2 Pages12Prev
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2020 9:17:57 AM(UTC)
according to your communications skills, it hit exactly the right person. Perfect!

I wish you a lot of fun.
Rank: Racing Permit
#27 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2020 9:22:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lm Arya Stark Go to Quoted Post
according to your communications skills, it hit exactly the right person. Perfect!

I wish you a lot of fun.


Thx...
Rank: Driver's License
 2 users liked this post.
#28 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2020 1:08:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lm Arya Stark Go to Quoted Post
according to your communications skills, it hit exactly the right person. Perfect!

I wish you a lot of fun.


With that nickname, i dont even know why you dare to call him dumb. lol. (this is intended as a joke, make your own conclusions). The whole point of his problem is that the support team is not precisely good. Despite his "communication skills". I also lost all my saved progress almost more than one year ago, and i had to start from the beginning because the support team was unable to do anything about it. And yup, back in the days i tried everything and i googled like a madman. And yup of course i tried to restore my local save, but it seems (as far as i remember) that it was corrupted in some way. FH4 wont accept it no matter what i tried. I dont think i have a problem with my communication skills though. Sure my english is rather rubbish, but it has nothing to do with everything else.

Edited by user Thursday, September 24, 2020 1:12:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#29 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2020 1:47:25 PM(UTC)
These comments protecting the support. That I'm sure never helped them are so bizarre that I already find it funny.

I suspect that some of the Ctrl C, Ctrl V FAQ attendants also use forum accounts to try to annoy some users and have reason to apply Ban.

I can't see any other explanation. I can understand when they don't care about other users' problems. But using bizarre arguments to justify the lack of support in a paid service is something I will never understand.
Rank: Racing Permit
#30 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2020 2:57:11 PM(UTC)
in what kind of world do you live?

look at the many old bugs. the new bugs, which are added with almost every update.
there is no quality management.
the quality and reaction times of the support over the previous period also indicate that this is not a top priority.
the limited possibilities of support as well.

in a perfect world, things should look different.
in this money-driven world it is unfortunately the case that the game is only kept alive. like locusts, the developers have long been with the next title and somehow work through a priority list quickly. quantity instead of quality.

and the cases with this problem are very small in relation to the total number of players. maybe even just related to one platform.
it is more important to invest resources in more obvious errors, such as wrongly painted rims. maybe 10% of the players see that.
a defective savegame only have 0.01% or less.
Rank: Racing Permit
#31 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2020 3:21:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Spatz971 Go to Quoted Post
in what kind of world do you live?



I live in a world where I value my money.

A world where I think I should charge for what I pay. It wasn't Dad or Mom who gave it to me. Do you know what this is???

If you play. If something like that happens to you, I want to see that posture ok. good luck

Anyway, I'm tired of this. Justify your passivity in the house of those who pay your bills.

A mistake to paint a wheel is more important than a mistake that makes players lose their saves hahahaha
Now I'm asking you. In what world do you live in? My God.

I felt hurt, and I warned that the same can happen to others. As far as I know the forum is open. I gave my opinion and that's it.

I dispense with any useless comment like yours.

Justifying that a serious error happens to few people and suggesting that it can be ignored for that reason is not worth discussing. This shows the type of person you are. You would be a good support agent. Here's the tip.

It won't bring me back to the game and it won't help anyone. I no longer answer people who like to be made an idiot.

Edited by user Thursday, September 24, 2020 3:25:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#32 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2020 4:21:42 PM(UTC)
please just look through the release notes to see which bugs have been fixed.
you will also find the entry with the colors.

the forum here is dead - you can also see the error in the forum, which has not been fixed for months.

the only active here is the moderator ManteoMax. otherwise none of the T10 / PGG employees from the support team or the development team can be found here.
Rank: Racing Permit
#33 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2020 4:36:54 PM(UTC)
unsuccessful attempt. the guy hasn't buckled it yet.
also that there is already a thread where there is no help from the support.

https://forums.forzamoto...al-Support--post--1.aspx
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2020 4:58:24 PM(UTC)
there are people so slow in thinking that they don’t even know what the topic is about hehehehe.

This topic is support feedback and an alert to the COMMUNITY. After a response from official support.

People come to talk nonsense and didn't even understand that, I the author of the topic, I don't want any support... The topic talks about the answer given by the support in Ticket... Please...

But let's hope that next week they can fix the supposed problem with painting some wheels. lol

My God...
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2020 6:59:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DavenDaniels Go to Quoted Post
there are people so slow in thinking that they don’t even know what the topic is about hehehehe.

This topic is support feedback and an alert to the COMMUNITY. After a response from official support.

People come to talk nonsense and didn't even understand that, I the author of the topic, I don't want any support... The topic talks about the answer given by the support in Ticket... Please...

But let's hope that next week they can fix the supposed problem with painting some wheels. lol

My God...


hi dude..it is a bad thing to lost your progress caused you spend 500hrs plus.. i had the same problem with FM7 around 2018 but..my cloud save was only 1 week older than the original and i lost some speciality dealer cars that costs around 3k money and some forza cup races..i informed the forza support team about the situation and they gifted the cars i lost and some extra 1 million credits to my account...they advised me to backup "Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe" folder at that time..
and now i backup that and "Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe" folders together every week in case of such situations..
Rank: Racing Permit
#36 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2020 3:07:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KzuRyuSen Go to Quoted Post

hi dude..it is a bad thing to lost your progress caused you spend 500hrs plus.. i had the same problem with FM7 around 2018 but..my cloud save was only 1 week older than the original and i lost some speciality dealer cars that costs around 3k money and some forza cup races..i informed the forza support team about the situation and they gifted the cars i lost and some extra 1 million credits to my account...they advised me to backup "Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe" folder at that time..
and now i backup that and "Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe" folders together every week in case of such situations..


Yes, as the folder is hidden and in the FAQ there is no information about it. I didn't know how to do this BKP before synchronizing my local save with the cloud. I discovered this procedure in desperation before giving up on the game. And after support says that they have no responsibility for the data.

I even hinted at the folder here. For Horizon 4. Actually I don't even know if the procedure really works because I didn't have a save 100% sure it was ok.

So I did the procedure and the same error continued. But I think it can work.

I also warn you that this procedure may generate a ban in the game. So it is good to always be in contact with the supposed support when doing it so you don't have a problem and protect yourself.

Rank: Driver's Permit
 2 users liked this post.
#37 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2020 5:40:44 PM(UTC)
This happened to me twice last week. The first time I was able to recover it by deleting the local save, and syncing from cloud. The second time it happened my cloud save was corrupt. Fortunately after the first time I decided to start backing up my save files and was able to restore it with minimal loss.

Highly recommended EVERYONE do this regardless of whether you play on pc or xbox (less easy if xbox though).

Completely ridiculous that this happens but unsurprising with how poor the quality of this game and its support is these days.

What really bothers me is how the FIRST thing support/faq has you do is essentially a procedure to entirely wipe your save and start from scratch without really explaining that will happen.

Like taking your car in for a brake job and having them instruct you to set the car on fire and get a new one as a first step.
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2020 7:35:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BeardedFrog64 Go to Quoted Post
This happened to me twice last week. The first time I was able to recover it by deleting the local save, and syncing from cloud. The second time it happened my cloud save was corrupt. Fortunately after the first time I decided to start backing up my save files and was able to restore it with minimal loss.

Highly recommended EVERYONE do this regardless of whether you play on pc or xbox (less easy if xbox though).

Completely ridiculous that this happens but unsurprising with how poor the quality of this game and its support is these days.

What really bothers me is how the FIRST thing support/faq has you do is essentially a procedure to entirely wipe your save and start from scratch without really explaining that will happen.

Like taking your car in for a brake job and having them instruct you to set the car on fire and get a new one as a first step.


And apparently the number of cases is increasing.

In another topic about closing the game on the loading screen. I saw two cases today of people with exactly the same problem as me. The game crash when selecting the profile.

It's really sad. I really liked this game.

Rank: Racing Permit
#39 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2020 4:38:50 PM(UTC)
Really curious about a problem that is said to affect practically nobody, it is happening to so many people... hat a mystery

Congratulations to support lovers. I really hope the same will happen with your save. Because you deserve it. And for free, they will have some special moments with their idols.

And I'm still hoping to fix the problem of painting wheels that is more important than the problem of saves.

[Ironic mode off]
Rank: Racing Permit
#40 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2020 12:36:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DavenDaniels Go to Quoted Post
And I'm still hoping to fix the problem of painting wheels that is more important than the problem of saves.

I'm glad you're still thinking about it.

in contrast to you, i'm not a dreamer, but a realist.
a look at the release notes is enough to identify the priorities.

minorities play no role here. Satisfying a large number of people with little effort is a top priority.

Release Notes 15th June:
Fixed an issue with the 2019 McLaren 720s Spider where the brake lights were not moving along with the rear wing
Fixed an inconsistency in the behavior of an aftermarker hood on the Bentley Continental GT Speed Forza Edition and Standard Edition
Fixed a minor graphical error on the Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020
Fixed an issue with the tail light illumination on the Toyota Supra 2.0 GT

Release Notes 5th May
Fixed an issue with the 2007 Formula Drift #117 599 GTB Fiorano where wheel screws were not being painted correctly

Release Notes 7th April
Fixed an issue with the "Performante" logo disappearing from the door of the 2018 Lamborghini Huracán Performante when opening them of viewing the car in explode mode




Rank: Racing Permit
#41 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2020 10:52:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lm Arya Stark Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DavenDaniels Go to Quoted Post
And I'm still hoping to fix the problem of painting wheels that is more important than the problem of saves.

I'm glad you're still thinking about it.

in contrast to you, i'm not a dreamer, but a realist.
a look at the release notes is enough to identify the priorities.

minorities play no role here. Satisfying a large number of people with little effort is a top priority.

Release Notes 15th June:
Fixed an issue with the 2019 McLaren 720s Spider where the brake lights were not moving along with the rear wing
Fixed an inconsistency in the behavior of an aftermarker hood on the Bentley Continental GT Speed Forza Edition and Standard Edition
Fixed a minor graphical error on the Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020
Fixed an issue with the tail light illumination on the Toyota Supra 2.0 GT

Release Notes 5th May
Fixed an issue with the 2007 Formula Drift #117 599 GTB Fiorano where wheel screws were not being painted correctly

Release Notes 7th April
Fixed an issue with the "Performante" logo disappearing from the door of the 2018 Lamborghini Huracán Performante when opening them of viewing the car in explode mode


Am I thinking about? I don't sleep anymore ...

I even installed the game again, I agreed to start playing from Zero just out of concern about this serious problem.

Thank you very much for the feedback and copy and paste the patch text note here about the updates that solved the problem of so many people.

Support is losing a great attendant. There's still time, you see. Cheering for you.

THX and be well ^^

2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error