5 Pages123>>Next
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 8:10:27 AM(UTC)
SUMMER SEASON June 4 - 11

Note: The planned content for Series 23 has been delayed and the system reverted to "a back-up version of Summer. We apologize for this and are working tirelessly to get this issue resolved and deliver the update that we know you’re all so keen to play." The current Summer season Festival Playlist is a repeat of the one from Series 12 (August 2019), but with wheelspins and credits instead of unique items as rewards.

BARN FIND RUMOR:

#FORZATHON SHOP - rotating the lead car at 7:30am Pacific daily
  • 100FP Car: MINI Convertible / 2018 VW #94 IDR / Lexus LFA / Ferrari 512 S/ Koenigsegg CCX / Porsche Macan '19
  • 450FP Car: 2019 Aston Martin DBS Superleggera
  • Clothing: Skeleton Morph Suit
  • Clothing: Classic Race Helmet
  • Wheelspins cost this series: 40 FP & 150 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST REWARDS
  • 50% Summer Completion: Wheelspin
  • 80% Summer Completion: 250,000 CR
  • 50% Series Completion: Wheelspin
  • 80% Series Completion: Super Wheelspin

#FORZATHON

Earn 100 FP from the weekly challenge plus 10 per Daily, plus Bonus for all, double for owning the Lake Lodge

Weekly Challenge:
[Must be done in sequence to count.
  • Own and drive the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
  • Earn 30 Ultimate Speed Skills while driving the Veyron
  • Earn a total of 12 stars from Speed Traps with the Veyron
  • Earn 4 Ultimate Skill Chains in the Veyron

SEASONAL EVENTS

The Trial Co-Op Championship: "Summertime Mazdaness" | Dirt Racing | (B700) Mazda
  • Reward: 200,000 CR

Seasonal Playground Games: Bamburgh Castle | (B700) Retro Rally
  • Reward: 50,000 CR

PR Stunt: Swan Dive Danger Sign | 984.3 feet
  • Reward: Super Wheelspin

PR Stunt: Northbridge Speed Trap | 180.0 mph

PR Stunt: Sudmoss Speed Zone | 150.0 mph

Championship: "Horizon Decades - 50s” | Cross Country | (D500) 1950s models
  • Reward: 90,000 CR

Championship: "Forest Racing" | Road Racing | (S1 900) Modern Supercars

Championship: "Chaotic Commute" | Road Racing | (A800) Vans and Utility

Monthly Events
  • Monthly Rivals: Edinburgh Station Circuit (Toyota Trueno)
  • Online Adventure

Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist.

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
SUMMER- SERIES 12

Edited by user Thursday, June 18, 2020 10:22:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 8:35:18 AM(UTC)
So when Series 23 does launch, will the progress earned in THIS week count or will it ALL reset again?
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 8:39:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: bd95C4 Go to Quoted Post
So when Series 23 does launch, will the progress earned in THIS week count or will it ALL reset again?

Probably not, These placeholder events never carried over from previous series when people forgot to install the update before the summer season started.
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 8:45:39 AM(UTC)
I guess that the current series will remain in this structure.
Real series with the new cars will start next month
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 8:56:31 AM(UTC)
What I'd imagine might happen is, if they manage to get the update before the week is out, it'll just overwrite whatever's currently up for the week.

If they don't get the update fixed before the week is out, they'll move whatever car(s) were supposed to be available this week into the later weeks of the series, or throw it up into the Forzathon shop or something like that.

But I've been wrong before. So who knows?
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 9:35:38 AM(UTC)
Wanted to mention that the Forzathon shop has a timer of 21 hours left. This might mean the update is coming sooner than people think but who knows at this point.

It would be nice if the ranked adventure qualification would carry over. That’s still a massive cancer in regards to people cheating the wall impact system. I’ll live if I have to do that again but would rather not. The Mazda trial was one of the more fun ones I remember, so I did that as well but not much else.
I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamoto...routes.aspx#post_1133141
 2 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 9:49:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Salfox69 Go to Quoted Post
I guess that the current series will remain in this structure.
Real series with the new cars will start next month

You have no proof that the new cars will start next month.
They have already identified the issue with the update and my guess is that we will get the new cars a week late, if even that.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#8 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 9:51:48 AM(UTC)
Ah...that would explain why the rewards are all credits and spins this week...was a little suprised when I saw it!
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 10:01:36 AM(UTC)
With this reused season, I could bring back already used cars and maybe finetune them (not much tho)
Trial, very easy win on all 3 events with 3:0 for team
B 700 Mazda MX-5 Miata '94 on rally suspension and tires, tune - 127 031 218

Modern supercars championship
S1 900 ATS GT, tune - 613 925 946
or Lambo Huracan, tune - 488 011 727

Vans and utility championship
A 800 Chevrolet El Camino, tune - 155 783 460
or Ford Transit Supersportvan, tune - 816 274 044

1950's championship (both on vintage tires, so grip tune)
D 500 Ford Anglia, tune - 497 883 517
or Morris Minor 1000, tune - 123 055 148

Weekly forzathon was nothing special, just Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, with S2 tune.

PR stunts were a bit harder, but not too much of a problem for offroad tuned Agera RS, for speed trap and danger sign, Lego Senna was used for speed zone.

Good luck
Edit
Wonder if we'll get another set of championships, if they manage to sort proper Season 23.
In any case, take care every one and have fun :)

Edited by user Thursday, June 4, 2020 10:16:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
 2 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 10:21:16 AM(UTC)
Update: a few hours ago the Forzathon Shop showed a week-long countdown timer.

The timer now shows a deadline of 20 hours from now - 7:30am Pacific on Friday, June 5th.
#11 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 10:47:07 AM(UTC)
Don't mind the events there's quite good variety in them.

I'll be leaving the weekly Forzathon though, the Veyron's are the dullest cars in every Forza they appear in.
#12 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 11:26:00 AM(UTC)

The timer now shows a deadline of 20 hours from now - 7:30am Pacific on Friday, June 5th.

Does this mean the update will launch at this time or the season will begin at this time?

Do you have any info on the duration of the season - i.e. Will the season commence on friday with this update?

#13 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 11:42:50 AM(UTC)
Right on my game for some reason my games forzathon shop expires in 18hrs time is anyone elses game like this?

2 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 12:21:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AudibleJam509 Go to Quoted Post
Wanted to mention that the Forzathon shop has a timer of 21 hours left. This might mean the update is coming sooner than people think but who knows at this point.

It would be nice if the ranked adventure qualification would carry over. That’s still a massive cancer in regards to people cheating the wall impact system. I’ll live if I have to do that again but would rather not. The Mazda trial was one of the more fun ones I remember, so I did that as well but not much else.

Does it really matter? All you have to do is participate in one session to qualify. Team Adventure is usually quickest or play some Playground Games if you don't agree with the anti-griefing system in races.
 1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 1:13:48 PM(UTC)

Clearly says 6 Days 22 hours and 49 minutes.

Edited by user Thursday, June 4, 2020 1:14:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 1:15:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Baz828 Go to Quoted Post

Right, the image is from this morning. I haven't uploaded an image of the current timer, but it's been shortened to less than 1 day since that image.

Originally Posted by: iBl0cks Go to Quoted Post
Does this mean the update will launch at this time or the season will begin at this time?

Do you have any info on the duration of the season - i.e. Will the season commence on friday with this update?

I don't have any other information.

Edited by user Thursday, June 4, 2020 1:17:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#17 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 1:26:20 PM(UTC)

They could at least have put better items like premium, Ford Capri FE example and exclusive items, always the same things
#18 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 1:41:53 PM(UTC)

Could be going on a day to day basis.

Summer is today, Autumn tomorrow, etc. until the series is fixed and put through. That would get rid of any bugs tied to starting a new series in the middle of one. And when the new one is ready slap a 24(if given that what we’re in right now is 23)on there and hope for the best.
 3 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 2:10:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: prg2012br Go to Quoted Post

They could at least have put better items like premium, Ford Capri FE example and exclusive items, always the same things

Ford Capris FE is a reward for completing star card

this community is always gimme gimme gimme or i want compo
when did we get so entitled
#20 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 2:52:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Blissed Away Go to Quoted Post

Does it really matter? All you have to do is participate in one session to qualify. Team Adventure is usually quickest or play some Playground Games if you don't agree with the anti-griefing system in races.

Why, thank you for your useful and informative post. I’ve only been playing since launch.

I’m fully aware that all you need to do is participate in one session to qualify.....and to answer your question, it does matter. If you’ve bothered to pay attention, team adventure and playground game’s points systems aren’t exactly working right now. If one person leaves, no one gains points. In the end, it’s not a big deal but if you have any competitive nature while racing online, it kind of feels like a waste of time.

On top of that, FFAA is the only mode where I can rely on my own skills to rank up. Of course, cheap shot artists will always exploit anti-griefing systems.

OT: I do like a good Bugatti forzathon but hopefully we’ll see a Toyota update soon....haha. I’ve been keeping an eye out on the Xbox update page all day since I’ve been working remotely.

I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamoto...routes.aspx#post_1133141
#21 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 2:52:28 PM(UTC)
Not sure if it's just me or if the issues with the Series causing it....I did the obligatory online championship (Ranked Team Adventure) to become ranked in that discipline like always and so mark off the card in the Playlist....the Playlist is showing as completed it yet, going to the online level rewards page, it is showing as not completed and so haven't earned any rewards. So it's either just me or it's related to the back-up playlist (much like the shop timer being short).
#22 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 2:58:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post

Summer is today, Autumn tomorrow, etc. until the series is fixed and put through. That would get rid of any bugs tied to starting a new series in the middle of one. And when the new one is ready slap a 24(if given that what we’re in right now is 23)on there and hope for the best.

Yeah, that would be a good idea if that’s what they’re thinking. It does say 23 on the online qualification tab, under the playlist tab.

Yes, hope for the best, indeed.
#23 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 3:10:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: El Barto inc Go to Quoted Post
With this reused season, I could bring back already used cars and maybe finetune them (not much tho)
Trial, very easy win on all 3 events with 3:0 for team
B 700 Mazda MX-5 Miata '94 on rally suspension and tires, tune - 127 031 218

Yes, this trial was from back in August last year i think.

Did the same and used my Mazda RX-7 '90 which, along with the Mazda MX-5 Miata '94, were the best of the lot.

Easily won all my races in the Trial which i played several times before calling it a night.

Will edit post later with my sharecode if anyone is interested.

That MX-5 Miata though, really got some acceleration along parts of the tracks, just blitz's them with the RX-7 not far behind.
#24 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 3:57:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post

Yeah, that would be a good idea if that’s what they’re thinking. It does say 23 on the online qualification tab, under the playlist tab.

Yes, hope for the best, indeed.

It’ll be interesting to see where they go with everything else tied to the seasonal change and series change as a whole. TorbenTuesdays, series release days, season change, it’s all tied to a certain day, so what happens if that day is no longer relevant and changes due to this? Hm.

It’s all good tho. As much as I enjoy racing through the playlist this is a good break from the inevitable monotony. Also if the above circumstances happen; change is always good!
#25 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 7:08:00 PM(UTC)
I made some Tunes as well - Please Try them if you would like to - I used these to win the events - All three I won vs Expert Level.

Championship: "Horizon Decades - 50s” | Cross Country | (D500) 1950s models
Ford 1959 Anglia 105E - 145 481 721
Its really quick off the line and will jet you to just about the front from the start - Slides a little in the corners

Championship: "Forest Racing" | Road Racing | (S1 900) Modern Supercars
2014 lambo Hurrican LP 610-4 - 783 380 067
This one takes some getting used to, but once you do its pretty awesome.

Championship: "Chaotic Commute" | Road Racing | (A800) Vans and Utility
GMC Vandura - 334 889 217
I love this Tune - Its like a rocket and handles great
5 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error