60 Pages<<585960Prev
#1476 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2015 8:56:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BBTD MitchyK7 Go to Quoted Post
Auction house/storefront return

Custom public lobbies

Clubs with garages returned.

Gifting of tunes/paints for collabs

Better loads times which will also reduce those pre/post race screens that hide the loading times

Local leaderboards

Ability to search paints for ANY vehicle not just the one you're in

Tuning while in test drive mode like it used to be

Sell cars back to game

Fix the aspiration glitch that's been around forever

Bring back online replays

Bring back unicorns. Just 3 like we used to have, but something to work for if you're community focused and enjoy the forums

Use any cars in split screen mode so as not to penalise a guest player

Add some proper music

Nurburgring back please

Fujimi kaido back please

Proper names for upgrades, not this mass appeal arcade racer mindset of street/pro/race upgrades. This is supposed to be a sim, not Need for Speed.

More space for replays, i mean come one, i can only save 10 replays? How big are those files?

More space for paints and tunes, people are hitting the limits already, and when we have to keep making multiple paints to try and get ANY profit, limits don't help

Give people actual credits for their work. You should get credits EVERY time someone downloads your paint/tune, not after certain limits which are hard to reach because you can only search paints/tunes for the specific vehicle you are in. I used to search for paints, and buy the vehicle it was painted for, now we can't do that.

Coloured smoke tyres for drifting

Ability to turn lights on/off manually, especially in photo mode.

Once vinyls are grouped, ability to treat them as one vinyl to change skew/opacity etc.

AND WE NEED MORE ENGINE TO SWAP!

User is suspended until 5/26/2043 12:51:59 PM(UTC)
#1477 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 2:49:25 PM(UTC)
This has allowed for a real uptake in players has gotten a lot of league racers back to some public racing.

Please I beg of you, DON"T TAKE THIS AWAY FROM US!

Post here to advocate!
#1478 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2015 7:41:26 PM(UTC)
Is pointless to keep asking for things on fm5. Forza 6 coming really soon... what happened to turn 10 with fm5 no auction house nor storefront?? When I bought the collectors edition and got into the game I was so disappointed... If forza 6 does not have these two features I'm not buying it for sure.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 11:31:27 AM(UTC)
#1479 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2015 9:37:06 PM(UTC)
^^ Exactly.

This thread seems pointless now. I'm sure FM6 is bringing great things to the X1. Pressure's on, PCARS is on T10's radar now.
#1480 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2015 2:50:47 AM(UTC)
- Access to settings for the controller and assists from any screen. I shouldn't have to go all the way back home to change deadzones, force feedback, etc., between test runs.
- Skip the post-race stuff.
- Turn off the juvenile revving and pinging the limiter during the pre-race countdown. This makes it very hard to do a clean launch. I should have control of the throttle during the countdown.
- Ability to remove decals from the bonus cars.
- Save free play settings. I don't want to race. I want to practice car and track combinations. Every time I have to go in and turn off the drivatars and re-select the track I'm trying to learn.
#1481 Posted : Friday, May 1, 2015 2:25:42 PM(UTC)
Hey guys 1st post.... Always been a forza fan and forza 5 is shockingly bad compared to the rest of them,

So many things they need to add

Load setups before the race so you don't need too go back to the main menu... This is really annoying

Would also be good if tunes told you what assists the tuner had on so you knew

So many too list!!!
#1482 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2015 5:27:28 AM(UTC)
Storefront.
Gifting ability, tunes, paints vinyl's.
Loading Tune set up's between races..

Such a disapointment. This game.
#1483 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2015 3:12:19 AM(UTC)
I would like to save more than 10 replays, maybe even have the "most popular"/ " turn 10 picks" actually change weekly or monthly instead of being the same as they were on launch day....😐
7 Forzas, 4 VIP/Ultimate editions, 1 refund. Such a shame🤦‍♂️
#1484 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2015 8:37:04 PM(UTC)
Don't forget to add a drivers list with distance meter to the HUD. And some more Starting Grid Options for Private Multiplayer (FM3).
#1485 Posted : Wednesday, October 7, 2015 3:33:43 AM(UTC)
I just want to be able to remove sunroofs from cars, you don't get them on race cars..... do you ???

#1486 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2015 3:10:32 PM(UTC)
Yes.
#1487 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2015 3:09:44 PM(UTC)
I would very much love to see a wheel spacer slider. I like having a car that has its wheels slightly poking from under the car. I hade when my cars wheels are in the wheel wells. So a spacer option would be cool. Maybe interior customization? Also, more customization options, with fenders and an option for wide body kits? That would be awesome. Although the spacer request is what I've been dying to see in forza for years.
#1488 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2015 7:15:33 AM(UTC)
- HUD - must bring back timing / distance in front of and behind / time in front of and behind other cars in race.

- Option for HUD to display Best and Last times all the time, instead of just for a few seconds at Lap start/finish.

- Option at end of race to see all lap times, not just the fastest.

- Display which tune file is active on a given car.

- Fix the economics.... ouch!

- scrolling through car lists by manufacturer like in FM6.
#1489 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 10:52:54 PM(UTC)
SR20VE - I would like to hear the engine lift under high load like the VTEC
Twincam 20V black/red/silver and I wanna hear it lift as well.
RunX RSi
Toyota conquest (any one)
More Hondas, EF and EG. I'd like the EF CRX

basically more street cars are needed
#1490 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2020 5:46:47 PM(UTC)
You should have a pre order car pack that has all the pre order cars, promotion cars and gift cars so that people who werent able to get them can get them.
You should also reactivate the game and it's dlcs.
#1491 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2020 7:48:08 PM(UTC)
More realistic and deeper car engine sounds.
More realistic and random sounds of burbles not one and same all the time.
60 Pages<<585960Prev

Notification

Icon
Error