This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2020 7:13:56 PM(UTC)
I really think that ALL koenigseggs should be added as well as many other super/hyper/megacars
they're my favs and i'd really appreciate it.
 1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2020 5:22:18 PM(UTC)
It would be cool if it was placed somewhere in South America like Brazil or something. For the story mode or single player i'd really enjoy if they went back to the style of the 1st horizon title where you were just some teenager who enters the festival for the first time in what seemed like they're first car and there was only a certain amount of spots left in the horizon sign up and you had to get there fast. Give a small general story to the game. If they could bring back that feel of the game it would be perfect. Especially focus on the overall Horizon experience with the music festival part of it like the rave feel with the racing, instead of the "life" aspect and just the racing. Go back to the overall feel of what Horizon is. But still implement that "life" aspect though, just on a more minute level. As with characters they should do it the same way with Horizon 3, where to just pick your gender and race. Clothing is irrelevant, it doesn't make you go faster. In terms of the physics and controls feel, I thoroughly enjoyed the feel of Horizon 2. Felt very realistic on controller, but for wheel set ups, go with more of a Motorsport feel. Now the cars. You don't need 700 vehicles in a game. Forza Horizon 1 and 2 had a small selection, but a very good selection. Good variety. A little bit for everybody. Although do add a good amount at launch, and try to keep all cars classes even with one another. What I mean by that is don't add a million off-road vehicles and only a handful of race inspired vehicles. I noticed with Motorsport 7, Turn10 claimed over 700 cars at launch. Majority of them being off-road, big ol' SUVs, and or big heavy sedans like the Lincoln Continental and Chrysler 300. and With Horizon 4 adding a bunch of track oriented vehicles, such as the Camaro ZL1 1LE when we already had the standard ZL1 Also, this is Horizon and a video game after all, so it would be great if they add a lot more non road legal cars. Vehicles you wouldn't be able to drive on the roads in the real world, such as Nascars, Formula 1/Indy cars, and race oriented ones like the Ferarri F40 Competizione and the FXX-K, while still keeping a small car list, and good variety for everyone to enjoy. All in all just wish they would go back to there Horizon roots, while still implementing some elements from recent horizon titles, like route creator, etc.
#53 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2020 1:50:53 AM(UTC)
I think cars in FH5 should have different driving modes like in real life (for example SPORT, RACE, COMFORT that are standard, and others empty slots where you can create a custom driving mode) and you can switch between that while driving. Another thing I want in FH5 is the possibility to control the rear active spoiler in the cars by raising or lower it whenever you want. please add more customization to the cars, both original of the car manufacturer brand and custom. Add the map or other thing in the central screen of the cars, if available, and add the possibility to interact with that and with the driver's screen, if available, for example different templates like on mercedes or audi. If the car has a digital screen, instead of the classic speedometer, use the measure unit used in the game.
#54 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2020 10:36:22 PM(UTC)
Hi it's me again again and could we plz have hubcaps that will have LED lights in them and can we also have hubcaps that will spin when ur vehicle is stopped (and can someone please help me out here of what I'm talking about plz) and also can we have LED headlights and LED monster eyes headlights (and to anyone who knows what they're actually called plz help me out here plz) and also for us to be able to use indicators and for us to have more control of our cars like the headlights, sunroofs, windshield wipers, to turn on/off our cars and to bring back winning cars from showcases and bring back car meets and have better barnfind cutscenes like back in FH1,FH2,AND FH3 and to have a story line like in FH1,FH2,AND FH3 plz and could we have our drivatars wear seat belts in FH5 atleast plz think about it playground games

Edited by user Friday, April 17, 2020 11:57:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: I just had some more wishlists for FH5

#55 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2020 5:43:51 PM(UTC)
1. It would be great if all the cars in Forza Horizon 4 were the base cars in Forza Horizon 5, I think more cars is good because we have a lot of possibilities and ways to have fun.
2. Make the cars more expensive and less cars in the spin wheel because is to easy have a hyper car since the begging and this takes away the fun and sensation of collecting.
3.Over 1000 cars in all the game would be fantastic.
4.The possibility to change the interior color of the cars with standard colors and brand standard interiors to can choice.
5.The possibility to change the distance in cockpit view like other games and can turn the head around the cabin.
6. More than one brand standard wheel option.
7. Better hands animations.
8. I have no problem with the clothes and characters of we can have more would be good, because the differentiation factor is good to fell unique.
9. A bigger map with a bigger city or cities
10. Functional convertible cars, to can play with the car uncovered or covered.
11. More control in the car like headlights, can turn on/off, windshield wipers, windows.
12. Our driver with the seat belt of the car
13.A car meet because even a lot of people are playing in the server the map looks too empty with no one to play.
14. Maybe a realistic mode with the physics of the new Forza Motorsport 8, It would be awesome.

#56 Posted : Saturday, May 16, 2020 2:50:47 AM(UTC)
i wish that Forza Horizon 5 will add the 2020 Dodge Ram 2500 Power Wagon and the 1963 Chevy C20 Fleetside with a lift kit option and/or wide body kit.
#57 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2020 9:17:13 AM(UTC)
How I'd like to see future Narrative and Progression of Horizon.

Have the next Horizon start with a showcase going through the seasons like FH4, but at the end the camera pulls back to show your player character watching the event on TV. Then another character (a friend of the player character) comes in to say that his uncle has some old cars they could fix up and take to the festival.
You go to an old barnhouse and open the door to find 3 old cars in there 1 FWD, 1 RWD, 1 AWD. you pick one, your friend picks another, quick montage of you 2 fixing up the cars then out on the road as you and your friend race each other to the festival site to sign up. along the way you encounter some obstacles forcing you to take a more scenic route and come across other Drivers on their way to the festival with all manners of exotic and fast cars.
As you get to the festival and sign up for the racing events you meat Keira (or whoever may be in charge of the Festival). As she gives you the rundown about the festival the Chief mechanic comes up and tell Keira that they need some more mechanics to handle all the new drivers coming in. Your friend mentions that they are a skilled mechanic so the chief tells them to come with him for a job interview. After the first few races your friend contacts you to say they got the job in the Horizon Festival garage and becomes your contact for your car upgrading needs.
As you do some races you meat some other drivers that are considered the champions of Horizon (similar to the NPC Drivers in FH1). Ideally one for each PI class in each racing discipline. As you race you earn influence within each PI class of each disciple you earn the right to enter a 5 race Championship event. After winning the Championship the previous Racing Champion for that class will challenge you to a 1V1 for the title of the Racing Champion for that Class. after beating all the Champions you are granted the title of The Horizon Champion.

If Anyone at playground games reads this. Please feel free to use any of my ideas. I want the next Horizon game to be amazing.
#58 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 3:05:46 AM(UTC)
For the next Horizon installment please do not copy and paste car sounds like in Horizon 4. I've noticed there are a lot of vehicles that use the same sound file. For example, 81' Ford Fiesta XR2, 86' Toyota Corolla Trueno, and Mk1 Volkswagen Golf all share the same file, along with the 1987 Ford Sierra Cosworth and the 2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R which also share the same sound file with one another. It's understandable when you have is close to 700 cars, but in the future try to keep the car list number lower like in Horizon 1 and 2, and focus more on each individual vehicle. The early Horizon titles were great in terms of variety and without over doing it. Small(er) car lists but a little bit for everyone. Also add the manual versions of cars too please, I hate shifting a 8 or 10 speed automatic when I personally know there is a 6 speed manual option for the same car. I get that automatics are technically faster with more gears to handle shorter ratios for faster speed and shift rates, but it's easier to drive a 6 speed car with longer gears. Plus if you drive using automatic there isn't going to be much difference seeing how the game is going to shift for you. Basically if there is a manual version of a car, use that version. If there is no manual option for a car, then dual clutch/automatic. I just don't like when a 2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat has an 8 speed automatic, while a 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio uses the 6 speed manual option, or at least it seems like it.
#59 Posted : Friday, May 22, 2020 1:44:11 PM(UTC)
Hi there.
So you guys brought out the Pulsar GTIR this latest update for Horizon 4. Well for the next game could you bring out the N15 Nissan SSS Pulsar. It’s basically a newer, FWD, non turbo version of the GTIR. It’s extremely popular in Australia with people just getting onto their Provisional licenses and it’ll be cool to see how you guys can create an NA SR20 model in the new game. Also on the topic of that, could you possibly bring in lower classed models in the range including the car’s already in the car, this’ll allow people to choose between the NA and turbo/supercharged versions of the car’s and give it a bit of a median instead of having the highest models in the range all the time.

Thanks
#60 Posted : Friday, May 22, 2020 7:23:40 PM(UTC)
REAR VIEW MIRROR. How many times to I need to ask to have it in all views? Nice to see what is happening behind me. Seems like a standard thing you should always have no matter what camera you use.

Edited by user Friday, May 22, 2020 7:25:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#61 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2020 9:05:36 AM(UTC)
I would really appreciate Teslas in the game, and not just the '08 Roadster or 2013 Model S. The 2020 Tesla Model S Plaid would be an incredible car, but seeing the Model Y would also be really cool. I also definitely think the 2020 Tesla Roadster should be in the game, seeing as it will be the fastest production vehicle of all time.
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error