14 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2020 1:59:34 PM(UTC)
SERIES 23 CONTENT UPDATE INFO
7 new Achievements and 4 Toyotas

JUNE 17 INFO: "We are currently investigating the issue with the "Stay Home" achievement not unlocking, and the seasonal completion percentage not reflecting the correct amount for some players. We appreciate your reports!"^

This series update was delayed from its anticipated June 4th start.^ June 10 info: "The issue with the Series 23 release has been resolved and we are moving through our test process for that build. Tomorrow, Autumn will continue to use backup content. We are hoping to release the build next week. After the season change over on Thursday 18th, you will see the correct Series 23 content for the rest of the Series." ^

SEASONS

• Summer: June 4 - 11 (backup events with CR rewards)
  • Autumn: June 11 - 18 (backup events with CR rewards)
  • Winter: June 18 - 25 (new Series 23 content)
  • Spring: June 25 - July 2(new Series 23 content)

#TORBENTUESDAY TEASER

#TorbenTuesday is a clue provided by Playground Games about upcoming cars or content:
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
7 - 200
5 Carrots Too Loyal
Oily Cottage Cat
Tom Go Ratty 2
Rot My Tacos 2

LIVESTREAMS

The previously announced Forza Monthly show was cancelled and there are no preview livestreams scheduled for the week of the content update.^ Watch other livestreams during the week for gameplay.

NEW CARS

See the Announcement article for car descriptions.
*1989 Toyota MR2 SC - Complete 50% of the Winter
*1973 Toyota Corolla SR5 - Winter Seasonal Championship - The Corolla Express
*1974 Toyota Celica GT - Complete 50% of the Spring
*1995 Toyota MR2 GT - Spring Seasonal Championship - Track Toyotas

NEW FEATURES

NEW ACHIEVEMENTS
This update includes 7 new Achievements worth 200GS as a part of Microsoft’s giving campaign. In the month of June, players will get the chance to Play, Earn and Donate with Forza Horizon 4, Forza Motorsport 7, and Forza Street. Beginning June 1st, visit the Xbox One Rewards app to activate your Forza bonus punch card. Then, jump into FH4, FM7, or Forza Street to score bonus Microsoft reward points when you unlock up to three achievements. Once you’ve unlocked three achievements, return to the Rewards punch card, and donate those points to your choice of several charities. Microsoft will match donations all month long.* (US ONLY) Visit http://aka.ms/forzatogether for more details.
  • STAY SAFE - Get 25 Clean Racing Skills in any A Class Car. (30)
  • STAY HOME - Purchase the Sunflower Meadows Player House. (15)
  • FIRST PROMO-TION - Take your first picture for Horizon Promo. (15)
  • PICTURE PERFECT - Take photos of 200 different cars for Horizon Promo. (50)
  • BACKBONE OF BRITAIN - Pass the M68 Speed Trap at 190mph in the 2011 Ford Transit SSV. (30)
  • TUNNEL VISION - Get 100 Near Miss Skills in any S2 car. (30)
  • BOUNCIN' BUGGIES - Get 40 Air Skills in any Offroad Buggy. (30)

SHOWCASE REMIX - MORNING RUSH
Crowded, noisy stations. Cold winds and bad coffee. Grumpy commuters packed into a standing-room-only metal tube for HOURS on end. With all of this, why would you take the train anywhere? Instead, give Isha’s Taxis a call. We’ll come right to your door, and we’ll get you where you need to go faster than ANY train. Don’t believe us? We’ll prove it!

CONTENT UPDATE / RELEASE NOTES

Tweeted June 10th: "We are hoping to release the build next week. After the season change over on Thursday 18th, you will see the correct Series 23 content for the rest of the Series." ^
The update was released shortly after 11:59pm Pacific on Tuesday June 16th.
1.5GB for the Xbox One X.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049576114-FH4-Release-Notes-June-15th-2020

FH4 Release Notes: June 15th, 2020

Quote:
Version Number:
Xbox: 1.421.937.0
PC: 1.421.937.2

CROSS-PLATFORM FIXES
Fixed an issue with the 2019 McLaren 720s Spider where the brake lights were not moving along with the rear wing
Fixed an inconsistency in the behavior of an aftermarker hood on the Bentley Continental GT Speed Forza Edition and Standard Edition
Fixed a minor graphical error on the Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020
Fixed an issue with the tail light illumination on the Toyota Supra 2.0 GT
Various Stability Improvements

Edited by user Thursday, June 18, 2020 8:18:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, June 1, 2020 9:40:31 AM(UTC)
Quote:
Forza stands together with our fans, creators, colleagues, friends and the entire African American & Black Community against system racism and injustice. We are proud to join with
@Microsoft in amplifying Black and African American voices.

https://twitter.com/Forz...atus/1267509346650513408

Quote:
Our regular programming has been postponed as a result. We are proud to join with @Microsoft in amplifying Black and African American voices.

https://twitter.com/Forz...atus/1267511028989915138

Edited by user Monday, June 1, 2020 9:44:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

8 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Monday, June 1, 2020 9:56:34 AM(UTC)
While I agree with the sentiment better (in this case earlier) communication would've been useful. People were waiting for ~50 minutes without any information.
#4 Posted : Monday, June 1, 2020 10:02:05 AM(UTC)
No stream tonight ??
#5 Posted : Monday, June 1, 2020 10:20:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KILLANEYROCKS Go to Quoted Post
No stream tonight ??

I guess that yes
 4 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Monday, June 1, 2020 10:30:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post
While I agree with the sentiment better (in this case earlier) communication would've been useful. People were waiting for ~50 minutes without any information.

Microsoft headquarters is in Redmond Washington. In the Pacific time zone. It is just after 11am there. So probably, what happened was, everybody went home on Friday, without making any kind of decision regarding what was happening, and no knowledge about how the situation was going to play out over the weekend. So the marketing and social media teams just went with what they already had planned or pre-approved, and didn't have any execs or managers on hand to approve any kind of formal statement until Monday morning. Which in their time zone was about 3 or 4 hours ago. By the time everybody gets into the office, has their morning briefings, decides what to do and how to handle it, and communicates that down to the marketing and social media groups.... well, you get the idea.

And Forza isn't the only brand I've seen do this. I follow a few properties that seemed to be going along with their normal routine all weekend, seemingly unaware anything was going on. And then Monday morning, a few hours into start of business, come out with an official statement.

Edited by user Monday, June 1, 2020 10:34:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#7 Posted : Monday, June 1, 2020 12:41:24 PM(UTC)
Yeah, who cares about HC fans...
 17 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Monday, June 1, 2020 4:39:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Quote:
Forza stands together with our fans, creators, colleagues, friends and the entire African American & Black Community against system racism and injustice. We are proud to join with

Quote:
Our regular programming has been postponed as a result. We are proud to join with @Microsoft in amplifying Black and African American voices.

Forza should not be siding with anyone. I'd rather it sticks to racing rather than supporting events that have nothing to do with Forza Horizon or racing.

Edited by user Monday, June 1, 2020 5:54:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#9 Posted : Monday, June 1, 2020 6:15:27 PM(UTC)
So no live streams today or? Just directly drop the update?
 9 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Monday, June 1, 2020 8:52:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: wwwREXwww Go to Quoted Post
Quote:

Quote:

Forza should not be siding with anyone. I'd rather it sticks to racing rather than supporting events that have nothing to do with Forza Horizon or racing.

How about your find a little decency
 14 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Monday, June 1, 2020 10:04:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Incog23 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: wwwREXwww Go to Quoted Post
Quote:

Quote:

How about your find a little decency

About what? turning a racing forum into a political forum.

How about the forum sticking to FH4 related matters and not other things that have nothing to do with FH4.

I don't have to agree with you or these people rioting so don't tell me to have some decency.

I didn't bring it up in the first place sunshine.
 3 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Monday, June 1, 2020 10:40:09 PM(UTC)
Peregrine57 - I always thought they are streaming from UK -> hence it was always in the afternoon hours european time, so more suitable for Europeans.

Incog23, REX - I would like to talk about this, but I think we should stop this discussion here, before someone got blocked or banned.
I can only suggest to don't believe in everything you can see in media and social media.
#13 Posted : Monday, June 1, 2020 10:55:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ziperrPL Go to Quoted Post
Peregrine57 - I always thought they are streaming from UK -> hence it was always in the afternoon hours european time, so more suitable for Europeans.

Incog23, REX - I would like to talk about this, but I think we should stop this discussion here, before someone got blocked or banned.
I can only suggest to don't believe in everything you can see in media and social media.

Totally agree.
 2 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Monday, June 1, 2020 11:38:07 PM(UTC)
So, instead of a stream, could we just get update notes as then we could save 30 minutes of our time? After all, if the update drops before the stream, there won't be a need to watch the stream - unless there's some interesting bug fixes

Edited by user Monday, June 1, 2020 11:43:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#15 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2020 3:02:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iBl0cks Go to Quoted Post
So, instead of a stream, could we just get update notes as then we could save 30 minutes of our time? After all, if the update drops before the stream, there won't be a need to watch the stream - unless there's some interesting bug fixes

Exactly, that's what I was thinking.

I understand the need for the delay, but the update is knocking on the door already.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 3 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2020 3:06:41 AM(UTC)

Playground is in the UK, but they're either subsidiaries or outsources. Microsoft, and Turn 10 are in Redmond. So companies that are further East might not have had someone available with authority to speak for the franchise as a whole until the west coast starts waking up in the morning.

Absolutely agree. As a society and as a culture, we need to talk about this, but Forum rules are that we stay on topic. This is the time, but not the place. The discussion is being held elsewhere. We can find each other there.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 2, 2020 3:12:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#17 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2020 3:23:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: iBl0cks Go to Quoted Post

Exactly, that's what I was thinking.

I understand the need for the delay, but the update is knocking on the door already.

Judging by what I’ve read before, I’m presuming why they needed to delay the stream is to give their employees a boost in making their opinions heard by a wider number of people and saying that they are against racism and injustice against black people?
#18 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2020 7:03:07 AM(UTC)
It's a really terrible experience that the family has had to endure in America while I agree 100% we need to stick to the rules and regulations off the site and stick to topic so no one knows when is the update dropping then as off yet I'd expect hopefully tomorrow at latest

Edited by user Tuesday, June 2, 2020 7:04:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#19 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2020 8:51:12 AM(UTC)
Actually I hope we'll get the list of the upcoming cars at least, if there will be no stream anytime soon
#20 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2020 12:18:13 PM(UTC)
What about this update/stream?
#21 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2020 12:26:44 PM(UTC)
Nothing, nobody cares :(
 2 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2020 12:58:41 PM(UTC)
I think the majority of us won't watch the stream if the update drops tomorrow. Please devs, publish the release notes for the update.
#23 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2020 2:01:27 PM(UTC)
What about no update? Stream is easy to create so maybe there are more troubles? I still don't get why USA is so important for the game.
#24 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2020 2:22:02 PM(UTC)
Really strange things happening. Call of Duty have dealyed new season... So I guess PG can do the same. I have no idea how pc game update could be affected by political incident
#25 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2020 5:21:52 PM(UTC)
For now, I just acknowledge their decision, anyway, only thing I am expecting is that this update won't come with another 'super update' killing the game like were the car reset time, the track-tor ... Every time I am worried they could remove ghosting for corner bombing because some find it super fun ...

Edited by user Thursday, June 4, 2020 12:28:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

14 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error