13 Pages<<111213Prev
#301 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2020 11:00:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: capimeeen Go to Quoted Post
The trim piece below the headlights on the Mitsubishi Starion is supposed to be black, but in-game it's the same color as the rest of the car.

It's been like this since the 360 days. It's a very old issue.

What surprises me about this car is how the JDM version already featured the 4G63 engine! The USDM version has a bigger engine, but the game will let you swap it with the 4G63 in the Eclipse (I think it's that one). Similar to how FH4 has the 240SX with the KA24DE but you can swap in the turbo engine (presumably the SR20DETT from one of the Silvias).

It was body color in FM7 and FM4.

Also, from what I have seen, it came both ways irl as well. A quick image search shows 88 Starions with both body color and black trim.

I Googled it before I posted here, and pretty much all the pictures that showed up had black trim, so IDK what to believe.

Anyway, pretty simple thing to add in-game, so not the worst problem I guess. Took me like 2 minutes to add it to mine.

#302 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2020 4:59:59 AM(UTC)
Almost all is not all. It is entirely possible that the one they modeled did not have black trim.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#303 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2020 10:07:27 AM(UTC)
Almost all is not all. It is entirely possible that the one they modeled did not have black trim.

Well, I don't know what to tell you. I have to scroll pretty far to even find a picture of one on Google, and the first I found was a Forza 7 screenshot.

I'm thinking they have been painted by one of the owners, but that's just me.
#304 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2020 10:57:49 AM(UTC)

The first two were literally in the second row of images.

Edited by user Friday, May 29, 2020 11:16:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.

#305 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2020 4:09:04 AM(UTC)

Okay, and? Google shows different for person to person. I have to scroll quite a bit to find one. And still there are very few compared to the ones with black trim.

But since it clearly upsets you that I commented on this, I'll stop now so the thread doesn't get spammed any further :)
#306 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2020 5:26:16 AM(UTC)
Not sure if this is the right thread to be posting this in.

Just started messing with and painting the Holden Torana A9X and the rear license plate area is still screwed up the same as it was in FH3. Any vinyl you place there looks fine in the shop or photo mode but when driving around it looks like someone smashed into just the vinyl and nothing else. Like there is a bump in the middle of the plate area.

I'm pretty surprised, but kinda not considering the track record with these things, it wasn't addressed between FH3 & FH4. Annoying to say the least as all I want to do is drive around in the Holden with a QLD plate on back.
#307 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2020 5:36:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: capimeeen Go to Quoted Post

Okay, and? Google shows different for person to person. I have to scroll quite a bit to find one. And still there are very few compared to the ones with black trim.

But since it clearly upsets you that I commented on this, I'll stop now so the thread doesn't get spammed any further :)

It doesn't upset me, I was just pointing out that there are several cars out there that have body colored molding below the lights. They may have found one that had this configuration and modeled it. They are probably more common than either of us think.

#308 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2020 8:46:25 AM(UTC)
Question: developers really look this kind of posts to fix things? Most of wrong car details that you said here are not fixed yet... It looks like they don´t care

For example, mclaren 720s rear spoiler is not working on braking. It doesn´t even move.

(Sorry for my english)

Edited by user Tuesday, June 2, 2020 8:50:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#309 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2020 11:46:43 AM(UTC)
I don't think they pay attention to any thread here. Most likely have to submit tickets for all of these issues. I don't think I'm the only one doing it, but I've been submitting tickets for audio issues for a long time and some of those issues are starting to get fixed. So if you want something fixed, submit a ticket >> https://support.forzamot...et/hc/en-us/requests/new
#310 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2020 1:57:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Incog23 Go to Quoted Post
Not sure if this is the right thread to be posting this in.

Just started messing with and painting the Holden Torana A9X and the rear license plate area is still screwed up the same as it was in FH3. Any vinyl you place there looks fine in the shop or photo mode but when driving around it looks like someone smashed into just the vinyl and nothing else. Like there is a bump in the middle of the plate area.

I'm pretty surprised, but kinda not considering the track record with these things, it wasn't addressed between FH3 & FH4. Annoying to say the least as all I want to do is drive around in the Holden with a QLD plate on back.

Lower LOD must be badly mapped.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#311 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 2:47:11 PM(UTC)
RS200 has no axels
Just reporting a graphic error or bug. The axels are missing as shown in this pic. [img=https://imgur.com/gallery/yn5jazM]Hoonigan RS200 no axels[/img]

Just wanted to let the devs know.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 30, 2020 10:15:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#312 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 4:42:54 PM(UTC)
That's just the advanced weight reduction. lol

I don't think I've ever looked underneath the cars before.

Edit: Um, this isn't where I put this comment, lol. It was regarding the missing axles on the RS200

Edited by user Tuesday, June 30, 2020 6:51:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#313 Posted : Wednesday, July 1, 2020 3:03:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SILENCOM Go to Quoted Post
RS200 has no axels
Just reporting a graphic error or bug. The axels are missing as shown in this pic. [img=https://imgur.com/gallery/yn5jazM]Hoonigan RS200 no axels[/img]

Just wanted to let the devs know.

You have to submit a ticket to do that. On forum you inform only us.
#314 Posted : Wednesday, July 1, 2020 3:29:49 AM(UTC)
I have come across a couple of issues with the Toyota MR2 SC.

- The bonnet badge has a Hybrid Synergy Drive sticker over the top of it

- When you change the colour of the door mirrors, it removes the pin stripe stickers
#315 Posted : Wednesday, July 8, 2020 5:04:49 AM(UTC)
Go in the 2013 BMW M6 Coupé FE, then shift. the driver is refusing to shift
#316 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 8:01:35 AM(UTC)
Sprinter Trueno AE86 has missing primary color stripes on the front bumper since FH2. Also there should be air intakes in the place where the front license plate is supposed to be mounted (like in all Zenki Trueno models) [img]null[/img][img]null[/img][img]null[/img][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/TggT4dsCngKuVPN3FZ9AfjdV0K7ksgKUZl-BscS5F_oRMChe9PXX8rGxN9NZnl5rjPWRPJ4_YYDHCow0vFkBl3YBFe48gs10Wu5XFqbK7CxRsayBSSDzPBpiNskx101ifao0TD3M5owyGUubcluV6uOPZE8[/img]

Edited by user Tuesday, July 28, 2020 8:03:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

13 Pages<<111213Prev

Notification

Icon
Error