This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Wednesday, July 1, 2020 9:03:24 AM(UTC)
Yup, just in time for 100% completion - sweet! Thanks to the team for getting it fixed.
#27 Posted : Wednesday, July 1, 2020 10:58:40 AM(UTC)
The Non English Language has only the Nameless Bugs for both Cars
#28 Posted : Wednesday, July 1, 2020 11:46:40 AM(UTC)
Stupid

Edited by user Wednesday, July 1, 2020 8:13:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Bye

#29 Posted : Wednesday, July 1, 2020 12:15:44 PM(UTC)
I like that photo challenge feature, but hope to see more than just one challenge per season :)
#30 Posted : Wednesday, July 1, 2020 1:27:22 PM(UTC)
I think the Photo Challenge is a nice addition also.

It would be nice to see it expanded upon, maybe drive a particular car several places and photograph it like a road trip in pictures.
 4 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 8/8/2020 7:11:34 AM(UTC)
#31 Posted : Wednesday, July 1, 2020 1:47:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: durly b Go to Quoted Post
. This is my break from the **** world we are stuck with. Please stop ruining the one thing that brings us together!

Then shut up and just enjoy the game, you don’t have to out yourself like this. Especially with that Muslim comment.
#32 Posted : Thursday, July 2, 2020 3:05:32 PM(UTC)
Was looking forward to going to the new festival playlist today and getting the Zenvo, but then I opened it up and:

The photo challenege to get the Zenvo isn't there, and the car rewards for 50% and 80% completion are replaced by wheelspins (this is true of all the new seasons for update 24, not just summer). As can be seen from the other content this is definitely update 24, but some of the content is simply missing.

Has anyone else had this issue? I've been doing the festival playlists for over a year and never seen this. Everything else works and I'm connected to online.
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error