18 Pages<<161718Prev
#426 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 8:12:08 AM(UTC)
even the forum is a piece of ...

Edited by user Wednesday, July 29, 2020 8:14:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#427 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 2:27:08 AM(UTC)
duplicate - removed

Edited by user Thursday, July 30, 2020 2:56:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#428 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 2:27:30 AM(UTC)
duplicate - removed

Edited by user Thursday, July 30, 2020 2:56:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#429 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 2:51:47 AM(UTC)
#392 Posted : 17 days ago
So again, the problem has gone away, after I have uninstalled the game and removed everything related to it, folders etc and install it on a different drive/partition, where the game was never installed before or I have nothing installed from Microsoft Store on this drive. I've just finished Gears 5, uninstalled it and installed the game on this driver and issue went away. Try to install the game on a drive where you do not have anything else installed from Microsoft Store, only this game and see if it works. Good luck and hopefully it will work from now on.

Keep in mind I had this issue on a partition where I had Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition and Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition, and it was on a SSD which has 2 partitions, one for Windows and the other one, where I've had Forza 4, for games.

Update: Regarding my post above, I can 100% confirm that after each update, the game does not start. So, as you can see above, I've managed to get it working, but now, a new update applied and it does not work again. They are f**** the files somehow :)

Edited by user Thursday, July 30, 2020 2:53:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#430 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 8:34:29 AM(UTC)
Luke - I've only launched the game quickly this morning before work to check out some of the new car pack cars - but it launched fine. I'm on xbox one X.

This is the first post I've seen from anyone complaining about issues since the update about any sort of launch issue - there have been some server issues it seems for some people this last week. But not seen any posts from people saying the game won't launch at all.

I'd log a ticket with the support team, explain exactly what's happening - is it failing to sync, taking too long to load, dropping you back to the dashboard etc. .

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us

Good luck

D
#431 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 8:47:05 AM(UTC)
Submitted a ticket, but that's never proven to be any help with past issues, nor has it been a fast process.
As for the issue, i "press A to start" and the game just freezes.

Edited by user Thursday, July 30, 2020 8:49:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#432 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 10:46:37 AM(UTC)
How has this ended up in here?
https://forums.forzamoto...-title-screen--xbox.aspx

And i thought this thread was a about the PC issue "crash hang type: activation". It is even in the very first post of this topic. If you look closely you might find those three words: "Hang type: Activation"

I wish you all the best and hopefully they fix the issue on Xbox as soon as possible.

Now, Playground please fix the "hang type: activation" issue on PC as well, because this issue does still exist. And for some of us it has been a thorn in the side for more than 10 months+.

Edited by user Thursday, July 30, 2020 10:59:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#433 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 11:25:38 AM(UTC)
Lot of things cause this issue, it is not just the error you received causing the crash.
#434 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 11:42:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Galford24 Go to Quoted Post
How has this ended up in here?
https://forums.forzamoto...-title-screen--xbox.aspx

And i thought this thread was a about the PC issue "crash hang type: activation". It is even in the very first post of this topic. If you look closely you might find those three words: "Hang type: Activation"

I wish you all the best and hopefully they fix the issue on Xbox as soon as possible.

Now, Playground please fix the "hang type: activation" issue on PC as well, because this issue does still exist. And for some of us it has been a thorn in the side for more than 10 months+.

No idea, the responses have moved here from my original thread. mods seem to be spring cleaning again.

Edited by user Thursday, July 30, 2020 11:44:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#435 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 12:10:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LUKE3991 Go to Quoted Post

No idea, the responses have moved here from my original thread. mods seem to be spring cleaning again.

Thank you for the answer. I want to apologize. I am frustrated because i have given up all hope, that they will fix the hang type activation issue. I really hope they will fix the problem you are having on Xbox as soon as possible.
#436 Posted : Monday, August 3, 2020 8:13:47 AM(UTC)
Thank you !

Since April FH4 started crashing after a few seconds ingame or even while in the menu's.

Followed all the official steps, reinstall, etc, ... but without luck.

Disabled Nahimic Service and I was able to play again for a few hours without crashing.

It should be great if the tech support answers to all the gamers with a ticket open instead of closing them without an automatic reply.
#437 Posted : Tuesday, August 4, 2020 11:56:46 AM(UTC)
Many (but not all) of us can't even make it past the splash screen.

Two things:

A.
Quote:
What's new on Nahimic 1.4.9

1. Compatibility with:
- Forza Horizon 4

Maybe you want to update to the latest version instead?

B.
Quote:
The following list of software applications can cause Forza Horizon 4 to either fail to launch or crash while playing. Please make sure you either disable or uninstall to ensure successful gameplay.
Nahimic Audio

2 months ago Updated - While this may have not been there in April, it has been there at least since 2 months.
https://support.forzamot...ing-or-is-Crashing-on-PC

If disabling/updating Nahimic works for you - great!. Honestly, i am happy for you.

Unfortunately, this is not an universally working solution.

As far as i know they are answering every support ticket before they close it, even it is just a "this is a know issue".
But why an automatic reply? They still would have to include every possible workaround, because Nahimic is not the sole cause of every crash.

Edited by user Tuesday, August 4, 2020 12:25:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Because my English is sh**

18 Pages<<161718Prev

Notification

Icon
Error