5 Pages<<2345PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#76 Posted : Monday, April 6, 2020 11:00:20 AM(UTC)
I decided to paint this AH Performance M4 design after watching this YouTube video by MORE EFFECTIVE Studios. One thing I have to say is that the widebody kits really are a pain in the wotsits sometimes! After downloading a few tunes I realised I’d have to make 4 versions to cover the combinations of Standard/Widebody kit plus Race/LB wing 🙄
Anyway, aside from the Rotiform ‘Drip’ logo almost making me wish I could use Glass2k, I’m happy with how it turned out.

Not sharing this one for now, I searched after I’d finished it and found there’s a really good version already available - slight difference in logos and doesn’t quite work with the widebody kit/wing but is still very good. Working on another Beemer, however, that will be shared.....

Edited by user Tuesday, April 28, 2020 1:45:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
#77 Posted : Monday, April 6, 2020 12:17:03 PM(UTC)
--New to FH4--

--Creative Hub--

Drop Factory Golf R.

Another car I happened across while Googling something else 😏 Featured at the 2015 Essen Motor Show from what I could make out. There weren’t too many source pics to work off but after playing around with logo placement, the final design is the last of these 4 photos.

Car: 2014 Volkswagen Golf R
File: DropFactory 14 R
quick search: MD
Share Code: 727 871 862

Source:

Edited by user Monday, April 6, 2020 12:22:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 / FH3
#78 Posted : Monday, April 6, 2020 12:25:19 PM(UTC)
#79 Posted : Monday, April 6, 2020 12:32:40 PM(UTC)
Thanks Windswept! 🍻 Hope you’re keeping well?

FH4 / FH3
#80 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2020 5:13:00 AM(UTC)
Very cool drop factory design. Fits that car perfectly.

#81 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2020 10:23:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CHEDDARB0B279 Go to Quoted Post
Very cool drop factory design. Fits that car perfectly.

Thanks mate, always appreciate the support 🙂

Originally Posted by: MIDNYTE DUBH Go to Quoted Post
… Working on another Beemer, however, that will be shared.....

Actually turned into 3 BMWs - wip of the final one below - should be finished this weekend sometime and will post all three when I’ve taken all the photos I need……

FH4 / FH3
#82 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2020 12:38:40 PM(UTC)
--New to FH4--

--Creative Hub--

AH Performance NYC Yellow cab.

Seeing as we don’t have the exact model in game I decided to put this design on the M5 saloon, rather than either of the M3s. It might not suit any purists out there but believe me it just looks so much better on a five door vehicle. Took some time creating the font for the fares even though it’s hard to make out the detail as things are shrunk down - HORIZON really needs to catch up with Motorsport when it comes to the enhanced graphics.

Wasn’t sure about sharing it but I searched and found lots of Ring Taxis & a couple of GATEBIL designs but only one other yellow cab for this model so thought “might as well”.

Car: 2012 BMW M5
File: AH Taxi 2012 M5
Share Code: 138 325 090

Source:

Edited by user Tuesday, April 28, 2020 12:48:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 / FH3
#83 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2020 1:25:22 PM(UTC)
I saw this Auto Hennig Performance car on VOSSEN Wheels’ Flickr photo stream. Again, it’s on an E90 M3 but decided to put it one of the in game M3s anyway as I already had most of the logos done. Put it on the ‘08 model and changed the number on the side to suit…

Source:

Another one for my sky rocket due to the fact it’s too far adapted from the original design/car but I’ve got plenty more planned to paint and share 😉

Edited by user Wednesday, April 29, 2020 10:33:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 / FH3
#84 Posted : Friday, May 1, 2020 11:00:11 PM(UTC)
--New to FH4--

--Creative Hub--

Autohaus Vasold M2.

If memory serves I think I saw this one during a random search on the Essen Motorshow. Not much of a story to be honest… liked the look of it… painted it… 😏
As usual I checked after I’d done it and there is one already shared albeit not as detailed. Thought about adding this to my list of auctions but in the end decided to go the SF route.

Car: 2016 BMW M2 Coupé
File: V.sld M2 COUPÉ
Share Code: 168 148 935

Source:

Edited by user Friday, May 1, 2020 11:02:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 / FH3
#85 Posted : Saturday, May 2, 2020 2:50:15 AM(UTC)
Nice new BMW designs! I take it from the sources that if you own an M2 you can park it anywhere you want! ... Good rule!!!
#86 Posted : Saturday, May 2, 2020 2:52:41 AM(UTC)
#87 Posted : Sunday, May 3, 2020 11:57:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Nice new BMW designs! I take it from the sources that if you own an M2 you can park it anywhere you want! ... Good rule!!!

Thanks 😊
I wasn’t intending to paint more of those type of liveries, just kind of saw a few in a row that I liked and felt like having them to drive around. Time I got back to some Fantasy designs I reckon.…

Originally Posted by: WindsweptDragon Go to Quoted Post
Im well, hope you are too. Nice job on the paint

Yeah, all good ta mate, plodding along like everyone else wondering how things are going to work out…… 🤔

FH4 / FH3
#88 Posted : Monday, May 4, 2020 12:56:37 AM(UTC)
--FH3 import--

--Auction House--

Game of Thrones Countach.

Originally painted as part of my CRs giveaway at the end of Horizon 3, this version of my ‘Great Game’ design was limited to 10. Tried to keep imported paints to a minimum but this one’s always been an AH car so I’ve put a few up from time to time like I did in FM7.

Car: 1988 Lamborghini Countach

Edited by user Monday, May 4, 2020 1:01:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 / FH3
#89 Posted : Monday, May 4, 2020 3:07:57 AM(UTC)
Nice Game Of Thrones design! I still need to make a bonnet for mine, it was never completely finished.
#90 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2020 1:18:38 PM(UTC)
I saw your GoT design on a Bugatti recently. Man alive, it looks incredible.

I don't have anywhere near the time (read that as "talent" lol) but it is equally inspiring and depressing. I'll keep flogging along with my designs and getting better as I go.
#91 Posted : Thursday, May 7, 2020 6:43:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IngoingCake8592 Go to Quoted Post
I saw your GoT design on a Bugatti recently. Man alive, it looks incredible.

Not sure if that comment’s directed at me or AquaPainter68 - my GoT designs have never been on a Bugatti whereas if memory serves, he’s done 2 - either way I’m sure the compliment is appreciated 😏

FH4 / FH3
#92 Posted : Sunday, May 10, 2020 11:45:57 AM(UTC)
Took these new shots for a recent photo comp…

Motörhead Veneno.

Still available from time to time via auction.

Edited by user Sunday, May 10, 2020 11:52:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 / FH3
#93 Posted : Saturday, May 16, 2020 9:54:32 AM(UTC)
Latest paints are looking very sharp Dubh and due to their realistic design, they're making you a forztographer to be reckoned with! The paint and pics of the Fantasy Lambo's look fantastic too!
#94 Posted : Saturday, May 16, 2020 2:15:49 PM(UTC)
Thanks koiftt, I joined another XBL club recently to try to get my designs out there a bit more but it turned out to be more geared to photographers rather than painters. Definitely influenced by what I’ve seen there though and I appreciate you noticing my photos have improved a tad 😁
In this particular Club they hold weekly comps but the Lambo set is probably going to be my last attempt at competing in them for a while. I’m only really interested in showcasing the design on a given car whereas the majority of entries all seem to be focused on getting that ultra real Forzatography shot.
Many of them achieve it too (although it kind of feels like they’re all trying to take the same picture... every time....)

Anyway I was playing around with some angles and settings the other day while shooting my H2H Hellcat…

FH4 / FH3
#95 Posted : Saturday, May 16, 2020 2:32:02 PM(UTC)
Right then, nearly finished the vinyl group for my latest project so I thought I’d post wip pics of it in various stages…

Still got the band’s logo to do and might have to do a bit of layer management depending on the layout.

**edit**

Edited by user Tuesday, June 16, 2020 5:21:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 / FH3
#96 Posted : Friday, May 22, 2020 9:39:16 AM(UTC)
Great work, Can't wait to see what the new design is that you are working on.

#97 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2020 11:27:01 AM(UTC)
Cheers Cheddar mate 😁

Finished my first entry, took ages to settle on a car with lights that I liked, LoL! Had to paint a few new logos and stuff plus fiddle around with the layout because of the widebody kit but got there in the end. Quick pic here as I’ll be updating the Comp. thread - I’m going to have to another shoot when the seasons change.

Bumped into Sinner while checking the layout on track.......

FH4 / FH3
#98 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2020 3:05:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MIDNYTE DUBH Go to Quoted Post
Cheers Cheddar mate 😁

Finished my first entry, took ages to settle on a car with lights that I liked, LoL! Had to paint a few new logos and stuff plus fiddle around with the layout because of the widebody kit but got there in the end. Quick pic here as I’ll be updating the Comp. thread - I’m going to have to another shoot when the seasons change.

Bumped into Sinner while checking the layout on track.......

Turned out excellent! Tons of detail .

1 user liked this post.
#99 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 2:09:48 PM(UTC)
I know this painter :)
#100 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2020 11:44:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: QK Flush Go to Quoted Post
I know this painter :)

I’m in shock!!! 😲 Ha ha!

FH4 / FH3
Quick Reply
5 Pages<<2345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error