2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2020 3:34:09 AM(UTC)
You guys should all try what duckdonation done above setting the teredo server to 'teredo.trex.fi', I had this very same issue for weeks and that fixed it for me.
 1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2020 8:48:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: v Execut1oneR v Go to Quoted Post
You guys should all try what duckdonation done above setting the teredo server to 'teredo.trex.fi', I had this very same issue for weeks and that fixed it for me.

We shouldn't have to be messing around with fixes like that. I have no idea what that code does or the effect it may have on anything else.

It's good that duckdonation has found it but this is for Turn10 to fix.
#28 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2020 4:53:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CurriedCat Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: v Execut1oneR v Go to Quoted Post

We shouldn't have to be messing around with fixes like that. I have no idea what that code does or the effect it may have on anything else.

It's good that duckdonation has found it but this is for Turn10 to fix.

You're spot on, but until Microsoft sort their stuff out, I needed my multiplayer fix.

I sense it's an issue on Microsoft's side since only their default teredo server has this problem. Maybe triggered by the most recent Windows Update.
#29 Posted : Wednesday, September 2, 2020 8:07:22 AM(UTC)
I'm having the same disconnection issues.
I'm on PC (Win10 Home) with Plusnet boraodband.
NAT keeps reverting to blocked, will go to Medium if I click "Fix It" in the settings.
I have tried the CMD Prompt thing above and the Reddit suggestion of editing Group Policies. Still can't get open NAT. I don't understand any of this so I'm stumped.

[edit] okay, after another reboot, I now get Open NAT after I click "Fix It" so some progress
[edit again] that worked for a day, now Teredo keeps reverting to "Blocked". Sometimes it takes two or three attempts to "Fix It" before reverting back to "Moderate"

I had one day of being able to play F7 multiplayer last week then nothing. If I'm lucky I can get maybe 2 races but usually I get disconnected while still in the lobby.
[edit] Not managed to get into multiplayer in over week.

Edited by user Friday, September 11, 2020 7:33:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Space is curved.
Either that, or my cat pulls to the left...
#30 Posted : Sunday, September 6, 2020 4:30:16 AM(UTC)
Having literally the same problem. Joining to lobby and waiting for the new race. Sometimes it lets me in and then it kicks me from nothing. later is just harder and harder to connect into the game.

I've got fast internet and other games like fps and stuff works perfectly with very low ping. (ethernet connection)

So don't tell me that I have to change anything in my pc in order to play this game online. FIX YOUR GAME!!
#31 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2020 10:48:16 AM(UTC)
Hello Turn10 tried multiplayer again and heard nothing more from support since the generic email saying your aware of the issue and looking into it.

Fancy actually fixing the issue.
#32 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2020 5:30:02 PM(UTC)
I used the command prompts provided by duckdonation and it solved the random disconnection issue for me. I highly recommend trying it
#33 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2020 3:21:05 AM(UTC)
I seriously doubt that Turn10 we'll ever bother fixing this. Forza 7 is now dead to them. It's all about the next game.
#34 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2020 7:21:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: boktober Go to Quoted Post
I used the command prompts provided by duckdonation and it solved the random disconnection issue for me. I highly recommend trying it

Tried it several times. Doesn't work.
Space is curved.
Either that, or my cat pulls to the left...
#35 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2020 12:42:34 PM(UTC)
Hey guys,

Having this exact issue myself, picked up forza 7 for pc during le mans as it was on sale. Have not been able to play multiplayer at all, either get the server data error message or get disconnect after a minit.

Tried all the same troubleshooting as mentioned above, issue still persists. Glad to see I am not the only one having the issue and im in the uk to with virgin media. Wonder if this a uk specific issue. Ethier way this need investigating and fixing. Hope this thread gets eyes on it.

2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error