#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 9:31:57 AM(UTC)
Hi!

Been racing lots of forza since the first one. But during number 7 i went on to iracing. Was sick of the crashing in lobby. But i miss forza. cause its a great game!

So. installed to my pc, and try to race - but wheel wont work. When im in menu trying to assign pedals for gas/break etc it just blinks. It dont give me time to press anything, it goes straight to 1 axis or something.

I have fanatec dd1 and Heusinkveld sprint

Anyone know how to get around this so i can race?

Thx

CRU Espresso
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 9:39:41 AM(UTC)
i turned off the wheel - then i managed to assign pedals.. but when i turned wheel on, well steering was the same as gas... ;-p
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 10:31:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRU espresso Go to Quoted Post
i turned off the wheel - then i managed to assign pedals.. but when i turned wheel on, well steering was the same as gas... ;-p

Sounds like your pedals need to be calibrated or their deadzones need to be adjusted. Basically your pedals are constantly sending a signal even when they aren't being depressed. Forza doesn't have a graphical representation of what your controllers are doing so it's going to be a bit of trial and error.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 11:22:09 AM(UTC)
looks like what you say. or maby forza dont understand two different usb input.. (pedals not plugget to wheelbase)
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 1:37:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRU espresso Go to Quoted Post
looks like what you say. or maby forza dont understand two different usb input.. (pedals not plugget to wheelbase)

My wheel and pedals are separated as well. I don't have too much of an issue with it. That gives me an idea though. You could set your steering inputs with your pedals disconnected then plug them back in when you are done.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2020 11:13:48 PM(UTC)
DD2 with separate CSP V3, because of "reasons".

It's most likely your wheel that's causing the issue. What I've had to do was keep the wheel off and assign the pedals, then turn my wheel on and assign the steering axis.

Now comes the "fun" part, assigning buttons: Press and hold the button you want to use then doubleclick the function it needs. You may need to give it a couple of tries but it should work this way in FM7, in FH4 you'll need to use CSW V2.5 mode as assigning buttons just won't work in that game with the DD.

Notification

Icon
Error