7 Pages<<34567PrevNext
#101 Posted : Thursday, May 7, 2020 5:31:50 PM(UTC)
After the last update I've lost my progress of the last week, I've already gotten 200 photos (Portofino and Porsche) and I've lost also the Mercedes Benz and Ferrari 599

Please help me to recover them, I always try to get all the cars every week and put a lot of effort to lost them with no reason.

Thank you
#102 Posted : Friday, May 8, 2020 3:17:00 AM(UTC)
Probably none of the last posters have a backup of local save game, so not much can be done there. Can try contacting support and see if they can do anything to help.

Here is a solution for those with backup and a bit of what's going on behind FH4 that you don't see, namely don't turn off PC/console right after you exit the game, so saves can be synched.
There should be a warning about that, but ...
https://forums.forzamoto..._I-m-in-big-trouble.aspx
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
#103 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2020 1:44:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XylofonVier6650 Go to Quoted Post
Savegame location of FH4

If someone is interested to backup his savegame, here the location:

C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData

...the "wgs" folder is the savegame.

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData\wgs

In which each directory with name in the form of: "<User ID>_<Title ID>" (e.g. "000901F4252AE6E8_000000000000000000000000765B6743"), contains the save game data for the specific title * of the specific user profile, which includes: the main save, tunes, liveries, photos, etc., stored separately in different sub-directories.

* Title ID of Forza Horizon 4 = "000000000000000000000000765B6743".

Notes:
  • The "container.*" file in each sub-directory hints the content of the directory.
  • Empty sub-directories may present, which are redundant and safe to remove *.

* Which means it's safe (even somewhat beneficial) to execute the below batch command under the path:

Quote:
FOR /F "delims=" %I IN ('DIR /S /B /A:D ^| SORT /R') DO RD "%I"

(remove recursively every empty directory under the current working directory)

Edited by user Saturday, May 16, 2020 9:41:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#104 Posted : Friday, May 15, 2020 5:27:37 PM(UTC)
I got the game on my pc and it didn't sync with my Xbox which I hoped it would unfortunately it deleted the save on my Xbox for some reason and now my over 200 million in cars and 24 million dollars is gonna how did this even happen and is there even a way of getting it back?????

#105 Posted : Saturday, May 16, 2020 3:02:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TendedPizza7222 Go to Quoted Post
I got the game on my pc and it didn't sync with my Xbox which I hoped it would unfortunately it deleted the save on my Xbox for some reason and now my over 200 million in cars and 24 million dollars is gonna how did this even happen and is there even a way of getting it back?????

read through this thread, from what I understood , it your PC save is not corrupted, you may still have a chance ...
#106 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 8:37:08 AM(UTC)
I tried to log in my PC, but synchronization never ends, and when i tried to log in my xbox again, my progress was disappeared, someone can help me?
#107 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 10:51:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lannesflp Go to Quoted Post
I tried to log in my PC, but synchronization never ends, and when i tried to log in my xbox again, my progress was disappeared, someone can help me?

sumbit a ticket

see post #1 as per description in title
#108 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 5:51:03 AM(UTC)
It's been over 20 hours since I've submitted my ticket. With that being said, I've lost over 200 cars including rares, I've lost over 90 Million Credits, and of course all my progress.

There hasn't been any reply, and no help at all so far. I understand due to the "Circumstances" all countries are going through, but over 20 hours and no reply yet?

Edited by user Tuesday, May 19, 2020 2:08:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#109 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 7:57:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Lannesflp Go to Quoted Post

sumbit a ticket

see post #1 as per description in title

i already did that, two days ago, and no answer yet... =/
#110 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2020 8:08:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Threads about lost saves and progress will be merged into this one.

If you have an error message about your profile, or have lost your gamesave data, this is a support issue that should go through the Forza Support site. Read the the Official Support thread pinned above and the articles linked below and use the Submit a Ticket link for the team to investigate.

Forza Horizon 4 Save Data Issues

FAQ: I've lost all my progress, what do I do?

Quote:
IMPORTANT NOTE: Never cancel your sync. If you cancel, then you run the risk of having your data corrupted and/or overwritten.

If asked what date to choose - Pick the older date. The saves shown and their dates are a reflection of when the account was CREATED and NOT when it was last saved.

Originally Posted by: Nitro Glitter Go to Quoted Post
Once your save is corrupted we have no way of returning any progress. The reason we tell you to delete your save from everywhere, is because we want to make sure that the corruption is truly gone. We do compensate for the loss based on your garage value, credits on hand at the time of the corruption. In order to receive compensation you have to play through the new save until you unlock online features. Unfortunately, we don’t have any backup saves to restore. Please submit a ticket for lost saves so we can help out. We do appreciate your feedback and would appreciate you submitting a suggestions/feedback ticket so we can keep better track of community concerns.

If you're having issues logging in to Forza Support, wait a day or two and try again, or contact Xbox Support about your profile.

keyword search: save gamesave savegame progress profile data lost reset deleted gone sync cloud restore backup

I have submitted a ticket regarding the same and it has been more than a week. Still no response from your end. This is the second time i am loosing my profile Due to the corruption. First time they replied within 2 days and got my issue resolved and had provided some gifts as compensation. But this time nobody even bothered to reply to my ticket. I tried opening multiple tickets. They have merged it into a ticket ’#103527’ requesters name ‘aspreels’. I understand there might be a huge inflow of tickets but one week isnt that enough for a reply. Please look onto it as i am sure there might be others as well who face the same issue.
#111 Posted : Sunday, May 31, 2020 7:13:11 AM(UTC)
All of the sudden this also happened to me. One day everything was ok and yesterday had this error. Probably I closed PC too quick. If only I could know.
I`ve spent thousend of hours to this game and I`m estonished that such fundamental thing is not working correctly. They should store like last two or three saves in case of corruption and use older one in such case. Either way this should just work. I didn`t encountered such thing on other cloud services.
For me this was my best racing game. It`s a pity this journey ends.
#112 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2020 4:07:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Macko68 Go to Quoted Post

For me this was my best racing game. It`s a pity this journey ends.

Yesterday the same happened to me. Invalid Proflie E:47-0. We will see how long I will have to wait for answer on my ticket ;)

#113 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 8:49:51 AM(UTC)
I lost all my progress a
Quote:
nd have to start fresh on my forza horizon 4 account when I switched to a new pc... I been waiting for support for about a week now, and getting no response, Can I please get some help?

Thank you.
#114 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2020 4:24:21 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - all posts must be in English only; translate your text before posting - MM]

Edited by user Friday, June 5, 2020 11:55:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#115 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 3:59:38 AM(UTC)
I just had the dreaded error...

I quit, copied my most recent save backup from a few days ago to the save folder, restarted and it works, thankfully.
#116 Posted : Sunday, June 7, 2020 1:56:44 PM(UTC)
Hi! I have more than 280 hours of gameplay, with an equity of more than 200 million in cars and houses (including rare seasonal cars), including expansions, clothes won in sweepstakes, and virtually every complete dlc base game race. Since June 2nd I can't access my profile, always the same message "The Forza Horizon profile you are trying to load is no longer available appears, Error code: E: 47-0", I already tried to restore the game, the application Xbox, I have already uninstalled and installed again, and nothing to solve, to complete neither the support ticket has been answered, and this is already 5 days old, and I no longer have any local backup of the game’s save, it’s amazing how a game of this size has such a ridiculous problem of a cloud sync that having no backup ...

Although I no longer have hope, is it still possible to recover something? or is this definitely the sad end of a journey?

(Google translator was used)
#117 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2020 2:32:54 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - posts must be in English only; translate your text before posting - MM]

Edited by user Tuesday, June 9, 2020 10:23:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#118 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2020 5:11:06 AM(UTC)
HELP ME! I bought full version of forza horizon 4 and when i iplay and quit. the game start from the start.
#119 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2020 3:10:18 PM(UTC)
Welp, it happened to me too. Tried downloading the game on a new computer and was presented with the option of a "local save" or a "cloud save". Friend was with me and insisted on local save since he thought he had a backup in that computer but then got worried and cancelled the sync. I had no idea that was a big no-no, especially since they give you a button to do it. But, it's done now and I'm back with one car and 30k credits

The stats of what was lost:
650 cars, including 2x CCGTs, 3x IDRs, 599XX, 2x Mostler MT900s 3x Hoonigan RS200s, MC12 Corsa, 2x Rimac C-Two, 2x Merc X-class, and my #1 favorite that I'll never get back the Apollo IE (all earned legitimately, all with custom tunes)
$55m spendable credits
29m influence
500+ unused wheelspins
40 days total play time
Rank 7 online with 300+ events
Total level comes to 1099

I now know the deal that I'm not getting that back; hoping for a package with some credits and wheelspins. Just wondering if you guys could answer a couple questions for me:
1. I submitted a support ticket for this three days ago, how long did y'alls support tickets take to get answered?
2. I can still see on the game stats that it says I have all my cars and influence, when does this get overridden? I know they say you need to play through to access online to get your "gift" but I'm really worried about wiping my garage value before my ticket gets looked at and then them telling me 'sorry can't help you'. Haven't even done the first event yet.
#120 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2020 8:20:04 PM(UTC)
does the old computer still exists and you didnt play FH4 on it since then?
if both yes, here to go:
play FH4 in offline mode on this "old" pc, your internet connection must be not connected! (search google for offline mode with FH4)
the local savegame will be used and start up FH4.
buy a car in the autoshow, do a short race.
make a short brake of 1 minute.
exit the game.

now get connected to the internet
start the FH4 game.
as your local savegame has a newer timestampp as the cloud savegame, you will be asked: local or cloud? chose local
FH4 will startup with your local savegame.
buy a car in the autoshow, do a short race.
make a short brake of 2 minutes.
exit the game.
wait 2 extra minutes.
shut down the computer.

now your old local savegame is updated to the cloud.

if you dont have the old computer, then you cant do anything. but you will be happy to hear, that your online-ranking will still be the same as before.
#121 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 11:52:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Spatz971 Go to Quoted Post
does the old computer still exists and you didnt play FH4 on it since then?

On that computer I believe I've confirmed there actually was not a backup. Plus we tried this on xbox one too so if there was a backup on xbox one that could be accessed by not connecting to the internet that's probably gone :(

Also, 4 days in and no reply to support ticket
#122 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 9:40:26 AM(UTC)
After open game i must pick sync file and i pick wrong (latest) file and i lose all my game progres. Can i restore or do something with that?
#123 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 11:26:13 PM(UTC)
A couple weeks ago I was playing forza horizon 4. I wanted to pull out one of my cars and realised it wasn't in my garage. I looked for another one and couldn't find it than I realized I was missing several cars and there was no explanation of what happened. Then the next day I got on and looked at my credits. The previous day I had around 4.6 million credits and then I had around 150k. Is there any way I can get them back?
#124 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2020 2:28:20 AM(UTC)
It’s been a week since update broke my profile, I submit a ticket and the same day support replied, with an automated message what to do to make a new save to make my game playable again, I did as I told, reply to them to restore my progress and nothing after a week! It’s been always like this?
#125 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 4:08:52 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - all posts to the forum must be in English; translate your text before posting your message. - MM]

Edited by user Saturday, June 27, 2020 7:45:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

7 Pages<<34567PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error