This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
71 Pages<<697071Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#1751 Posted : Tuesday, May 12, 2020 11:48:44 AM(UTC)
homogenization needs to go.
#1752 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2020 10:12:45 PM(UTC)
My Wish :

Animated PIT STOP featuring motion captured and real pit stop crew laser scanned .
Flag rules real time
FOV Field of View customisation
qualify lap starting from box
better and realistic suspension
real time night and day cycle
save and load custom championship series
60fps menus
60fps replay

NO MORE pilot clothe customisation please and pilot dancing etc... please be serious and simulation. there is a lots of video in youtube. use them.

game menu must be about Motorsport , no more luxury houses , rooms etc please .

menus background sound should be this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ7g6F1MBrc

respect your title Motorsport

ps: 4k is useless and power demanding . Forza needs to improve visuals before resolution

Edited by user Saturday, May 23, 2020 10:29:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1753 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2020 10:30:16 AM(UTC)
3 things, first, separate controls for different controllers...in The Crew 2 you can set your gear type for controller and wheel separately, so if you start steering wth the wheel you need to shift manually (if you set it that way) but if you pick up the controller, without pausing or going into a menu, you shift automatically. Makes it so much easier for those of us that have a wheel but dont always want to use it with an arcade game.

Second, please make the ingame steering wheel rotation match your wheel, so annoying having a 900 degree wheel but only seeing 180 in game.

Third, please have race cockpits as an upgrade for the game, its very annoying to take a road car, upgrade the engine, gears, suspension, aerodynamics and livery to race specs but still have the standard road car interior. This is especially frustrating with cars like the 911-GT1 or CLK-GTR as these road cars only exist so the race cars can race. And its even more annoying as FM4 had the race version of the 911 GT1.
#1754 Posted : Monday, July 6, 2020 5:01:02 AM(UTC)
Most of the time I just want to race and I don't care with which car. There should be an option to have the game select a random one. This would very much increase playability value for me.
I'm a blind person and am playing with super easy assists. I hope the narrator is added to forza motorsport 8 so I can read the menus more comfortably and relyably without having to OCR. This would enable me to tune and select cars more comfortably because OCR doesn't show all stats at where they must be.
71 Pages<<697071Prev

Notification

Icon
Error