4 Pages<<234Prev
#76 Posted : Saturday, December 28, 2019 11:07:06 AM(UTC)
Hey team,

i just bought an Xbox One All Digital and wanted to buy the Forza Horizon 2 and its DLC. I've searched the Internet and could not find it anywhere, because of its end of life. I just wanted to request the Developers to make Horizon 1 and 2 along with their DLC available. Horizon games are our only source of happiness. please.

Thanks
#77 Posted : Wednesday, April 1, 2020 11:03:38 PM(UTC)
As a latecomer to the franchise, I missed out on the opportunity for the DLC. Please consider mine another voice asking for a path to make our games complete in the future.
#78 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2020 8:00:03 AM(UTC)
yeah come on guys.. I was also late to the Horizon franchise and been working through them backwards.. finished FH4 first, then FH3.. got to FH2 only to find DLC unavailable.. I didn't even know these games had a END of LIFE.. im totally p****d off im probably never gonna finish FH2. you guys gotta bring this dlc back.. PLZ! or at least have some codes kicking about that I could somehow get my hands on.. even if you cant sell them perhaps I could make a donation of some sort to get a free code :)

Edited by user Friday, April 10, 2020 8:00:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#79 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2020 5:45:06 PM(UTC)
You should have a pre order car pack that has all the pre order cars, promotion cars and gift cars so that people who werent able to get them can get them.
You should also reactivate the game and it's dlcs.
#80 Posted : Sunday, May 10, 2020 3:47:58 AM(UTC)
I've just come back to the Horizon series after a short break, wanted to play Storm Island which I purchased ages ago however i now can't access it, does anyone know why. I know the DLC is no longer available however this shouldn't make a difference if the DLC was purchased before the de-listing should it?
 1 user liked this post.
#81 Posted : Sunday, May 10, 2020 9:33:12 AM(UTC)
If it's bought you can install it.
#82 Posted : Wednesday, July 1, 2020 2:20:03 AM(UTC)
Will the doc's ever come back?
#83 Posted : Thursday, July 23, 2020 4:55:16 AM(UTC)
Similarly to many here, and in other discussions, I'm having issues with DLC as well. I purchased FH2 when it went on sale in 2018, but I had already been playing FH3, and now most recently FH4. I hadn't installed FH2, and now that I have, my VIP is active but none of my other DLC is working. I have tried every possible solution they have shown on these forums, including power cycle, uninstall, setting as home console, and every permutation of each of them.

I am completely at a loss here and I really want to play this game in its entirety.
#84 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2020 4:17:16 AM(UTC)
Is there any chance anyone knows where the storm island dlc is still available, have found the VIP pass on Amazon but no joy for storm island. Cheers 😁
4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error