin emote, Super Wheelspin
Tier 7: Clock Tower horn, Super Wheelspin
Tier 8: Forza Motorsport 5 shirt, Super Wheelspin
Tier 9: Forza Horizon 1 shirt, Super Wheelspin
Tier 10: Forza! quick chat phrase, Super Wheelspin
Tier 11: 2017 Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio, Super Wheelspin
Tier 12: 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS, Super Wheelspin


i am tier 5 in fh4....so if i buy fm7 and simply load up a new game....save....i get up to level tier 5? until i get more tier say in fm7?

Edited by user Saturday, August 22, 2020 4:23:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: B-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#3166 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2020 8:29:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ritemare Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HolyHalfDead Go to Quoted Post
UNOFFICIAL SUPPLEMENTARY FORZA REWARDS FAQ

What Forza Score do I need for each of the Forza Tiers? (revised September 2018)

Forza Horizon 4 Loyalty Rewards
These one-time rewards are determined by your Tier the first time you start FM7.
Tier 2: Forza Motorsport 7 shirt, Super Wheelspin
Tier 3: Forza Horizon 3 shirt, Super Wheelspin
Tier 4: Forza Motorsport 6 shirt, Super Wheelspin
Tier 5: Forza Horizon 2 shirt, Super Wheelspin
Tier 6: Body Poppin emote, Super Wheelspin
Tier 7: Clock Tower horn, Super Wheelspin
Tier 8: Forza Motorsport 5 shirt, Super Wheelspin
Tier 9: Forza Horizon 1 shirt, Super Wheelspin
Tier 10: Forza! quick chat phrase, Super Wheelspin
Tier 11: 2017 Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio, Super Wheelspin
Tier 12: 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS, Super Wheelspin


i am tier 5 in fh4....so if i buy fm7 and simply load up a new game....save....i get up to level tier 5? until i get more tier say in fm7?


These are one time rewards, which means you get the ones that are representing your current tier at the time you launch the game first time.
(unless something has changed recently and I'm not aware of this)

Edited by user Monday, August 24, 2020 8:31:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#3167 Posted : Monday, September 7, 2020 11:14:56 AM(UTC)
Is the rewards>overview page down for anyone else?
Rank: Driver's Permit
#3168 Posted : Monday, September 7, 2020 11:15:30 AM(UTC)
Is the Rewards>Overview page down for everyone else?
Rank: Racing Legend
#3169 Posted : Monday, September 7, 2020 1:51:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ritemare Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HolyHalfDead Go to Quoted Post
UNOFFICIAL SUPPLEMENTARY FORZA REWARDS FAQ

What Forza Score do I need for each of the Forza Tiers? (revised September 2018)

Forza Horizon 4 Loyalty Rewards
These one-time rewards are determined by your Tier the first time you start FM7.
Tier 2: Forza Motorsport 7 shirt, Super Wheelspin
Tier 3: Forza Horizon 3 shirt, Super Wheelspin
Tier 4: Forza Motorsport 6 shirt, Super Wheelspin
Tier 5: Forza Horizon 2 shirt, Super Wheelspin
Tier 6: Body Poppin emote, Super Wheelspin
Tier 7: Clock Tower horn, Super Wheelspin
Tier 8: Forza Motorsport 5 shirt, Super Wheelspin
Tier 9: Forza Horizon 1 shirt, Super Wheelspin
Tier 10: Forza! quick chat phrase, Super Wheelspin
Tier 11: 2017 Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio, Super Wheelspin
Tier 12: 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS, Super Wheelspin


i am tier 5 in fh4....so if i buy fm7 and simply load up a new game....save....i get up to level tier 5? until i get more tier say in fm7?


the answer is right there highlighted
Rank: Driver's Permit
#3170 Posted : Monday, September 7, 2020 5:46:52 PM(UTC)
Yes it is.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#3171 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 12:24:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Motardboy Go to Quoted Post
Is the Rewards>Overview page down for everyone else?


Yeah, it's been down for a few days now and not only that but the thing hasn't been updating for me for about 2 months. It's rather irksome.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#3172 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 12:24:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Motardboy Go to Quoted Post
Is the Rewards>Overview page down for everyone else?


Yeah, it's been down for a few days now and not only that but the thing hasn't been updating for me for about 2 months. It's rather irksome.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#3173 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2020 5:43:59 AM(UTC)
.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 27, 2020 6:41:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

127 Pages<<125126127Prev

Notification

Icon
Error