11 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
#76 Posted : Sunday, April 19, 2020 8:06:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WaR Pr13sT Go to Quoted Post
Hey guys just wanna do a quick update. As expected it's definitely not OUR problem.
It's either the game or servers ?? Because I just got off the game, was playing for least 2 Hours or so, even completed multiple events and even the weekly playground game ( which is pure cancer IMO but I want that % progress and Ferrari )
No crash nothing, everything was smooth and working like normal. Thank God...

No crash here for the last day either, I've played several hours.

Not long enough to declare victory yet though.

I wouldn't bother submitting a ticket, you'll likely be treated like you are a novice and be told all the generic stuff which you can figure out for yourself already.
#77 Posted : Sunday, April 19, 2020 9:27:45 AM(UTC)
No crashes for me and my game is starting up fine but it’s failing to recognize I have downloaded Lego Valley. Have downloaded the the Lego expansion 3 times now and restarted the game and still says it’s not available. Not the end of the world because I have it all completed but still frustrating.
#78 Posted : Sunday, April 19, 2020 12:01:01 PM(UTC)
Yesterday the game crashes 2 times and afterwards I played like 3h without any crash. Today the game crashes 2 times again and at the 3rd time no crash at all. I played like 2h. The crashes continue to be after 30-40mins gameplay.

Maybe it's something from server file because I have no error/crash logs on Windows.

Guys are you experience the same? Thank you!
#79 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2020 7:25:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: WaR Pr13sT Go to Quoted Post
Hey guys just wanna do a quick update. As expected it's definitely not OUR problem.
It's either the game or servers ?? Because I just got off the game, was playing for least 2 Hours or so, even completed multiple events and even the weekly playground game ( which is pure cancer IMO but I want that % progress and Ferrari )
No crash nothing, everything was smooth and working like normal. Thank God...

No crash here for the last day either, I've played several hours.

Not long enough to declare victory yet though.

I wouldn't bother submitting a ticket, you'll likely be treated like you are a novice and be told all the generic stuff which you can figure out for yourself already.

Yep this is why I hate it when they asked us to submit ticket.
Thankfully my problem didn't occur anymore, because till today there's still no reply for my Ticket lol...
Previously I submitted a Ticket to 2K for Borderlands 3. It took them 14 Days to reply me !!

Originally Posted by: fabiomfpinto Go to Quoted Post
Yesterday the game crashes 2 times and afterwards I played like 3h without any crash. Today the game crashes 2 times again and at the 3rd time no crash at all. I played like 2h. The crashes continue to be after 30-40mins gameplay.

Maybe it's something from server file because I have no error/crash logs on Windows.

Guys are you experience the same? Thank you!

Yep ,exactly like mine. Don't worry I highly doubt it's your system. Don't bother unisntall and re-installing, I think it be a waste of time....
You can only pray the next time you play the game it will be fine. Because it's exactly what happened to me.
Amazingly the game is over 2 Years yet such a thing like this exist....and people can't stop complimenting how great Forza is...
Don't get me wrong, the game is great, fun. Ton of cars.....but it have so much problems.....I just feel the game is way overrated...I mean people literally saying Forza is like the best of all racing games...
#80 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2020 9:27:23 AM(UTC)
I also haven't had any crashes for days. Looks like whatever it was is fixed.
#81 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2020 10:45:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
I also haven't had any crashes for days. Looks like whatever it was is fixed.

Oh well, mine just went the other way, now it's crashing all the time..and yes everything is up to date and never had any crashes before and every other game / software is working just fine.

Luckily i can switch to xbox x so i'll just wait next update and check after that how it goes.
#82 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2020 1:51:22 PM(UTC)
I enter the game, apply the suggested settings and after i press continue the loading screen freeze(still loading but with 1 fps) and gpu goes to 0% and RAM to 92-95% but the pc works perfectly. I reinstalled the game, did everything, i need help.After 30 or 45 minutes it loads but with horrible graphics and after i get in my spring/winter etc challanges it full loads. Idk what happened.

#83 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2020 5:38:55 PM(UTC)
I'm on the main menu, the first part. There's no audio, either. Maybe it's something to do with me moving the game to a different drive? But I don't know how to actually uninstall the game files.
#84 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2020 4:17:52 AM(UTC)
I spoke too soon, just crashed again at the start of a rivals event.
#85 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2020 5:38:18 AM(UTC)
Mine has been crashing everyday since the last 'hotfix' update. I'm on Xbox One X.
I never had this problem prior to this last 'fix'.
#86 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2020 5:58:57 AM(UTC)
im getting an error code on pc (E:470-0) saying profile your trying to load no longer exists , well obviously it does cause i can log into my account on Xbox bata and Xbox console companion and i get the same error code no matter which app im on and open the game
#87 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2020 8:33:40 PM(UTC)
As expected it's definitely not our problem. Just got reply from Forza Support, this is least for the error I'm facing on PC, Game Freeze, Grey Screen, Crash to Desktop, No Error.

Event Viewer Error show as

Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5e826071
Faulting module name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5e826071
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000334fdab
Faulting process id: 0x2494
Faulting application start time: 0x01d61053390a05b3
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.409.350.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.409.350.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
Report Id: 5cdc220c-3f54-4312-91d2-b89ad582000b
Faulting package full name: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.409.350.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Faulting package-relative application ID: SunriseReleaseFin

Ok so the FH Support reply was

Quote:
Hello,

If you haven't already, can you please go through all the steps on our My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC support page? This is mainly caused by a security issue of the game contacting the servers either during play or when loading the game up, please make sure no programs are blocking the games access to the internet,

Thank you,

W0LFayame

So they are saying it's cause by issue of my PC unable to contacting their servers lol....ok fine. This can go both ways. Possibly my Internet cutting out all sudden sure. But it also could mean their own servers is having issue receiving from me !
Well as long the problem goes away automatically I guess if we ever run into it all we can do is wait and pray....
#88 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2020 11:57:09 PM(UTC)
Recently after the winter season began, I noticed that one of the season events requires an A class Classic Racer. So I thought "I'll just upgrade my Ford Cortina from B700 to A800. Then after going for a drive, grey screen and crash. I then tried driving with another car and had no problems. Switched back to the Cortina->10s->crash.

Anyone else experiencing same?
 1 user liked this post.
#89 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2020 7:01:08 AM(UTC)
I did all the thing on this site. https://support.forzamot...ing-or-is-Crashing-on-PC

I update windows and drivers. Download and reinstall dont work. I made a support ticket no reaction. So i was thinking lets make topic about it. Because i know there are more gamers that have the problem.

I opened mine logbook and i saw this fault: <Data>C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.410.986.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe</Data>
This thing is the problem.

But we need a solution to fix it, Maybe with a new patch or something.

Its a bit frustration because nothing works.

Its start happening on Tuesday i never had problems before.

#90 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2020 7:52:47 AM(UTC)
everyone that has the grey screen crash ,try refreshing your nat type from setting>gaming with the xbox sign>press check again i hope this helps,two friend got that issue and it fixed it for them
 1 user liked this post.
#91 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2020 8:53:50 AM(UTC)
Got the same problem since last night, can’t stay in game more than 5 mins.....sad for the new Benz....
#92 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2020 8:55:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SmashUp99 Go to Quoted Post
everyone that has the grey screen crash ,try refreshing your nat type from setting>gaming with the xbox sign>press check again i hope this helps,two friend got that issue and it fixed it for them

No it’s not working, even stop the internet, it will jump back to window in 5 mins
 1 user liked this post.
#93 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2020 9:03:27 AM(UTC)
Hi,

I have the same problem. I tried everything in the book including deleting the game, re-downloading and installing (on different drives), reinstalling the graphics drivers etc. Nothing works. I can get into the game just fine, browse around the menu but as soon as I hit drive and leave the menu the game just shuts down and crashes back to desktop.
I even rolled back the latest Windows patch. Nothing....
I played on Tiuesday without any problem but since then everything went belly up. I´m running out of ideas.
Has anyone found the solution yet? Or at least the source of the problem?

Chris

Edited by user Friday, April 24, 2020 9:04:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#94 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2020 10:34:39 AM(UTC)
Hi,

same problems here also, latest drivers, latest windows updates, and since 22.4. game keeps crashing. After reinstall it worked for 15 minutes then again. Tried to reinstall twice and tried to reset only but does not work.

Hopefully some patch will be made for this.
 1 user liked this post.
#95 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2020 2:48:54 PM(UTC)
they need hurry up its 3 days now

Edited by user Saturday, April 25, 2020 9:08:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#96 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2020 11:59:24 PM(UTC)
Hi guys, I don't know if it's the right group to ask but I have some crash when playing. The general downloaded games a second time and finally started, after which I left the house, came back and what stopped working, play to the large logo in the middle and after all use disappears. In the event viewer I have something written "Basic SUNRISE game", if you know what's going on, I would like to ask for help!
I will add due to the requirements for the game ONE started once.
greetings
#97 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2020 3:57:15 AM(UTC)
Banned on discord who is person that banned me without a warning
 2 users liked this post.
#98 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2020 4:35:30 AM(UTC)
Hi every one, I find a solution in reddit, if you are using asus broad, uninstall all SS3 program (sonic audio), I have try this and fix the issue~

Edited by user Saturday, April 25, 2020 4:39:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#99 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2020 5:31:55 AM(UTC)
dont wanna remove that program sound is important for me.

Edited by user Saturday, April 25, 2020 5:32:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#100 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2020 7:29:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: G00SCHE Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MingL51367006 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MingL51367006 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: G00SCHE Go to Quoted Post
I did all the thing on this site. https://support.forzamot...ing-or-is-Crashing-on-PC

I update windows and drivers. Download and reinstall dont work. I made a support ticket no reaction. So i was thinking lets make topic about it. Because i know there are more gamers that have the problem.

I opened mine logbook and i saw this fault: <Data>C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.410.986.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe</Data>
This thing is the problem.

But we need a solution to fix it, Maybe with a new patch or something.

Its a bit frustration because nothing works.

Its start happening on Tuesday i never had problems before.

Got the same problem since last night, can’t stay in game more than 5 mins.....sad for the new Benz....

Hi every one, I find a solution in reddit, if you are using asus broad, uninstall all SS3 program (sonic audio), I have try this and fix the issue~

dont wanna remove that program sound is important for me.

Originally Posted by: FlashyClamp5213 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FlashyClamp5213 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Boxxout Go to Quoted Post
Personally I don't understand why would anyone defend time gated content in a AAA full priced racing game. It's extremely anti consumer and kills the game longevity. What you think is gonna happen when support is over? 200 cars you can't get anymore, that's what.

So a pirate copy of the game could deliver better experience than a genuine copy could then... quite funny.

...I also heard that pirate copies are less susceptible to those problems too. (game crash, infinite loading, etc.)

How funny...

Originally Posted by: v1brate1 Go to Quoted Post
I've done EVERYTHING, been through every forum post, followed every step possible, and this game just doesn't want to run. Support is just awful, but they do at least acknowledge it's an issue on their 'Known issues' page.

I wonder if they will ever manage to fix it - just goes to show what a disaster these complex licensing and anti-piracy measures are for paying customers. The cracked version runs fine.
11 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error