#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 4:15:25 PM(UTC)
iz it randomly chozen....

if you are how do you know you been chozen....
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 8:01:29 PM(UTC)
It’s people on your friends list. It starts with the slowest friend the after you beat the time your next rival is the next fastest friend compared to your time.

If you don’t have friends in your list then I dunno. Probably a similar concept.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 8:19:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HipHopHead80 Go to Quoted Post
It’s people on your friends list. It starts with the slowest friend the after you beat the time your next rival is the next fastest friend compared to your time.

If you don’t have friends in your list then I dunno. Probably a similar concept.

if no friend achieved a score yet then it starts with the slowest ( i think it's slowest clean score but never checked). Some players are making like 5 mn or more lap times in an attempt to be rival for as many other players as possible. Not to say, it is totally useless.

#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 8:49:03 PM(UTC)
okay
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 10:06:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post

if no friend achieved a score yet then it starts with the slowest ( i think it's slowest clean score but never checked). Some players are making like 5 mn or more lap times in an attempt to be rival for as many other players as possible. Not to say, it is totally useless.

(Slowest dirty would be next rival if no friend has yet posted a time. If friends have posted times, slowest dirty friends would show as next before clean friend times as well.)
Every train needs a caboose, right?
 2 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2020 3:46:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Squryl Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post

(Slowest dirty would be next rival if no friend has yet posted a time. If friends have posted times, slowest dirty friends would show as next before clean friend times as well.)

lol I certainly have super clean friends ;)
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2020 4:21:49 AM(UTC)
If you are in a Club then you are initially offered the slowest, dirty Club members time. You can , of course, change your Rival by pressing Y, and X to change the filter.
#8 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2020 2:04:00 PM(UTC)
Isn’t it always the next person faster than you if you’ve set a time?
#9 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2020 7:13:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lou Slugnuts Go to Quoted Post
Isn’t it always the next person faster than you if you’ve set a time?

Only if you have no friends having set a better time.

Notification

Icon
Error