44 Pages<<424344Prev
#1076 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 9:48:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ripperoo UK Go to Quoted Post
Thought I'd been cheated in a H2H.

Crossed the line in 1st, then the "FINISHED IN 12TH PLACE! message popped up.

https://www.trueachievem...ip.aspx?clipid=154617588

Could you get any closer?

If only I hadn't clipped that wall right before the countdown started!

Didn't even see the race ending countdown until I re-watched the clip despite it being in huge letters across the screen!

Talk about tunnel vision!

Thats happened to me once or twice but not because I didnt make it in time but because it never registered when I got there. I had such a big enough lead, I drove back and forth through the marker 4 or 5 times and it never let me win. Thats how I finally got timed out.

@CW40 Trust me the timer is there. Its probably a real time 60 second timer but once it gets down to 30 you'll hear it, you just arent staying in the menu long enough.
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
#1077 Posted : Saturday, May 30, 2020 1:57:51 PM(UTC)
Well, I was playing the eliminator. I had gotten pretty lucky with the "car drops" and seemed to be headed for a win. I challenged a car that was level 4 (I had a level 8) and was going for yet another win. Only there was a small, low-lying row of rocks in the way. I'll skim right over them, I thought (unaware that ride height had nothing to do with collisions with rocks) and did about 3 barrel rolls. No worries, though. I landed on all 4 tires. A split second later, the game decided to reset me, disregarding the fact that I'd landed it perfectly. I was set back hundreds of feet, and lost to a car 4 levels below me. This isn't the first time rocks and or auto-reset has screwed me over. Hopefully I can show my annoyance to the devs, and they'll fix what they can, so that doesn't happen again.
 1 user liked this post.
#1078 Posted : Sunday, May 31, 2020 3:36:46 AM(UTC)
Worst mode ever been at it got ages to try and get the last 3 achievements which will be impossible in its current state
 1 user liked this post.
#1079 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2020 11:42:51 AM(UTC)
Beaten By "Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6x6" In The Eliminator?

How?

This car was removed from "The Eliminator" months ago!

Edited by user Saturday, June 13, 2020 11:51:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1080 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2020 4:17:36 PM(UTC)

How?

I hate to lose to the Taxi which also was to be gone...yet it's still there

3 users liked this post.
#1081 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2020 11:48:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Windstorm7798 Go to Quoted Post
Well, I was playing the eliminator. I had gotten pretty lucky with the "car drops" and seemed to be headed for a win. I challenged a car that was level 4 (I had a level 8) and was going for yet another win. Only there was a small, low-lying row of rocks in the way. I'll skim right over them, I thought (unaware that ride height had nothing to do with collisions with rocks) and did about 3 barrel rolls. No worries, though. I landed on all 4 tires. A split second later, the game decided to reset me, disregarding the fact that I'd landed it perfectly. I was set back hundreds of feet, and lost to a car 4 levels below me. This isn't the first time rocks and or auto-reset has screwed me over. Hopefully I can show my annoyance to the devs, and they'll fix what they can, so that doesn't happen again.

Haha you must be new here 🤣
 2 users liked this post.
#1082 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 1:23:20 PM(UTC)
Seriously starting to hate playing this mode. It amazes me that the offroad cars rollover more than the street cars. I'm starting to lose my mind over the resets even when you land on the wheels. I cant put up with it much longer.

1 user liked this post.
#1083 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 1:04:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Seriously starting to hate playing this mode. It amazes me that the offroad cars rollover more than the street cars.
The X-Raid IMHO is one of the worst, especially offroad is what it's supposed to be deigned for. I never even collect it if I see it even when I'm in the L1 Mini. As for the roll-overs? Ahhhhhhhhh, doin' my head in tooooo!!

1 user liked this post.
#1084 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 1:08:08 PM(UTC)
Here's a little bit of Eliminator cheating going on (well, it's the only way I can describe it).

Nothing in front of me from before the final race countdown starts, but check out the mini-map at around the 27 second mark for the mysterious Warthog appearing out of nowhere!
https://www.trueachievem...ip.aspx?clipid=156380050

Hmmmm? Summat is amiss there methinx!

In hindsight, I should have stuck to the road and would have won instead of coming second!

Edited by user Friday, June 19, 2020 1:09:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1085 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2020 11:39:04 PM(UTC)
The only car I am missing is the gt3 PO, Grinding the hot steamy mess that is Eliminator is ruining the love I have for FH4. Eliminator is hands down the worst addition to any Forza title IMO. I don't know if I will stick around to finish off my car collection and find a new game to play after only getting to level 10 in Eliminator. I know this is a stupid rant of a post but I love Forza and the horizon series but this grind is one of the worst experiences I have had playing a video game in years.
#1086 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 3:46:52 PM(UTC)

How?

I got a 6x6 as an upgrade after winning a H2H. They must have removed all those cars from drops but somehow left them in h2h upgrade options sometimes.
#1087 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 3:47:21 PM(UTC)
Forum error duplicate post

Edited by user Sunday, June 28, 2020 3:48:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1088 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 7:44:12 AM(UTC)
I am officially retired from eliminator at 2303. I went back yesterday to get the last 20 wins and it was torture. I refuse to deal with the rollover resets. You land back on the wheels, still get reset and you've been challenged. It was fun for a while but now I can't do it anymore.

https://www.trueachievem...ip.aspx?clipid=156877897

1 user liked this post.
#1089 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 8:39:53 AM(UTC)
my main issue with the eliminator is that the messages for rounds appear in the middle of the screen, blocking your view
this combined with a head-to-head through a forest at night for example is very annoying
 1 user liked this post.
#1090 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 9:02:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
I am officially retired from eliminator at 2303. I went back yesterday to get the last 20 wins and it was torture. I refuse to deal with the rollover resets. You land back on the wheels, still get reset and you've been challenged. It was fun for a while but now I can't do it anymore.

Holy cow!

I thought I played "The Eliminator" a lot, but I've only actually competed in 1079 games with 170 wins compared to your 3729 with 2303 wins.

That is some good going.

But apparently, I've been playing for over 1.3 million hours (150 years), compared to your measly 46days overall. LOL

How do doe those figures even make sense?

It's bad you feel the need to leave "The Eliminator" due to what I bet is an easy problem to fix (like the X reset when stuck on rocks).

Just let it roll is my thoughts and if you don't land on your wheels, you are no worse off than a reset.

1 user liked this post.
#1091 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 9:46:46 AM(UTC)
I left this months ago for the same reasons and it's no surprise this most unresponsive and aloof of all developers hasn't fixed the glaring flaws which have been pointed out by everyone.

My final stats FWIW

Edited by user Tuesday, June 30, 2020 9:53:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1092 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 10:55:38 AM(UTC)
Yep seems we all have the same grievances. Fonts too large when a challenge is made, the rollovers and lack of new vehicles to use. I think i've lost at least 30 games rolling over at that finish line. Like less than 100 feet away. It was driving me crazy, pun intended.

#1093 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 11:05:19 PM(UTC)
are there any tunes that match the car in the eleminator not sure how you would do that....
#1094 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 2:24:11 PM(UTC)
Win #69. Nice.
#1095 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2020 6:53:17 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - all posts must be in English only; translate your text before posting to the forums - MM]

Edited by user Friday, July 24, 2020 5:25:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1096 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2020 2:14:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Boltzmann47 Go to Quoted Post
Hallo,

no there isnt
but if there was one a guy named Dareocharmer would be miles ahead at the top with over 2300 wins

Edited by user Friday, July 24, 2020 5:26:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1097 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 8:01:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Boltzmann47 Go to Quoted Post
Hallo,

no there isnt
but if there was one a guy named Dareocharmer would be miles ahead at the top with over 2300 wins

They spoke of fixing the reset...I may return occasionally

#1098 Posted : Wednesday, August 5, 2020 2:13:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TopKeefHerban Go to Quoted Post
The only car I am missing is the gt3 PO, Grinding the hot steamy mess that is Eliminator is ruining the love I have for FH4. Eliminator is hands down the worst addition to any Forza title IMO. I don't know if I will stick around to finish off my car collection and find a new game to play after only getting to level 10 in Eliminator. I know this is a stupid rant of a post but I love Forza and the horizon series but this grind is one of the worst experiences I have had playing a video game in years.

Yeah, famous and unobtainable 911 PO :D I can feel your pain. Eli is OK but without hiding things behind it.
44 Pages<<424344Prev

Notification

Icon
Error