4 Pages<<234Prev
#76 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2020 8:27:34 AM(UTC)
YES...! I cant believe this......! i have been banned because of i have hennessey velociraptor 6x6 in my garage..and saying in message center obtaining the 2019 hennessey velociraptor 6x6 prior to its release date..? i have won the car from latest rival challenges..your game gave me that car and now you gave me a 1 month ban...!!!!

i wrote a ticket to forza safety team and all they gave me a copy and paste answer without reading my post with photos.. still blaming me obtaining the car illegaly using a glitch..and now i cant login whenever i click support button..the site automaticaly log outs me...it seems they banned me there too not to write again to them..

you guys be the judge what should i do now ?
[Mod Edit - thread merged. Forza Support is the only avenue to inquire about enforcement cases. - MM]

Edited by user Thursday, November 12, 2020 8:31:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#77 Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2020 2:26:58 PM(UTC)
I was banned the first time by getting a car pior to its release date and got banned I happily waited and waited for the first ban to be over and once it was I hopped back on forza to hang out with my friends and it banned me a second time for the same reason all though I wasn’t on the game for a month
#78 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 4:39:47 AM(UTC)
Sorry me! Im Super Nekit123 and I banned in Forza Horizon 4. I Ban for 21/4/2040. Sorry I dont cheating or exploting. I want play online no cheats! I didn't know what kind of mclaren owens edition you block me! IM SORRY I DONT CHEATING OR EXPLOTING! PLS UNBAN ME I CRYING. YOU GAME FORZA HORIZON 4 THE BEST.
READ PLEASE AND UNBAN ME AND I DONT CHEATING OR GIVE ME ACCES FOR AUCTION HOME OR CUSTOM TUNING.
YOU GAME BEST

Super Nekit123
#79 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2020 10:28:28 AM(UTC)
i would like to know if i were banned or suspended?
#80 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2020 12:17:04 PM(UTC)
I obtained the new 1987 AMG Hammer before it's release through buying it from the AH. I was banned 30 days for that, but yesterday I received another ban for a week. While I could download tunes/liveries when I got the 30 day ban, I now can't use any features at all anymore. I can't even submit a ticket asking why this is the case. What is going on here?

Info: I didn't upload any tunes or dodgy liveries, I don't race online except for the seasonal challenges and I didn't cheat in any way or form before. Support just said I obtained the car illegitimately and closed my case.

Can somebody tell me what the hell they are doing?

Edited by user Tuesday, December 15, 2020 4:25:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#81 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2020 8:47:11 AM(UTC)

Please forza tell me till when am i banned in forza horizon 4
#82 Posted : Friday, December 18, 2020 10:48:11 AM(UTC)
I was banned for buying a car that I haven't released yet, but I didn't know that detail, since the car was available at the auction, of course, if I knew I couldn't buy it I wouldn't do it, so it was very unfair, I'm disappointed with the FH4
#83 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2020 8:21:11 AM(UTC)
I used to have a pc. On my account IGN:Jleviste I grinded for everything in there. No mods or anything. Even bought the 2 expansions and car pass and even the treasure map because I’m lazy to find those damn signs for fast travel. One day a friend lended me a Xbox account he got off some discord and let me use it to see all the cars that I could try to get and how I’d like them. Well then it got banned and I couldn’t access online on fh4. I now have an Xbox one x and now it too says I’m unable to login. I didn’t get a notice of a ban or anything and I didn’t mod the account and played legit. Is there something I can do to fix this? I can provide proof if needed
#84 Posted : Saturday, December 26, 2020 8:17:03 AM(UTC)
i got banned to hope they fix it soon
#85 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2021 3:13:14 PM(UTC)
I got a 1 week ban that should have ended on 12/1/20 and a complete wipe of my hub, when i was able to get back in i had to start over on all my tunes and paint designs but when i started making new blueprints and super7 challenges i noticed that they would not share and that my photos cant be downloaded or liked so now i cant get those last two star cards to get super status. I have tried to contact horizon support, they told me i had to make new tunes and paints snd resave them then closed the ticket,well i already knew that but that didnt solve my problem. So i contacted them again and they said oh we refreshed it on our end so you are good to go, i went right in to check and nope not working so I contacted them again to tell them its not several days later with no response so i hit them back again and they told me to uninstall then reinstall and resync that took 3 hrs and still not working so i hit them back again and not they wont even respond to me so they pretty much broke my game and wont/cant fix it and wont respond, can anybody else help me with this?
4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error