2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2020 11:16:34 PM(UTC)
Same thing happened to me today. Can"t get it to work. Didi anyone find a solution to the problem:

Profile you are trying to load is no longer available.
- Error code: E:4F-0
#27 Posted : Saturday, April 18, 2020 1:50:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XThrill85 Go to Quoted Post
Same thing happened to me today. Can"t get it to work. Didi anyone find a solution to the problem:

Profile you are trying to load is no longer available.
- Error code: E:4F-0

You only have three options once your file is corrupted and there is no way of fixing the problem:
-start from 0 again;
-talk to the support and try requesting some compensation for the issue (might work or not, it certainly works if you are a youtuber though), this means you start from 0 but with some benefits to make it easier on you (cash, cars, perhaps player level but this is cosmetic so no big deal here);
-quit the game and never invest money into forza titles in the future, and if you do, opt using the gamepass or buying the games at less than 50% of original price, this oughta teach them a lesson.

In the meantime, Microsoft has done nothing to fix the problem, game corruption exists since FM4 in the 360 days, we still have no rollback or backup systems in the cloud, this is in a span of 8 years or so. 8 freaking years, and nothing has been done to counter the problem, pretty much. Let that sink in for a moment. Makes me wonder if they are ever going to bother with this issue, it was a lesser issue a few years ago, it escalated quite a few within the last 3 forza games. Chances are that, this will keep increasing and getting out of hand, untill the day someone decides to do something within Microsoft. Untill then, you are at risk of loosing progress in ANY game that uses the cloud for saving. Though, these risks are much larger with heavier games that have massive save files, such is the case of forza titles, my save was somewhere around 250mb when it corrupted and i had plenty of things in it, some people definetly have save files over 300mb right now, more content was added and more work was put into tunes and paints by the same people.
#28 Posted : Friday, May 1, 2020 3:43:10 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - profanity removed, see Enforcement Guidelines at Forza Support - MM]
this also happened to me

Edited by user Tuesday, May 5, 2020 4:46:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#29 Posted : Tuesday, May 12, 2020 1:20:48 PM(UTC)
Hi just got this error today, I’ve contacted Forza support today but from what I’ve read here I’m not hoping for much. I can’t believe there is purportedly no support for rollback or backup for cloud saves.

I’ve only been playing the game for a few weeks too!! Although due to the quarantine I have been playing it a lot and had over 500 cars and completed all but a few final Lego DLC challenges. Feel pretty gutted right now. I guess I’m just lucky I didn’t have the problem with Horizon 3? I played that across 3 different computers, fresh installs, but the cloud sync worked without fail and was able to pick up where I left off every time, for a loooong time,

Is there even anyway to make a backup of any save in any Windows store game? It’s a pretty huge oversight if anyone’s cloud ‘backup’ can be overwritten with a faulty one at anytime and the be no way to recover a working one. I’m going to have to discontinue my game pass and not buy anything from the windows store for the time being if that is the case, until we get way to choose from a history list of games saves like how cloud saves work on console.

I’m just soooo disappointed by this happening to me today. If anything perhaps I should be glad it happened now so I know to stay away from Windows store games for a while and stick to steam..etc
#30 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 6:27:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Egardnehtuos Go to Quoted Post
Hi just got this error today, I’ve contacted Forza support today but from what I’ve read here I’m not hoping for much. I can’t believe there is purportedly no support for rollback or backup for cloud saves.

I’ve only been playing the game for a few weeks too!! Although due to the quarantine I have been playing it a lot and had over 500 cars and completed all but a few final Lego DLC challenges. Feel pretty gutted right now. I guess I’m just lucky I didn’t have the problem with Horizon 3? I played that across 3 different computers, fresh installs, but the cloud sync worked without fail and was able to pick up where I left off every time, for a loooong time,

Is there even anyway to make a backup of any save in any Windows store game? It’s a pretty huge oversight if anyone’s cloud ‘backup’ can be overwritten with a faulty one at anytime and the be no way to recover a working one. I’m going to have to discontinue my game pass and not buy anything from the windows store for the time being if that is the case, until we get way to choose from a history list of games saves like how cloud saves work on console.

I’m just soooo disappointed by this happening to me today. If anything perhaps I should be glad it happened now so I know to stay away from Windows store games for a while and stick to steam..etc

I faced the same Issue today.. I have read a lot of forums. Now I know I have no hope of getting all my cars tunes or money back. Its just sad. Very much disappointed. End of Forza for me.
#31 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 9:02:57 PM(UTC)
Yesterday I got this error massage while starting Forza Horizon 4. Error Code E: 47-0. Which means all of a sudden I don't have my profile anymore. First of all the issue is not on my side its poor Forza Server or synch issue.

I bought the game on April 5th when lockdown started in our country (Bangladesh). It was the only way to meet with my friends and cruise with them. So I suggested FH4 to other friends as well. I have been racing in forza from 2015. I never thought this could happen to someone. This is so frustrating and disappointing.

I have played alot due to lockdown. In this short time I have completed more than 50 percent of the game. Owned 680 plus cars from which i personally spent hours to tune some. I owned some of the rarest cars. I had more than 30 million in credit. Some cars where in auction. I had hundreds of favorite cars that was customized according to my taste. I was in 200 plus level and one star, in a month.

However, forza clearly said they can't give anything like progress, credits or anything back.

Its so disappointing that windows store game played in windows 10 PC can have such frustrating outcome. All of my achievements are still visible in xbox app. Why can't they give my cars and progress Back. They can have screenshots. Or access my x box profile.

If nothing is returned but some wheelspin and credits as a gift, I will surely quit forza and make as many as possible quit as well. Because its just a waste of time and forza developers don't care about their users.
#32 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 1:17:58 AM(UTC)
There is a solution that worked for me!!!
Had exactly the same problem this morning and got terrified that all my hard work is lost! But managed to recover everything!
Here is what I have done.
First you need to find local save files, path: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData\wgs and delete everything that is in the folder.
When you start game again it should sync with the cloud and download save files from it.
It done the job for me, hope it will for the others as well.
Good luck
#33 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 2:33:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JarekPapier Go to Quoted Post
There is a solution that worked for me!!!
Had exactly the same problem this morning and got terrified that all my hard work is lost! But managed to recover everything!
Here is what I have done.
First you need to find local save files, path: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData\wgs and delete everything that is in the folder.
When you start game again it should sync with the cloud and download save files from it.
It done the job for me, hope it will for the others as well.
Good luck

Just tried this. Didn't work for me, sadly :(
#34 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 12:18:20 AM(UTC)
Has anyone else gotten this error code? E:47-0

Suddenly my game file is invalid. How does this happen? I have emailed Forza support, but I am curious. After a bit of research, this is not an new thing.
-SayNoToSlacks
 1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 12:22:28 AM(UTC)
Best to get in touch with Nitro Glitter
#36 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 12:42:42 AM(UTC)
#37 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 12:56:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SayNoToSlacks Go to Quoted Post

Suddenly my game file is invalid. How does this happen? I have emailed Forza support, but I am curious. After a bit of research, this is not an new thing.

See above linked thread. How does it happen? The game's and/or Microsoft's save system is/are unreliable and have been for many years and nobody seems bothered about fixing it. Might seem like I'm being harsh but the results speak for themselves.

Your save is corrupt, you will either have to use a backup one if you made one, or if you didn't, start a new one and take it on the chin.
#38 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 6:13:44 AM(UTC)
Same thing happened to me aswell - Today. Propably this might come up more often from now on? Something is propably really broken with this game currently. Filed a ticket. Waiting for the to reply.
#39 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 9:45:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PatrickRavage Go to Quoted Post
Same thing happened to me aswell - Today. Propably this might come up more often from now on? Something is propably really broken with this game currently. Filed a ticket. Waiting for the to reply.

[Mod Edit - all posts must be in English only; please translate your text before posting - MM]

Edited by user Friday, June 19, 2020 10:30:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#40 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 9:45:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SayNoToSlacks Go to Quoted Post

See above linked thread. How does it happen? The game's and/or Microsoft's save system is/are unreliable and have been for many years and nobody seems bothered about fixing it. Might seem like I'm being harsh but the results speak for themselves.

Your save is corrupt, you will either have to use a backup one if you made one, or if you didn't, start a new one and take it on the chin.

I don't have good news for you, not about it, this happened to me, I lost everything, I had to start all over again, I only managed to recover what was shared, as their excuse. I received only the rare cars, I owned 100% of the cars at the time, no cars from the Forza Edition were sent to me, including exclusive items of clothing, caps, exclusive horns, T-shirts, which I had already unlocked, I received in addition to the cars the money that I had all that, I lost all wheelspin +700, super wheelspin +300 and 40000 points #forzathon, reset everything until the events in which I won the exclusive items, none of this was sent to me, I got tired of complaining and negating the service, simply my account was now I cannot open calls, it was a member of the forum who did this. I was at level 5 of the game, now I am at level 2, absurd all this, because in the Group statistics my old results appear, that is, with a little effort from the Forza team, they could recover all the statistics that I had already unlocked , without having to play again.

Currently, I am waiting for the exclusive items to appear again at #Forzathon, by the way, they only publish insignificant cars, I think this is absurd, total lack of respect with us, who spends thousands of dollars on the game. Now I own all the cars, 100% again, but the exclusive items are not all unlocked.

Edited by user Friday, June 19, 2020 9:57:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#41 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 10:00:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PatrickRavage Go to Quoted Post

See my topic #40

Edited by user Friday, June 19, 2020 10:01:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#42 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 10:21:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iBl0cks Go to Quoted Post
Best to get in touch with Nitro Glitter

I recommend that you do not do this.

#43 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 10:26:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Spatz971 Go to Quoted Post
https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst160754_Lost-progress---save----see-official-Support--post--1.aspx?=

The problem is that the correct game is on your machine, and not in the cloud, so when you delete the saved game, it will generate the problem of losing the game, so there should be a way for you to delete the game from the cloud. Help desk doesn't want to know how to solve it.
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error