14 Pages<<11121314PrevNext
#301 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 7:49:02 AM(UTC)
Bummer, the SW20 is just a copy paste job of there already horribly incorrect model.
#302 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 8:19:16 AM(UTC)
Yep so this is what I'm dealing with. 😑😑

Hmmm https://imgur.com/gallery/wCTpe9Z
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
 2 users liked this post.
#303 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 8:54:23 AM(UTC)
So nearly 2 weeks delayed and we end up with...

A bugged achievement.
Monthly rivals percentage removed but still showing as done.
Several daily Forzathons going from completed to expired like they'd never been done.

Great job PG, it was worth the wait.....
 4 users liked this post.
#304 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 9:12:57 AM(UTC)
Has anyone said officially what the actual major bug was they discovered prior to the proper release date?
#305 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 9:37:04 AM(UTC)
I was at 100% for Summer, but now I'm at 89% with 5 dailies now showing incomplete. I was at 99% for Autumn with only one more daily to do today, but I was put to 91% and given 2 extra dailies. I completed the 3 dailies and am now at 94% for Autumn. My Winter and Spring are at 18%. Only the Picture Perfect and First Promo-tion achievements automatically unlocked for me. I know I completed the rest within just the first weeks of the game’s release so they should’ve unlocked for me too (except for Backbone of Britain).
 1 user liked this post.
#306 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 9:40:01 AM(UTC)
Rip, no, but if I were to guess, it was either Win 10 related, or it wiped progress and gave everyone 200WS :D

Edited by user Wednesday, June 17, 2020 9:40:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

7 users liked this post.
#307 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 9:41:12 AM(UTC)
Glad we waited two weeks for them to release a bug free update... oh wait...
#308 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 9:50:01 AM(UTC)
I'd be less unhappy with my percentages being lowered if this hadn't been a regular thing in previous updates as well. This happens a lot, and it's frustrating as hell. At one point, it even cost me an achievement as I didn't have the season 100%'d while it was active, it 100%'d later but the achievement doesn't trigger after the fact. So I had to 100% ANOTHER season to get it.
#309 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 9:57:58 AM(UTC)
Ditto, add me to the list, exactly the same here! have submitted a ticket! Disappointed after waiting for this, and then having hard fought for points taken away, beggars belief!
#310 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 10:21:11 AM(UTC)
The 92 Toyota Supra was previously available correct?
#311 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 10:22:52 AM(UTC)
yes
#312 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 7:40:55 PM(UTC)
Only 2 achievements popped so much for fixing the update seems to be broken unpin release still also had 100% in summer now its dropped to 89 like the others have said so much for all achievements popping once game started up

Edited by user Wednesday, June 17, 2020 7:41:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#313 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 7:55:15 PM(UTC)
Ran into the same issue as everyone else here: Was at 100% for summer prior to update, afterwards dropped to 89% with 5 daily challenges being marked as not completed; same thing with autumn: was 99%, now 94% with 3 challenges remaining; however the crazy part is that after i completed 1 of the 3, i got the bonus notice whenever you completed all daily challenges and weekly challenge; which led me to believe that when they released the update, they dropped it right on top of the current set, causing it to completely wig out, but that's my opinion. Though if anything, I believe they should've waited until next month to release it after they discovered the bug, and eventually fixed it, especially with it being the halfway point in the month already.

But all in all, I will say it is nice having more Toyotas in Horizon, especially since i'm a Toyota technician (mechanic)

Edited by user Wednesday, June 17, 2020 8:00:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

LCE VIP: FM3, FM4, FH, FM5

FM6 Designs | FH3 Designs | FM7 Designs
#314 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 8:54:37 PM(UTC)
I’m yet another player who lost a bunch. I’m not ranked for online adventure (I don’t know how that works but I haven’t been interested in it either). I was everything else done for summer and was over the 80% mark. Now I’m at 71% because of the expired challenges.

For autumn, I have literally everything except the ranked online adventure done and I’m stuck at 76% for the season.

I’d be less upset if it were just a wheel spin for the overall 80% mark. But now it’s a car and who knows when it will be made available again :(
#315 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 12:52:22 AM(UTC)
you had 1 job guys.
#316 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 1:48:55 AM(UTC)
I logged in the other day to find that all the daily challenges I did on last weeks season have just changed to expired. Now this week is showing only 93% completion even though I’ve completed everything.
“Of all creatures that breathe and move upon the earth, nothing is bred that is weaker than man.”

Check out my creative hub :)
#317 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 1:53:11 AM(UTC)
Same, lost a week of daily challenges
#318 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 2:32:58 AM(UTC)
You're not the only one. Other topics are filled with people complaining about lost seasonal progress. The devs already reported that they're on it
 3 users liked this post.
#319 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 2:39:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MenstrualDoom Go to Quoted Post
You're not the only one. Other tocs are filled with people complaining about lost seasol progress. The devs already repord that they're on it

So they will be fixed in about 5 years time.
#320 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 2:58:01 AM(UTC)
Thanks everyone, I could’ve sworn I did all of the challenges.
“Of all creatures that breathe and move upon the earth, nothing is bred that is weaker than man.”

Check out my creative hub :)
#321 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 3:19:30 AM(UTC)
Interesting - I logged on this morning and discovered my car was a Focus RS - when i exited the games last night it was a Shelby??
#322 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 3:44:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RR1742 Go to Quoted Post
Interesting - I logged on this morning and discovered my car was a Focus RS - when i exited the games last night it was a Shelby??

If the Shelby was the King Cobra then it is because the game doesn't let you stay in DLC cars after you exit.
#323 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 3:55:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

If the Shelby was the King Cobra then it is because the game doesn't let you stay in DLC cars after you exit.

That is not true. I have quitted the game in many DLC cars, and got back in those cars after booting up the game. I also quitted in a non DLC car and got back in the old Charger car I got as a starter car.
#324 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 4:00:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RashestQuasar99 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

That is not true. I have quitted the game in many DLC cars, and got back in those cars after booting up the game. I also quitted in a non DLC car and got back in the old Charger car I got as a starter car.

Well put it this way, as a general rule it's true, but occasionally (rarely) when I have restarted the game I have still been in a DLC car I was previously in, so there are exceptions.

If someone was in a DLC car and restarts and isn't, then it is probably because of this reason. ie. an issue that existed long before this latest update.

Edited by user Thursday, June 18, 2020 4:01:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#325 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 5:41:03 AM(UTC)
Guess everyone has the same issues. Oh well.
14 Pages<<11121314PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error