2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Sunday, November 3, 2019 9:07:00 AM(UTC)
Same here.
#27 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 8:12:36 PM(UTC)
Yea I’ve been stuck at 3k influence away from Explorer, it’s really irked me, I have completed (I mean like completed, everything you can do, all achievements, all races, I sucked both expansions dry) same with standard Britain, and I really think Playgrounds should issue this as a glitch. Another thing is that I’m a pretty AVID Designer, I have about 30 designs, bunch of vinyl groups and have nearly perfectly recreated all NFS MW 05 Blacklist designs (except Kamikaze, her designs tough) and I’ve been stuck at Rank 4. I’ve talked with a pretty well known designer, you might know him as Varro Designs, and he’s rank 4 and has tens of thousands of total downloads, while I have about 900. Why does Forza make it so tough to rank up in the tuning and designs categories. One last thing has anyone’s Trialblazer completion stuck at Rank 7?
#28 Posted : Sunday, January 5, 2020 2:18:27 PM(UTC)
Hi guys, has anyone managed to reach the Explorer tier 30?
Like many of you I've done absolutely everything, but I still do not have enough 3000 points to get the Explorer tier 30. I'm stuck on tier 29 and I don't know what to do.

I do not know English very well, so I apologize in advance for any errors
#29 Posted : Sunday, January 5, 2020 7:58:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LSD51ZEN Go to Quoted Post
Hi guys, has anyone managed to reach the Explorer tier 30?
Like many of you I've done absolutely everything, but I still do not have enough 3000 points to get the Explorer tier 30. I'm stuck on tier 29 and I don't know what to do.

everybody is in the same situation
there is nothing you can do since that is the maximum possible you can get
it's just not possible to reach explorer tier 30

most other things max out at either tier 20 or tier 25
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Monday, January 6, 2020 12:17:42 PM(UTC)
talby71, thanks for your reply ;)
I do not know English very well, so I apologize in advance for any errors
#31 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2020 8:56:33 PM(UTC)
Same here, probably with everyone in the game. The studio should do something to complete the category, or am i being to demanding?
#32 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2020 3:51:05 PM(UTC)
the last story iz that the 3 star for 116 star....
#33 Posted : Saturday, May 2, 2020 5:37:15 PM(UTC)
So does playground games even look at this forum? About a month and a half ago, I had a corrupt save and had to start all over again. So twice now, I've reached the same as most of you, 3000 away from tier 30. I've also noticed that on every forzathon, my car doesn't register on my first pass whether it be a danger sign, drift or speed zone. I've had the glitch with the forzathon perk house. I've had more issues with this than my 30+ years of gaming. I started with an Atari 😁 and that ancient console never had an issue. It still works today. It seems to me, that turn 10 studios and playground games don't really seem to care much about the people who buy and play their product.
#34 Posted : Saturday, May 2, 2020 7:45:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: durly b Go to Quoted Post
So does playground games even look at this forum? About a month and a half ago, I had a corrupt save and had to start all over again. So twice now, I've reached the same as most of you, 3000 away from tier 30. I've also noticed that on every forzathon, my car doesn't register on my first pass whether it be a danger sign, drift or speed zone. I've had the glitch with the forzathon perk house. I've had more issues with this than my 30+ years of gaming. I started with an Atari 😁 and that ancient console never had an issue. It still works today. It seems to me, that turn 10 studios and playground games don't really seem to care much about the people who buy and play their product.

Because something is missing from the Explorer tier? If anything it insinuates something is coming in an update soon.

Atari is way more simple than an Xbox One, of course you would have less issues.
#35 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2020 1:56:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: durly b Go to Quoted Post

Because something is missing from the Explorer tier? If anything it insinuates something is coming in an update soon.

Atari is way more simple than an Xbox One, of course you would have less issues.

Idk, I had 3000 points to go before my corrupt save. They added more to another story on Legoland? And now I've completed all of it again with the same result. 3000 to go. But you're probably right, there's 700 cars to photograph on the promo, Thursday we're suppose to get 6 new ones.
#36 Posted : Saturday, May 30, 2020 1:44:27 PM(UTC)
Any solution now or still the same situation everywhere??? =/
#37 Posted : Saturday, May 30, 2020 2:04:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DerSquaredenker Go to Quoted Post
Any solution now or still the same situation everywhere??? =/

there is no solution because there is no issue
there is no where else to explore so no increase
You are at max
You are 100%
Unless something else is added ..which isn't likely

Edited by user Thursday, June 4, 2020 10:28:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#38 Posted : Sunday, May 31, 2020 4:45:06 AM(UTC)
You can think whatever you want ( ;P ) but a game where is NO way to 100% it PRETTY MUCH is an issue for me (and I GUESS not just for me... )
And yes, no matter how far or close players are to that...
#39 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 3:56:01 PM(UTC)
i also need 3,000 to advance to level 30
#40 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 10:27:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DerSquaredenker Go to Quoted Post
You can think whatever you want ( ;P ) but a game where is NO way to 100% it PRETTY MUCH is an issue for me (and I GUESS not just for me... )
And yes, no matter how far or close players are to that...

Whatever are you talking about
It is 100%..There is no more
Have you looked at all the other stats
Once they hit a certain number they loop around
Most others max out at level 20 or 25
This one didnt
Everybody has maxed with 3000 to go to the next level
Everyone
No one has gone higher
Not one person any where

Edited by user Friday, June 5, 2020 12:39:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#41 Posted : Tuesday, September 8, 2020 1:54:53 PM(UTC)
i am all so 3000 points off for explorer and or i have 13/13 home

#42 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 12:22:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ritemare Go to Quoted Post

include the hunters skill song house?
#43 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 12:25:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ritemare Go to Quoted Post

do you also have the hunters house with the skill song?
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error