#1 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 12:25:37 PM(UTC)
I see an error message similar to the message I get for the PO cars. Is there a ban on the Toyotas or what?
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 6:03:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BachDigsRock Go to Quoted Post
I see an error message similar to the message I get for the PO cars. Is there a ban on the Toyotas or what?

Yeh you can't put them up straight away
Maybe a day or so
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 7:07:18 PM(UTC)
Temporary ban on auctions for new cars until the series after the one they debut in
#4 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 1:45:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HashiriyaR32 Go to Quoted Post
Temporary ban on auctions for new cars until the series after the one they debut in

Has this been an official change and been announced? As last week I saw at least 1 of the new Toyota's listed on the AH.
#5 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 2:27:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mossmanfly Go to Quoted Post

Has this been an official change and been announced? As last week I saw at least 1 of the new Toyota's listed on the AH.

Usually a new car gets unlocked one day after its debut. But I think PG locks and unlocks each car manually, so that's why it can be inconsistent at times.

Just wait 4 - 5 hours and you should be able to auction it.

Edited by user Friday, June 26, 2020 2:28:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 6:32:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch Nixon177 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Mossmanfly Go to Quoted Post

Usually a new car gets unlocked one day after its debut. But I think PG locks and unlocks each car manually, so that's why it can be inconsistent at times.

Just wait 4 - 5 hours and you should be able to auction it.

In the past new cars have been sellable straight away. Remember in the past before the Auction House search update (when it use to reset the search each time) I managed to bag 2x Mclaren 720S Spider's within 2 hours of the season changing.

Notification

Icon
Error