This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2020 12:24:59 AM(UTC)
Hey!

So I guess I should get right to the point.
8 years ago, I uploaded a hell of a lot of pictures to the FM.net gallery from FH1. I know for a fact they were all there because I downloaded them from there onto my old PC and my old Galaxy Y.
8 years later, every single one of those images has gone missing. I just get an error telling me it can't load them because there's no results
(Yes, I am changing the URL to show FH1 instead of FH4 in the title=

I haven't done anything and I don't really see a reason why they were deleted
Were they intentionally removed following the end of its life? Or is this a bug which I've somehow triggered.

Thanks!
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2020 3:07:58 AM(UTC)
I don't think anybody would store your files for so many years. I could be wrong.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2020 11:50:58 PM(UTC)
Yeah I understand that, but it's the fact they were there in 2016, and suddenly they were deleted without prior notice and now the site only throws up an error
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 5, 2020 5:15:22 AM(UTC)
Communication from T10/PG is sadly very bad overall. So nobody knows as always and we can only speculate.
#5 Posted : Thursday, May 21, 2020 2:13:22 AM(UTC)
Any updates on this? I need to know if you can still move screenshots off the gallery before I buy an Xbox Live subscription to do it.

There is people still sharing photos from the game in the photo share as of 5/16/2020 so it must still work.

Notification

Icon
Error