45 Pages<<42434445PrevNext
#1076 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 10:08:26 AM(UTC)
And BTW... is anyone else experiencing forum issues? I didn’t intend the last post to hit 4 times 😂 😂
#1077 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 10:08:47 AM(UTC)
And BTW... is anyone else experiencing forum issues? I didn’t intend the last post to hit 4 times 😂 😂
 1 user liked this post.
#1078 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 10:16:57 AM(UTC)
Yes I get an error message each time I post - I just navigate away from that using a saved favourite for the forums and my post is usually just there as if it'd posted just fine. I figure all the multiple posts are from refreshes/ going back/ forwards in the browser. Just started yesterday for me.
 1 user liked this post.
#1079 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 11:36:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DamMe2006 Go to Quoted Post
Yes I get an error message each time I post - I just navigate away from that using a saved favourite for the forums and my post is usually just there as if it'd posted just fine. I figure all the multiple posts are from refreshes/ going back/ forwards in the browser. Just started yesterday for me.

+1

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#1080 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 11:36:31 AM(UTC)

+1

DJ Saoco
#1081 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 10:04:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BurninAsphalt Go to Quoted Post

Same for me, thats why i got the double post last time 😯

Edited by user Sunday, June 28, 2020 11:08:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GT - Wan Ge 1

Bigtime Muscle Member
 3 users liked this post.
#1082 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 6:41:35 AM(UTC)
And since this is an open event..... I’m gonna shop around and try some other rides.....
 2 users liked this post.
#1083 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 5:52:26 PM(UTC)
Many laps and millions of CR s later...... 😳

Number 967 and Top 17%....... 😀

Official 100th Event time..... HLR BURNINASPHALT...... die grunne Holle (the Green Hell)...... McLaren F1 GT..... 8:55:125 😎
#1084 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 10:32:44 AM(UTC)
Just checking to see if my math is correct ..... approximately 5 hours and 27 minutes left on this one

Edited by user Sunday, June 28, 2020 10:36:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CostlessCape92 -- BIGTIME muscle Member
#1085 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 10:49:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CostlessCape92 Go to Quoted Post
Just checking to see if my math is correct ..... approximately 5 hours and 27 minutes left on this one

Ah, nope.......only 12 minutes left!

PRKid

DJ Saoco
#1086 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 10:57:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR PRKid Go to Quoted Post

PRKid

GG everyone!

Edited by user Sunday, June 28, 2020 10:59:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#1087 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 11:04:48 AM(UTC)
We expected Nurburgring Full in R class to be difficult, but fortunately, many of the competitive cars have exceptional grip, which made the challenge more achievable and fun. The combination of speed and grip were found in the main amongst the Elite Factory Racers, with the McLaren F1 GT, and the Lotus Elise GT1 proving to be evenly matched, and most popular.

Rich treated us to yet another world record, with xAlea less than 3 seconds behind, and Bubba filling the podium, and hitting the top 10.

CostlessCape, and gtFOOTw showed us how much they enjoy this track by winning tiers 2, and 3, respectively.

Congratulations to all our winners, and a huge thank you to everyone that has participated.

Here is a snapshot of the final standings:

Our winners:

Tier 1: WIL Rich 92 wins a paint for his McLaren F1 GT.

Tier 2: CostlessCape92 wins a paint for his Lotus Elise GT1.

Tier 3: gtFOOTw wins a paint for his Lotus Elise GT1.

Tuners Prize: Fifty Inch wins a paint for his Lotus Elise GT1.

To claim your paints, message HLR Moss to arrange it's sharing, and I promise to get back to you quickly if I'm awake LOL. I can't just share them because we don't want anyone else to grab them. They are each personalised for the winner and hopefully will provide you with a memory of the event.

We'll be taking a summer break, but hope to return following the launch of FM8 later this year. A huge thanks to everyone for supporting us. We have enjoyed hosting 100 HLCs immensely.

Edited by user Sunday, June 28, 2020 11:07:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1088 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 11:05:14 AM(UTC)
Final Tiers

PRKid

Edited by user Sunday, June 28, 2020 11:16:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DJ Saoco
 4 users liked this post.
#1089 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 11:50:58 AM(UTC)

PRKid

GG everyone!

Originally Posted by: HLR Moss Go to Quoted Post

CostlessCape, and gtFOOTw showed us how much they enjoy this track by winning tiers 2, and 3, respectively.

Nice run Costless. Don't think I'd get anywhere near you if we keep running it for another year.
#1090 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 12:11:36 PM(UTC)
Double post

Edited by user Sunday, June 28, 2020 12:21:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#1091 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 12:18:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: hansonalanrob Go to Quoted Post

PRKid

GG everyone!

Originally Posted by: HLR Moss Go to Quoted Post

Nice run Costless. Don't think I'd get anywhere near you if we keep running it for another year.

Thanks Rob but I think you'd catch me a lot quicker than you think. Definitely giving all the credit to the car/tune combination and most importantly Moss's ghost. Spent a lot laps admiring his Livery on the McLaren
 3 users liked this post.
#1092 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 12:21:03 PM(UTC)
Thanks gents for running these & all the other competitors for either giving me a run for my money (or showing me just how it should be done!).

Enjoy your break, you've earned it.
 3 users liked this post.
#1093 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 12:31:58 PM(UTC)
I did not get much time to run this week but I have spent many hours running these HLCs in the last couple of years. Big "Thank You" to Kid and Moss for taking the time to set-up and run 100 HLCs !! I can only imagine the incredible amount of time you guys have devoted to this. I will be looking forward to more of these whenever FM8 happens to appear.
 1 user liked this post.
#1094 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 1:16:10 PM(UTC)
Thanks gents for running these & all the other competitors for either giving me a run for my money (or showing me just how it should be done!).

Enjoy your break, you've earned it.

....👍

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#1095 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 1:17:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: stratocat65 Go to Quoted Post
I did not get much time to run this week but I have spent many hours running these HLCs in the last couple of years. Big "Thank You" to Kid and Moss for taking the time to set-up and run 100 HLCs !! I can only imagine the incredible amount of time you guys have devoted to this. I will be looking forward to more of these whenever FM8 happens to appear.

Thanks to you and all the Drivers that make it possible to continue.

DJ Saoco
 2 users liked this post.
#1096 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 3:03:23 PM(UTC)
Congratulations to Kid and Moss on all their hard work and making these events possible and enjoyable..... **standing ovation** 👍👏
 3 users liked this post.
#1097 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 4:09:50 PM(UTC)
Not too keen on the "Grant FM.net access to your entire MS account" permissions they decided to require to access the forums, but couldn't just not say goodbye.

Had a ton of fun running these, even though it bogarted all my FM time (and a vast majority of my video game time). From chasing the faster guys to scrambling to keep some of the more-my-speed guys off my tail (on the rare occasions my ride of choice was passably competitive), I've had more fun running these than I have in any game in a very long time. Not sure if I'll be around in FM8 (as it's likely to be on a new console and I don't typically buy a new one until the old one dies), but if I am I hope to run with you guys again. Thanks a bunch, all of you.

==

On this week's competition:

Got a 8:49.xxx what had to be minutes after the deadline. Wasn't even aware it was today. I don't think I can improve on the setup at all; it's probably the best I've done, with the possible exception of that Punto. Once the tires get warmed up it exhibits a wonderful throttle-controlled balance in cornering attitude, and that's not an easy thing to do in a 200 MPH kayak.

Also, rejiggered the setup as best as possible to meet homologation requirements and am pretty happy with the results there, as well. Getting under the 780 PI ceiling necessitated dropping the front tires down a width, so it gets a little understeery at speed, but the handling is otherwise mostly intact. That's uploaded as OWL v1.0 if anyone wants to give it a shot. Got a 2:28 on Spa (good for 25th out of 4,000 or so) during a short race against the AI, and that wasn't an amazing lap by a longshot.
 1 user liked this post.
#1098 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 10:37:40 PM(UTC)
Thank you Moss and Kid for organising these events, and thank you to everyone who participated. It has been great fun and a very good challenge as always.

Hope to run with you all again next season, I'm excited to see how FM8 turns out.
 2 users liked this post.
#1099 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 12:31:22 AM(UTC)
Yeah big thanks from me too - another outstanding HLC 👍

Haven’t had the time and patience to set a clean fast lap on Nurburgring. Obviously beyond my skill.

See you in FM8!
 2 users liked this post.
#1100 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 9:20:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BurninAsphalt Go to Quoted Post
Congratulations to Kid and Moss on all their hard work and making these events possible and enjoyable..... **standing ovation** 👍👏

Originally Posted by: xxJ0n4Th0Nxx Go to Quoted Post
Thank you Moss and Kid for organising these events, and thank you to everyone who participated.

Originally Posted by: Fifty Inch Go to Quoted Post
Yeah big thanks from me too - another outstanding HLC 👍

.................👍

Hoping for FM8 to show up SOOOOOON!

DJ Saoco
45 Pages<<42434445PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error