4 Pages<<234Prev
#76 Posted : Tuesday, August 4, 2020 6:40:44 PM(UTC)
they dont care. look how bug and hot garbage the trail was. i never seen the ai that broken before.
#77 Posted : Tuesday, August 4, 2020 6:49:55 PM(UTC)
veyr buggy trail for me. rando stop ai, gltiching ,ai sticking to car. or simple vanishing and then repairing way ahead of everyone
 1 user liked this post.
#78 Posted : Tuesday, August 4, 2020 8:18:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Brian Fantana x Go to Quoted Post
Please make these races more fun in the future. None of these events were fun. And who thought reaching a big ***. truck in street scene would be fun?

What exactly (apart from the Truck challenge) wasn't enjoyable?

The Trial is great considering we have had CC and Dirt for what seems like forever and the Championships were not bad at all if you ask me.

D class is a good race to test out some of the lower class cars that you never get to run so that's good.

Playground Games was alright as well but i'm seeing a lot of people not even bothering to turn up in tuned cars and just not really trying to be honest.

Overall though i class this season as a good season compared to several of the last ones we have had to endure.
 1 user liked this post.
#79 Posted : Tuesday, August 4, 2020 8:58:27 PM(UTC)
+1 @REX
I also liked the season, truck in street scene was easily done with new racer difficulty along with speed trap. Much easier than doing Edinburgh speed trap without Aston PO a while ago.
Trial with tuned car wasn't too bad either, if you also used your brakes.
Low class championships are also fine imo, maybe slow, but no need for restart or rewind on higher classes, if you miss braking point on last turn and fly into the scenery.
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
 1 user liked this post.
#80 Posted : Tuesday, August 4, 2020 9:23:32 PM(UTC)
The M-B Tankpool was the only questionable event and even that was just the "Win two street races with it" part. If they made it a regular race challenge, you could at least make it a truck series so everyone was on the same footing. Come to think of it, I now have my next Blueprint idea.

Just ran the Trial again but in an Aventador. It's nice, it's faster than the Italdesign, but I need to tweak the handling a little.

Oh, and I love when they rotate cars in the Forzathon shop thing. All this week I have had what they were selling, but today snagged a McLaren 720S for 100 FP, thank you very much.
 2 users liked this post.
#81 Posted : Wednesday, August 5, 2020 10:31:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IngoingCake8592 Go to Quoted Post
The M-B Tankpool was the only questionable event and even that was just the "Win two street races with it" part. If they made it a regular race challenge, you could at least make it a truck series so everyone was on the same footing. Come to think of it, I now have my next Blueprint idea.

I think I'd have an easier time convincing a Liverpool FC fan to defect to Manchester United than getting that thing to turn.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#82 Posted : Wednesday, August 5, 2020 11:25:57 AM(UTC)
The trick I found was to increase the breaking pressure (way past where I would even think of it). Slow turns, sure fine. But the sharper ones, fade wide, lean in, then kick the back end out. It's sloppy, might not save you any time, but I find I don't have to slow down as much...since the acceleration is, well, yeah. lol It's sorta like drifting with a 12,000lb (5400kg) truck. But in any case, had to nerf the AI way down. Maaaaybe if they had you run a truck class, could keep the difficulty high but not against sedans, hatches, and coupes.
 1 user liked this post.
#83 Posted : Wednesday, August 5, 2020 11:31:46 AM(UTC)
Everybody's complaining about driving a truck in street scene, but I really didn't find it any difficult.
Am I doing something wrong here?

https://youtu.be/oYkSoc5CBok

Edit
Just tried it on highly skilled any only difference was, that when I got the results, best drivatar was at 95%, idk

Edited by user Wednesday, August 5, 2020 11:51:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
#84 Posted : Wednesday, August 5, 2020 12:16:37 PM(UTC)
What is today forzathon shop car for 100 ?
#85 Posted : Wednesday, August 5, 2020 11:03:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JakeBoeV12 Go to Quoted Post
What is today forzathon shop car for 100 ?

Ford Racing Puma

1 user liked this post.
#86 Posted : Wednesday, August 5, 2020 11:10:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: El Barto inc Go to Quoted Post
Everybody's complaining about driving a truck in street scene, but I really didn't find it any difficult.
Am I doing something wrong here?

https://youtu.be/oYkSoc5CBok

Edit
Just tried it on highly skilled any only difference was, that when I got the results, best drivatar was at 95%, idk

Nah, my B700 RWD build also hadn't had any problems with unbeatable AI. Sure, at higher speeds the thing won't turn in that great anymore but it is a truck with a huge rear-wing after all...so what to expect.

The Trial was the real mess this week. I knew quite a few players have theirs problems with S2 cars but the horrors I saw this week...lost more Trials than we won.
4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error