5 Pages<<345Prev
#101 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2020 6:26:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nathanpete Go to Quoted Post
DAMMMMMMN, those Aston Vulcan AMR Pro images look good. The Alpine is not a very good looking car in my opinion, but those Vulcan images are much cleaner and much nicer to look at than your Vulcan vs Urus set.

Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
My favourite has to be the last one since the composition is unique.

Thanks for the kind words chaps!

You Got That Angle? | FH4 Gallery
 1 user liked this post.
#102 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 2:06:44 AM(UTC)
Set #38 – Toyota Supra RZ & Bugatti Veyron SS

Unfortunately, this might be one of my last FH4 sets as I have run out of photo spaces on Flickr. Why did they have to change it to 1000 photos? :(

Toyota Supra RZ

Bugatti Veyron SS

#103 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 11:52:18 AM(UTC)
Really unfortunate this could be your last set. Unfortunately, your supra pictures were pretty lackluster, but your Veyron images were as good as your other sets. You can always just upload the images as links on this forum, so unless you advertise your flickr on social media, or actually use Flickr as a social media app (do people still do that, I thought that feature was mostly dead, like these forums), that could be a way to go. You could also just create an alt account on Flickr, upload future sets there, and then just advertise that you have an alt, and that is where the pictures are coming from.
#104 Posted : Thursday, May 21, 2020 1:38:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BugattiBreno Go to Quoted Post
Set #38 – Toyota Supra RZ & Bugatti Veyron SS

Unfortunately, this might be one of my last FH4 sets as I have run out of photo spaces on Flickr. Why did they have to change it to 1000 photos? :(

Nahhh. You could have a dozen flickr accounts and still share pics under the same alias here. Where they're hosted is inconsequential really if you're just linking the images anyway. Do it up!

I love the fog scenes...
 1 user liked this post.
#105 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 9:56:14 PM(UTC)
Set #39 – HSV GTS & FPV GT351

To find these images, please navigate to my new Flickr page: BugattiBreno Flickr (2)

HSV GTS

FPV GT351

#106 Posted : Sunday, July 26, 2020 10:35:56 PM(UTC)
Set #40 – Zenvo TSR-S & Mustang RTR Spec 5

Had a bit of a break from Forzatography, but have come with two of my best sets in my opinion. Hope you enjoy!

Zenvo TSR-S

Ford Mustang RTR Spec 5

#107 Posted : Wednesday, August 12, 2020 10:30:12 AM(UTC)
I noticed you upgraded from 1080p to 1440p. The Zenvo pictures look great. Not a fan of the Mustang pictures tho. Not sure if it is because the Mustang just looks kinda bland in that paint, the actual photography itself (like camera placement and settings tuning), or something else.
#108 Posted : Wednesday, August 12, 2020 3:53:01 PM(UTC)
Yeah, my PC can run the game at 1440p 60fps so thats what I've been stress-testing before I upgrade my monitor soon. The Zenvo set was one of my favourites to date and yeah, as much as I really liked the mustang set also, I think they might be a bit too contrasted and the bolt-on body kit bolts really detract from the clean look of the car otherwise. Thanks for the kind words, and constructive criticism mate!

#109 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2020 2:13:43 AM(UTC)
Set #41 – 2014 Lexus RC-F & 2011 Formula Drift Nissan 350Z

2014 Lexus RC-F

probably should've gone with a more conventional colour, but I think the purple pops nicely.

2011 Formula Drift Nissan 350z

#110 Posted : Sunday, January 17, 2021 1:15:56 AM(UTC)
Set #42 – Koenigsegg Jesko & Hennessey Velociraptor 6x6

Koenigsegg Jesko

Hennessey Velociraptor 6x6

#111 Posted : Tuesday, April 13, 2021 6:21:40 AM(UTC)
Im back from the grave. The image of the Jesko would have looked fantastic if they were not taken in winter and if the brightness was increased, either in editing or by being in a different season, whatever makes the end result look better. But the Velociraptor images actually look really really good!
#112 Posted : Thursday, May 6, 2021 1:07:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nathanpete Go to Quoted Post
Im back from the grave. The image of the Jesko would have looked fantastic if they were not taken in winter and if the brightness was increased, either in editing or by being in a different season, whatever makes the end result look better. But the Velociraptor images actually look really really good!

Thanks for the kind words, mate! Good to see you around again :)

Yes, I agree that the Jesko set does need some more light, but I think the white and maroon contrast compensates this.

5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error