#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 7, 2020 7:02:50 AM(UTC)
I got Live Gold just to race against other people in F7.

I've noticed that from class E to A, people generally drive well - respecting racing lines, braking like they should, being careful not to make contact and all that good stuff. There is the occasional tool who tries to ram others out of the way but they get kicked out soon enough.

In any class above A, however, particularly R and P, the number of tools on track is unbelievable. They'd just focus on straight-line acceleration and ram everyone out of the way at nearly every turn.

How can the developers allow this to happen? These "tools" should get banned from Xlive Gold for at least a few months so that they don't drive like this. There have been a dozen situations where I start in the top 3 during a 19-car grid or something, and within seconds after the first few corners, I get spun out and am all the way at the back.

Absolutely blows - makes me not want to play MP again. Ever!

[Mod Edit - warning, your title wording was inappropriate for an E for Everyone environment - MM]

Edited by user Saturday, July 11, 2020 9:05:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Friday, July 10, 2020 9:22:00 PM(UTC)
Gee, thanks for piping in guys!

Safe to assume MP is dead in this game?
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2020 9:40:16 AM(UTC)
You are correct the higher the class the worse it is, what do you want us to say? That's Forza in its current state. Why don't you try one of the penalty hoppers. There is an A and an S. Better but there is always someone acting badly. Endurance GT is also pretty clean since damage is on in that hopper. Those are your best bets if you are clean. There is no skill matching in Forza. Even if they ban someone they will just come back with another profile.

Edited by user Saturday, July 11, 2020 9:47:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 6:25:08 AM(UTC)
I play a lot of endurance GT, and while there's an aneurysm-inducing amount of corner cutting that hasn't been tackled at all *cough* FRR please *cough* and an often questionable track selection for GT cars, the racing is generally pretty clean and fun because as said above, damage is on sim.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, July 14, 2020 2:18:59 AM(UTC)
Now this I didn't know and it helps. Thanks!
#6 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2020 9:29:32 AM(UTC)
You can report them to Turn10 yourself. click the link and submit a report a player ticket. https://support.forzamot...o-Report-a-Player-in-FM7
#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2020 4:25:34 PM(UTC)
How do I do that Nuts? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Notification

Icon
Error