4 Pages1234PrevNext
#26 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2020 5:19:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MenstrualDoom Go to Quoted Post
The Weekly MB #24 Forzathon challenge is recycled. I remember it from a few months back and people were **** ed off about it. While on topic, all of the weeklies from this month are copy pasted from one of the previous months. Also, what's up with the trials these last months? They are getting glitchier. Teleporting cars, AI cars going from 0 to 300 in half a second, force fields, teleporting... pair that with constant disconnects.

Yeah, I thought it seemed familiar. Because I remembered doing the Trading Paint skills before, and vaguely remembered doing street races with a truck, which is not something I would do without a reason. I couldn't remember what speed trap I used before, though, which was bothering me. I think I might have actually gone to Fortune Island for it, but that might have been the Iron Knight.

I didn't find it too hard. Just annoying. But like I said, I did preemptively nerf the AI.
#27 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2020 6:10:04 AM(UTC)
gotta say the forzathon shop is crazy. nobody would want the birdcage. everyone wants the AE86
#28 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2020 6:10:48 AM(UTC)
gotta say the forzathon shop is crazy. nobody would want the birdcage. everyone wants the AE86
#29 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2020 7:33:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: El Barto inc Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

Finally to Australian cars and since its offroad, why not using group A, its a beast :)
A 800 HDT VK Commodore Group A, tune - 130 623 025

Hope this is of any help to someone, take care and have fun, bb

Group A Commodore isn't available yet, unless you time travel, which can draw a ban. Not much help to anyone that is wanting to do the championship with currently available cars.

Hmm, guess I've been living in future for more then a year, as I had that car for at least that long.
Besides its available in autoshow:

Guess you were referring to HOLDEN Commodore Group A SV

but I don't own HOLDEN Commodore yet

Plese check your statements, before starting with accusations.

I forgot about that one, I apologize for the confusion and for appearing to accuse you of time travel, it was not my intent.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2020 8:09:24 AM(UTC)
Pain in the .... trial, people coming in with stock Bugattis and such, playing bumper cars, ...
First race total mayhem, I try to quit first race and my game CTD, second race 3x 1st, but team with stock cars and not much experience 1:2 for drivatars.
Third try 3x 1st, 2:1 for players one stock Ferrari with great ramming skill, but nothing else (luckily they quit).
Car used S2 998 Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster, tune - 175 062 114

Didn't have the CTD., but same experience with my, ahem. "team mates" - either just smashing into everything, or, well I'm not sure, but half a lap down after the first lap is not great!

That's a killer tune though mate, I've aced the three races with it 4 or 5 times now - I'm just hoping to find 2 or 3 other people who can find their way around this trial!

edited to add: - whoever came up with the street scene truck racing, go sit in the corner and think about what you've done. That was abysmal, bordering on the painful! :D

Edited by user Friday, July 31, 2020 8:11:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2020 10:33:03 AM(UTC)
The trial was messy at times but when I could stay out of trouble I won a few races by a decent margin. If anyone needs a Senna tune I listed it below along with the tune I used to win the truck street races. Then it was on to RtwoDtw0's tune for the Astmoor speed trap.

McLaren Senna - 242 982 192
MB #24 truck - 415 815 636, 714 834 614
#32 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2020 12:24:44 PM(UTC)
Good grief that Truck Challenge nonsense was annoying! Thanks for the tip about Astmoor, otherwise I don't think I'd have managed it. As Bethel said, whoever came up with this week's challenge needs sending to bed without any supper.

The Aussie trial was simple though- HSV Gen-F GTS, tune 519 634 455

edit. That frickin' trial. Why is this game full of bumping idiots? Won with Porsche 918 when I finally got a clean run and didn't did get smacked into every other wall by a tide of pillocks.

Edited by user Friday, July 31, 2020 5:20:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Slower than an asthmatic ant carrying a load of heavy shopping.
#33 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2020 2:21:42 PM(UTC)
Trial wasn’t too bad although whoever decided Edinburgh Station was a good idea for S2 with no ghosting at the start should try a future in comedy. That first corner was tricky!
#34 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2020 5:21:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LexxieJ Go to Quoted Post
Good grief that Truck Challenge nonsense was annoying! Thanks for the tip about Astmoor, otherwise I don't think I'd have managed it. As Bethel said, whoever came up with this week's challenge needs sending to bed without any supper.

edit. That frickin' trial. Why is this game full of bumping idiots? Won with Porsche 918 when I finally got a clean run and didn't did get smacked into every other wall by a tide of pillocks.

It's S2 class, those machines are too much car for most. I don't do very well when it's S2 either.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Saturday, August 1, 2020 12:57:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: LexxieJ Go to Quoted Post

It's S2 class, those machines are too much car for most. I don't do very well when it's S2 either.

That's fair enough, but there's no excuse for constantly weaving around like a drunken grasshopper- it makes getting anywhere on the Edinburgh track more a matter of luck than anything else.
Slower than an asthmatic ant carrying a load of heavy shopping.
#36 Posted : Saturday, August 1, 2020 2:46:17 AM(UTC)
This week's trial would be very enjoyable as a seasonal championship, unfortunately being a trial means you have to contend with the absolute worst thing in FH4, casuals who either can't or make no attempt to control their car.

Won the 1st easily as starting position meant I got clear of my teammates almost immediately and so did a couple of others.

2nd race though started 2nd to last so hung back and let the carnage commence in the 1st corner, found a good line through and past them all ready to chase the leading 3 AI cars down only to get corner bombed in the next corner by a 'teammate', dragged myself to 3rd but with nobody near them the front 2 drivatars were well ahead of me and couldn't be caught.

Final race I got into the lead early again and won easily but the team was on it's way to losing before 2 of them had the good grace/lost hope to quit, Mr corner bomber though despite being way behind everyone stayed, just avoiding a DNF, scoring 0pts and nearly causing the 3 people who could actually drive to have all that time wasted through no fault of their own, we won the 3rd race by only 50pts.

I know it won't happen but in the next FH game I'd love to see some sort of qualifier that you have to win or podium in vs Pro or Expert difficulty drivatars before you can enter the proper trial.
#37 Posted : Saturday, August 1, 2020 6:39:20 AM(UTC)
For players who need help: Percents,Tunes and Rewards:
Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Summer - Until 06/08/20 - SERIES 25
50% Summer: BMW E92 M3 GTS 2010
80% Summer: ROVER SD1 VITESSE 1984
50% Series 25: LAMBORGHINI DIABLO GTR
80% Series 25: TOYOTA CELICA 1992

Photo / Picture: Percents,Tunes and Rewards

https://i.imgur.com/ontjlPl.jpg

Photo / Picture: Rewards
Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Rewards - Until 06/08/20 ** SERIES 25 ** Summer Season

https://i.imgur.com/DDkJyZw.jpg

Share Codes: Pause Menu, Event Activations, or Creative Hub.
You can use this code to get to a specific Event Blueprint quickly, and easily.
Share Code: Garage -> Designs & Paints -> Find New Designs -> Search
Share Code: Garage -> Upgrades & Tunes -> Find -> Search

A) Photo Challenge: #HORSESFORCOURSES
Take a photo of any Ferrari with the Uffington White Horse
Reward: Super Wheelspin

B) Forzathon Weekly:
Code Tune MERCEDES BENZ #24 TANKPOOL24 RACING TRUCK 2015:..... 117 635 421
Earn 3 Stars at any Speed Trap: MORTIMER GARDENS (224 Km/h)

D) The Trial Co-Op Championship: Get Hyper
Reward: Lamborghini Veneno 2013
Code Tune ZENVO TSR-S 2019:..... 106 360 643
Code Tune MCLAREN SENNA 2018:..... 928 406 336

F) Playground Games: Summer
Reward: Bentley Continental GT Speed 2013 Forza Edition
New this season: You don't have to win the event to earn the reward.
Code Tune QUARTZ REGALIA 723:..... 977 389 066

G) Danger Sign: Hilltop Vista
Code Tune PORSCHE SPYDER 918 2014:..... 313 029 793

H) Speed Trap: Cat Bells
Code Tune MOSLER MT900S 2010:..... 167 019 262

I) Speed Zone: Glen Rannoch
Code Tune PORSCHE 911 GT1 STRASSENVERSION 1998:..... 462 678 829

J) Championship: Cult Following
Reward: Volkswagen Notchback Type 3 1600 L 1967
Code Tune JAMES BOND EDITION CITROEN 2CV6 1981:..... 113 504 057

K) Championship: Down Under
Reward: HSV GTS 2011
Code Tune HSV LIMITED EDITION GEN-F GTS MALOO 2014:..... 531 975 356

L) Championship: Bring Me a Dream
Reward: Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 2011
Code Tune HOLDEN SANDMANN HQ PANEL VAN 1974:..... 165 214 400

Ps.: There is a bug this season and completing 80% you receive: Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor 2010 and Green Man Outfit

Also available on Twitter or https://imgur.com/user/betinhogvz/posts every season change
I hope this helps you to do the challenges

Edited by user Saturday, August 1, 2020 6:40:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#38 Posted : Saturday, August 1, 2020 6:42:42 AM(UTC)
Like each month the same cheater is 1st on the monthly rivals leaderboard. I report him each month. How is it possible that he's still not banned ?
#39 Posted : Saturday, August 1, 2020 7:07:21 AM(UTC)
It’s a total joke isn’t it? He must get reported by a large number of people each month but the times never get taken down and he’s clearly never banned as back he comes again the next month with more speed hacked times.
#40 Posted : Saturday, August 1, 2020 7:28:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: betinhogvz Go to Quoted Post
For players who need help: Percents,Tunes and Rewards:
Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Summer - Until 06/08/20 - SERIES 25
50% Summer: BMW E92 M3 GTS 2010
80% Summer: ROVER SD1 VITESSE 1984
50% Series 25: LAMBORGHINI DIABLO GTR
80% Series 25: TOYOTA CELICA 1992

Photo / Picture: Percents,Tunes and Rewards

https://i.imgur.com/ontjlPl.jpg

Photo / Picture: Rewards
Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Rewards - Until 06/08/20 ** SERIES 25 ** Summer Season

https://i.imgur.com/DDkJyZw.jpg

Share Codes: Pause Menu, Event Activations, or Creative Hub.
You can use this code to get to a specific Event Blueprint quickly, and easily.
Share Code: Garage -> Designs & Paints -> Find New Designs -> Search
Share Code: Garage -> Upgrades & Tunes -> Find -> Search

A) Photo Challenge: #HORSESFORCOURSES
Take a photo of any Ferrari with the Uffington White Horse
Reward: Super Wheelspin

B) Forzathon Weekly:
Code Tune MERCEDES BENZ #24 TANKPOOL24 RACING TRUCK 2015:..... 117 635 421
Earn 3 Stars at any Speed Trap: MORTIMER GARDENS (224 Km/h)

D) The Trial Co-Op Championship: Get Hyper
Reward: Lamborghini Veneno 2013
Code Tune ZENVO TSR-S 2019:..... 106 360 643
Code Tune MCLAREN SENNA 2018:..... 928 406 336

F) Playground Games: Summer
Reward: Bentley Continental GT Speed 2013 Forza Edition
New this season: You don't have to win the event to earn the reward.
Code Tune QUARTZ REGALIA 723:..... 977 389 066

G) Danger Sign: Hilltop Vista
Code Tune PORSCHE SPYDER 918 2014:..... 313 029 793

H) Speed Trap: Cat Bells
Code Tune MOSLER MT900S 2010:..... 167 019 262

I) Speed Zone: Glen Rannoch
Code Tune PORSCHE 911 GT1 STRASSENVERSION 1998:..... 462 678 829

J) Championship: Cult Following
Reward: Volkswagen Notchback Type 3 1600 L 1967
Code Tune JAMES BOND EDITION CITROEN 2CV6 1981:..... 113 504 057

K) Championship: Down Under
Reward: HSV GTS 2011
Code Tune HSV LIMITED EDITION GEN-F GTS MALOO 2014:..... 531 975 356

L) Championship: Bring Me a Dream
Reward: Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 2011
Code Tune HOLDEN SANDMANN HQ PANEL VAN 1974:..... 165 214 400

Ps.: There is a bug this season and completing 80% you receive: Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor 2010 and Green Man Outfit

Also available on Twitter or https://imgur.com/user/betinhogvz/posts every season change
I hope this helps you to do the challenges

Interesting to see your comment with regards to getting the green man outfit as I got it, along with the BMW, for completing the summer 50% thingummy.

#41 Posted : Saturday, August 1, 2020 7:44:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: piak25 Go to Quoted Post
Like each month the same cheater is 1st on the monthly rivals leaderboard. I report him each month. How is it possible that he's still not banned ?

Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
It’s a total joke isn’t it? He must get reported by a large number of people each month but the times never get taken down and he’s clearly never banned as back he comes again the next month with more speed hacked times.

That's definitely a cheater is it? I remember the name because I was beaten by them in a ranked S1 street adventure recently, they were very fast in a Porsche 911 '19. He was unranked at the time, I looked at the leaderboard later and he was a GM. I just assumed he was a top player. (This is before the new season - I can't see him on the ranked FFA leaderboard currently.)

Edited by user Saturday, August 1, 2020 7:45:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#42 Posted : Saturday, August 1, 2020 9:17:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

That's definitely a cheater is it? I remember the name because I was beaten by them in a ranked S1 street adventure recently, they were very fast in a Porsche 911 '19. He was unranked at the time, I looked at the leaderboard later and he was a GM. I just assumed he was a top player. (This is before the new season - I can't see him on the ranked FFA leaderboard currently.)

The guy is currently almost one second ahead of No3InGame with Automatic/ABS/TCS. Look at his ghost : it's obvious he's using a speed hack in the straights.

#43 Posted : Saturday, August 1, 2020 9:26:34 AM(UTC)

The guy is currently almost one second ahead of No3InGame with Automatic/ABS/TCS. Look at his ghost : it's obvious he's using a speed hack in the straights.

Yeah I noticed the auto and TCS (don't think ABS would be a hindrance though) and his time isn't ludicrously faster so I wasn't sure if he was just an exceptional driver or something. So he is a cheater then and that explains why his Porsche was so fast against me the other day, great.
#44 Posted : Saturday, August 1, 2020 1:12:01 PM(UTC)
I don't think I'm going to bother with this week's trial any more than I did. I tried it just once tonight with the Pagani Zonda C, easily placed first on the first 2 races but my team was otherwise completely miserable, wallriding, crashing, finishing dead last, total waste of time. Nothing of value to be won and this series doesn't even have anything intersting for series completion so I'll simply skip it.
'

Also thanks a bunch for putting in S1 Winter Cross Country for my qualification for this series' ranked FFA, who would have thought this would come up. Sigh.

Edited by user Saturday, August 1, 2020 1:14:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#45 Posted : Saturday, August 1, 2020 1:34:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nortsable Go to Quoted Post

Also thanks a bunch for putting in S1 Winter Cross Country for my qualification for this series' ranked FFA, who would have thought this would come up. Sigh.

If you don't like a particular ranked adventure type, you can skip it by letting the countdown time out. It's a life saver.

I've been waiting literally nearly two hours for a race on road or street this evening. It's just endless dirt and cross country. Of course, they all get skipped.
#46 Posted : Saturday, August 1, 2020 2:23:15 PM(UTC)
Hi all,

Cars/tunes/suggestions for this weeks seasonal for those that find such useful. All tunes are my own, unless otherwise noted, all shared by myself (or others). ~ tune name / share code. If you use anything offered here, and you like it/it was useful to you, please don't forget to leave a like.

Online:
**Trial: "Get Hyper" | Road | (S2 class) Hypercars
**Car used: 2018 McLaren Senna (Autoshow 1,000,000 Cr)
**Tune: using a tune no longer offered ('So Much Grip') by Don Joewon Song, see below for alternate.

Best not to talk much about my experience with the trial this week, was experiencing a lot of network lag for some reason which made made just driving the car difficult, let alone finishing the event. Did manage to to complete it eventually, although any opinion on difficultly would be hard to make as lag certainly increases the challenge - normal force field issues from A.I. , same distance push 'demon-tagging' issues as last week from A.I., stuttering/jumping/flickering players, and *new* this week, force push from other players (likely network lag related). I believe the A.I. difficultly was the same offline/solo as it was in the trial, but again hard to judge.
The car I completed the trail in, and used for most other attempts was the Senna, running the now removed 'So Much Grip' tune by Don Joewon Song, if you don't have it already I am afraid you can no longer get it. I compared the tune I am using to the new S2 tune DJS has for the Senna (although have not yet used it), 'new s2 road race' (111 960 179), it has the same performance stats (speed, handling, etc), yet has more power, more torque, and weighs less, front rear weight distribution is worse, but it is zero point not a full percent difference - give it a go, if it handles like the old tune, it should be a no problem contender for the trial, easily placing well against A.I., and placing well against players depending on what they bring (Senna is not the fastest option).

**Seasonal Playground Games | Gardens | (A800) GT Cars
**Car used: 2010 Maserati Gran Turismo S (Autoshow 156,000 Cr)
**Tune: A800 Games / 159 489 443

I believe this maybe the only option this week for the games which can take rally tires, and have engine upgrades at the same time - and a real amount of upgrades too. This is fun car/tune, easy driver, predictable (although can roll/flip on quick gradient changes), quick, with good grip on the surfaces encountered at this weeks games location. Tune is AWD, rally tires, no aero.

PR Stunts:
- Glen Rannoch Speed Zone, 2018 McLaren Senna - using a tune no longer offered ('So Much Grip') by Don Joewon Song, I do not know how the newer tune for the Senna by DJS compares - listing here for reference and due credit,
- Cat Bells Speed Trap, 2019 Rimac Concept Two - 'PR Stunt Rally' (120 633 544),
- Hilltop Vista Danger Sign, 2019 Rimac Concept Two - 'PR Stunt Rally' (120 633 544).

Solo championships - Raced against Expert, Steering: Simulation, ABS: on, Traction/Stability; Off, Gearbox: Auto.

**Championship: "Bring Me a Dream" | Street Scene | (D500) Vans and Utility
**Car used: 1983 GMC Vandura G-1500 (Autoshow 25,000 Cr)
**Tune: D500 Road / 874 458 413

Want a challenge? Try this one, the first of my (admittedly accidental) 'struggle' tunes/choices. The pros. for the Vandura tune on offer here is grip, and great cornering, the cons. are slow acceleration, and low top-end. If you can get in front of the A.I. early enough you will get some lead on them, due to how the A.I. treats some of the corners in these races, this lead will help against the straight sections where they can catch up. On the other hand, if you gain the lead late, you will need to keep an eye on where the second place A.I. is to counter any sneak passes - on straights you will be out of luck however, so hope your late lead comes at a point without many long straights before the finish line. Tune is rally tires (feel free to cut corners safely when suitable), AWD, and Forza rear aero.

**Championship: "Cult Following” | (D500) Cult cars
**Car used: 1968 Abarth 595 Esseesse (Autoshow 35,000 Cr)
**Tune: D500 Road RWD / 366 636 680

'Struggle' tune/choice number two (of two). This tune is much the same as the Vandura above for pros., cons, and how to go about winning, with the extra con. of don't make any sharp sudden turns or you will be flying off the track sideways. The Esseesse has a lot of grip, and good corning ability, however due to the shortness of the car, and it been RWD, the line between good cornering and out of control sliding is very thin, you can 'feel' it after driving for a while, so can adjust to this trait. Tune is RWD, race tires, no aero, no bumpers, no engine swap, supercharged.

**Championship: "Down Under" | Dirt Racing | (A800) Australian cars
**Car used: 1977 Holden Torana A9X (Autoshow 130,000 Cr)
**Tune: A800 Rally SC / 131 827 355

This tune/car is the opposite of the two 'Struggle' tunes above. The Torana is an easy drive, easy win car/tune, handles really well, and performs best on the dirt sections. Tune is AWD, supercharged, rally tires, no aero, no bumpers.

Enjoy.

Edited by user Saturday, August 1, 2020 2:24:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#47 Posted : Saturday, August 1, 2020 2:33:27 PM(UTC)
If you don't like a particular ranked adventure type, you can skip it by letting the countdown time out. It's a life saver.

I've been waiting literally nearly two hours for a race on road or street this evening. It's just endless dirt and cross country. Of course, they all get skipped.

Thanks but yeah, I typically don't skip because I have so little time to play the game these days, I simply won't afford to waste it on skipping until a road adventure comes up. I guess we all know how rare these are... I mostly just play the bare minimum in order to collect whatever new cars are thrown in each series.

I did however forfeit the CC adventure (there goes another rank), then got winter dirt - but luckily B700 which can be quite fun except for the freeroam rush parts.
 1 user liked this post.
#48 Posted : Saturday, August 1, 2020 2:40:22 PM(UTC)
It won't have hurt your rank if you let the timer run out. Anyway yeah I definitely am with you on not having the patience to sit around waiting for the road adventure unicorn to show up.

I've just turned the game off after what must be about three hours of waiting for a road or street adventure. I actually got a couple come up but they were winter and/or had the marathon so no ta. It's no wonder so few play this mode, it's like pulling teeth getting a decent game, and then you have the obtuse points system to contend with.

Well, there's my unsolicited rant about it all, again.....
#49 Posted : Saturday, August 1, 2020 3:11:58 PM(UTC)
It won't have hurt your rank if you let the timer run out. Anyway yeah I definitely am with you on not having the patience to sit around waiting for the road adventure unicorn to show up.

I've just turned the game off after what must be about three hours of waiting for a road or street adventure. I actually got a couple come up but they were winter and/or had the marathon so no ta. It's no wonder so few play this mode, it's like pulling teeth getting a decent game, and then you have the obtuse points system to contend with.

Well, there's my unsolicited rant about it all, again.....

I feel for you FN, you being such a regular player has to put up with that while a 1 adventure a month merchant like me got S1 900 Road at the 1st attempt earlier today.
#50 Posted : Saturday, August 1, 2020 6:54:34 PM(UTC)
So, what do you mean? Like the inactive timer? when you sit on the side of the track for 30 seconds and it just counts you out? You'd have to rejoin another lobby, wouldn't you?
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error