7 Pages<<567Prev
#151 Posted : Sunday, August 16, 2020 2:50:22 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - profanity is prohibited by the Forza Enforcement Guidelines on the Forza Support site - MM]

Edited by user Wednesday, August 19, 2020 1:19:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#152 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2020 2:23:36 AM(UTC)
Hi guys, I play FH4 on just one device - PC Windows 10. No problems at all since beginning. I turned off game one day, started next day. This is the first time I have issue with my "invalid profile". 150 mln $, over 700 cars. I didn't loose network connection, no sync issue, server error, stuff like this. It just stopped working from day to day. I have a backup of local save, I reseted FH4 app, game downloaded save from cloud without any problems, but popup window says that profile is still invalid. I created ticket, but no answer. Did anybody get a proper answer from Forza Support?
#153 Posted : Tuesday, August 25, 2020 12:39:17 AM(UTC)
Hello! I also had issue with my save giving me error code E:47-0. Yesterday morning the game started with no issues, but when i tried to start it in the evening it just started to give me that error code. I already tried to delete my local save file and resync with cloud file but with no luck. Still the same issue. I created ticked, but havent got answer yet. It would be sad to lose all that progress. I´ve had easily 100+ hours ingame, 20 million credits and 200+ cars. Im playing on PC.
#154 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2020 9:16:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SimzonEst Go to Quoted Post
Hello! I also had issue with my save giving me error code E:47-0. Yesterday morning the game started with no issues, but when i tried to start it in the evening it just started to give me that error code. I already tried to delete my local save file and resync with cloud file but with no luck. Still the same issue. I created ticked, but havent got answer yet. It would be sad to lose all that progress. I´ve had easily 100+ hours ingame, 20 million credits and 200+ cars. Im playing on PC.

as per the first post in the thread

https://support.forzamot...et/hc/en-us/requests/new
#155 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2020 10:27:50 PM(UTC)
Hello everyone, I've only been buying FH4 for about three weeks, and every time I enter the game I get a backup of my data before entering the game, but since I updated the game and updated Windows 10 to the 1909 board, when I entered the game play, it lost my data sync, i ran the new season festival and made a little extra money in the game, but when i restarted my computer it was gone and i had to start Again, cloud data synchronization is no longer available :(
#156 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2020 5:49:47 PM(UTC)
Hello, my computer was broken and the system was reinstalled, which resulted in the loss of the Horizon 4 archive. When I logged in, the sync data was not displayed, and the previous archive was directly lost
#157 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2020 11:06:55 AM(UTC)
Hello everyone.

You can access the containers.index file in the wgs folder. With a powerful VSCode editor, configuration and indexing information appears in the folders that contain the game cars. However, this file is encrypted, making it difficult to analyze any inconsistencies between the local xbox user account and the cloud account, which could be causing some inconsistency in data synchronization. Has anyone tried this way, manually correcting these files!

Local of save game and constant sync \wgs\000901F9C2C82E2F_000000000000000000000000765B6743/containers.index

Thank you all :), I was another recipient of this catastrophe !
#158 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2020 5:59:33 AM(UTC)
I played the game normally and did not play for two days. After I went up, I found that the game save was corrupted and I could not enter the game normally. I followed the instructions (clear the cache, reinstall the game) and still cannot play the game. I have been reporting this problem for more than half a month. I haven't gotten a reply, what should I do, what about my previous game data?
The error message is as follows

您要加载的极限竞速:地平线档案已经损毁。如需详细信息,请前往极限竞速支持:https://aka.ms/FH4GameSave
错误代码E:47-0
7 Pages<<567Prev

Notification

Icon
Error