This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages<<345Prev
#101 Posted : Sunday, January 1, 2017 2:46:39 PM(UTC)
If anyone at Turn10 actually cares any more, there's a blatant wrecker, voice-chat, message SPAMMER in C-Class Hopper.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 24, 2017 3:45:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#102 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 3:35:07 PM(UTC)
I know this is like spitting in the ocean, but in D Class hoppers there has been a group of individuals who make the lobby miserable for everyone. They all drive LR Defenders, they show up each and every day and completely ruin the races for everyone.

Nothing deters them, nothing stops them, and unfortunately there is an endless supply of unsuspecting gamers lining up to be greifed by these chumps night after night.
#103 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 3:59:34 PM(UTC)
Two offenders are in c class lobbies destroying races most nights eastern time.
 2 users liked this post.
#104 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 4:01:11 PM(UTC)
I'm fairly certain this program is dead now, so unfortunately I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

It was a nice idea but too little too late. Hopefully there are enough in-game tools/features in the next title to not require any "forum marshalling" at all. It's about time Forza dropped its reputation as a series where Multiplayer Racing = Crashes in every race.
#105 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 6:24:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RP theZOGster Go to Quoted Post
I know this is like spitting in the ocean, but in D Class hoppers there has been a group of individuals who make the lobby miserable for everyone. They all drive LR Defenders, they show up each and every day and completely ruin the races for everyone.

Nothing deters them, nothing stops them, and unfortunately there is an endless supply of unsuspecting gamers lining up to be greifed by these chumps night after night.

I can confirm this. There are 3 people from what I recall. I think I've saved 4 or so replays. I forgot to contact Helios or Snowowl as directed but will maybe tomorrow when I have time to watch all replays.

All LR defenders used are well tuned so it's difficult to avoid them. They are very good at literally creating 40-60mph 3 truck wide rolling roadblocks.

One even complemented me for my E class LR defender tune so I'm assuming E class is affected. Shame really that one of my tunes may be being used as a trolling device. It's worth noting I never told him I was saving replays. Lol.
 6 users liked this post.
#106 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 6:28:29 AM(UTC)
If your online and see this happening then PM me and Ill try to join , I cant make any promises but its idiots like that I will do my best to make a few minutes for.
#107 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 7:34:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WindsweptDragon Go to Quoted Post
If your online and see this happening then PM me and Ill try to join , I cant make any promises but its idiots like that I will do my best to make a few minutes for.

We need more responses like this! I hope you don't mind me sending messages to you via the XBkx chat.

Edited by user Friday, January 27, 2017 5:01:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#108 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 5:01:13 PM(UTC)
7PM Central time zone
B class lobby
A couple people in '65 Mustangs causing intentional crashes.
#109 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 5:09:36 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Wednesday, January 25, 2017 5:11:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#110 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 11:53:57 AM(UTC)
12:53 PM MST

S class Lobby
#111 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 7:03:37 PM(UTC)
Same thing, over and over and over. Another idiot in the D-class public lobby making everyone miserable,
 4 users liked this post.
#112 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 7:23:06 PM(UTC)
Manteo is the Man. He showed up within 1 minute of my XBL message to witness at least part of the carnage caused by this troll.

So hang in there guys. The Turn10 admins may not be able to get to every incident, but they are out there and responding.

Thanks, Manteo.

Edited by user Monday, January 30, 2017 9:15:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#113 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2017 6:53:34 PM(UTC)
Another quick response this time from WindSweptDragon, i'm feeling pretty good about the direct responses we've been getting in some of these Hoppers lately.

If even the threat of an Admin showing up is enough to thwart these trolls I consider that a great step forward.

Thanks again, men.
#114 Posted : Thursday, February 2, 2017 11:41:16 PM(UTC)
C class lobby has wreckers right NOW
#115 Posted : Friday, February 3, 2017 4:16:56 PM(UTC)
there are currently 2 in A class lobby 7:15pm EST

Edit: There are now 4.

Edited by user Friday, February 3, 2017 4:25:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#116 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 8:11:39 PM(UTC)
In case this is at all still a thing, there's 2 dudes in my A class lobby
[Mod Edit - do not name and shame on the forums - MM]

Edited by user Friday, February 17, 2017 8:36:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#117 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 6:02:57 PM(UTC)
Why doesn't T10 get some guys that actually race and play daily to police the hoppers? It's all but impossible to find a clean hopper these days.
#118 Posted : Monday, May 8, 2017 3:10:07 PM(UTC)
I don't know what it is, but today every C class lobby is filled with tandem wrecking teams.
#119 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 11:13:49 AM(UTC)
Calling for a race marshal to monitor Forza GT Pinnacle ghost lobby. Rampant cutting, I would say 60-70% of people in there. These people do not want to race. Someone was looking for a P Class marshal as well recently. Please help. Don't know if there is a FM7 request area this says 6. I am willing to do it if need be even if it is temporary. Had enough for about the 10th time since this game came out with this stupid attitude people have. The secret to getting good is not cutting. Than you get faster and can take the easy corners you cannot cut a lot better. There it is. Cat out of the bag.
You will never learn anything from cutting.

Edited by user Monday, May 18, 2020 11:20:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error