User is suspended until 11/12/2047 6:21:02 AM(UTC)
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2015 10:01:34 AM(UTC)
nothing to show just curious if anyone out there still alive, or moved on to better games or just hiding or finally retired from forza and still browse these forums.

****RETIRED****
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2015 12:25:49 PM(UTC)
I'm still here. LOL. I regularly read through the forums to check the latest paints, I dont always post, like many others I guess. Pretty slow these days.
I have to juggle my short gaming time between Forza and a few other games I play. Nothing lasts forever, sadly.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2015 2:26:32 PM(UTC)
I'm still painting on here. I always need to be inspired to paint so that's why i take extended breaks XD
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2015 4:49:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hotrod King87 Go to Quoted Post
nothing to show just curious if anyone out there still alive, or moved on to better games or just hiding or finally retired from forza and still browse these forums.

Still kickin it around in the paint booth. A little slower these days . Old age caught up with me ;-) plus playing on the xbone. I might have to invest in Forza 6 as there is a design that I want to do that the extra layers would come in handy. I dont have much desire to move over to a new forza but I don't want to start the paint then have to cut corners. You never know though.

#5 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2015 5:18:43 PM(UTC)
your not missing much. i dont paint anymore anyways im retired now just no fun anymore.

Edited by user Thursday, November 26, 2015 5:19:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

****RETIRED****
 2 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 2, 2015 3:07:03 PM(UTC)
Hey there, York... it's Harrisburg. I'm still kicking around in FM4. I must admit I'm not too active in the Forums, but I do like to peek in from time to time just to rubber neck I guess. I haven't done many designs of late, but that's because I decided to have a go at the Leaderboards. Lots of fun testing and tuning and chasing ghosts around, but also hard on my old hands.. It's tough being a 48 year old adrenaline junky, it really is. Good to hear from you again.
#7 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 12:46:19 AM(UTC)
I'm still playing forza 2,3 & 4 and horizin
#8 Posted : Wednesday, June 1, 2016 8:00:53 AM(UTC)
wow so few still playing hmmmm.

****RETIRED****
#9 Posted : Wednesday, June 1, 2016 9:46:02 AM(UTC)

Actually, us bums (as you so nicely put it in your tasteful bio) are having quite a nice time here in the stone age. I thought about joining the future, but then I saw the community in the future is somehow even smaller than the community in the past. In fact, I often hear the next gen master race talk about wanting to return to the past. Something about FM4 being the best Forza ever, I dunno...

There's also some guy from the future that occasionally returns to the past just to brag about how great the future is. You'd think that if the future really was great he'd stay there and enjoy it. But that's none of my business...

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
#10 Posted : Wednesday, June 1, 2016 10:13:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Yakov Alfa Go to Quoted Post

Actually, us bums (as you so nicely put it in your tasteful bio) are having quite a nice time here in the stone age. I thought about joining the future, but then I saw the community in the future is somehow even smaller than the community in the past. In fact, I often hear the next gen master race talk about wanting to return to the past. Something about FM4 being the best Forza ever, I dunno...

There's also some guy from the future that occasionally returns to the past just to brag about how great the future is. You'd think that if the future really was great he'd stay there and enjoy it. But that's none of my business...

wow so people do read bio's LOL.
to behonest the servers wont lasr forever and i moved on due to people constantly stealing designs.

****RETIRED****
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Wednesday, June 1, 2016 10:27:20 AM(UTC)
to behonest the servers wont lasr forever

Which is why we're trying to make the best of what time we have left. #BumsUntilTheEnd

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
#12 Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2016 4:49:59 PM(UTC)
Just started back up again..
 1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2016 8:20:18 PM(UTC)
I'm still here looool. I've only just got online with forza 4 a couple of months ago so everything is new to me, online anyways. and this is my first post ever on these forums woo. long live azrof 4!!!
#14 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 1:21:19 AM(UTC)
Hi. I've been playing FM4 for a couple of years and mainly posting times in the Leaderboard. Last week I went Gold and I have the say "The best $1 I've ever spent!" (used a online voucher oh and link paypal to your account beforehand and then you don't need a credit card). I don't have an Xbox1 (yet) but there are still twice as many Xbox360 as XB1. There are still auctions (warning newbie/noob like me ** beware not a "normal" auction - each bid costs you what you bid especially if you get outbid. Anyway that will be another post).

Racing with other players is different to AI - they have no qualms about taking you out, some I swear have indestructable cars even with simulation damage on. But I play to that. I think I'll update my bio to say "Let the Wookie win" and "I can't handle the power" :-)

Some players object to been overtaken so much so that in following races they will try (and often do) knock you off as payback. If I get taken out I'll complete the race and take the affinity. Its gonna happen.
But I also savour the times when you get the overtake just right and it's off the races because if they can't catch you they can't knock you off but trust me they will catch you.

Back to topic. Having Gold opens up the Storefronts and there are LOTS of designs you can use that look fantastic and are free or 2k credits (sod all really). And this can inspire to make your designs, an outlet to be creative.

Anyway. I'm thankful that I can lose myself in here. Stay safe, stay home and play games. KK42.

PS haven't even got to carclubs yet but I see that could be fun too.
#15 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2020 6:15:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KrustyKurgan42 Go to Quoted Post
There are still auctions (warning newbie/noob like me ** beware not a "normal" auction - each bid costs you what you bid especially if you get outbid. Anyway that will be another post).

You can recover your CR on lost auctions. You have to go back into the lost auction lost and ask for you CR back, it's not automatic, but you can recover it.

#16 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2020 1:53:03 PM(UTC)
Thanks for tip (that will be about 1.4mil credits). Is that why I have 26 outbid items in My History? I'll try that tomorrow as I'm having a "Day Off Xbox" day. I'll send a commission.
I spent most of my day yesterday painting and tuning.

On (off) topic of coming to and end. Paid tribute to a local real estate agent who died suddenly last week (massive heart attack). RIP John. ** I will share the design for a Vaxhall Monaro and a generic layer group in my StoreFront.

Did I little bit of racing (well being check out as I'm up the leaderboard but that's just because I have posted alot of time in free play - the players with "tricks" have me easily covered). There was one group where there was about 10-12 players online with "Corona Feva" various classes mainly E to C with a couple R's for spice - back of the field but I had fun.

Looked at Car Club. Servers "unavailable at this time" to create new ones. I'll post some ideas of my virtual car club in the Clubhouse section. Needed a bit of a laugh and had a giggle coming up with ideas of sponsors.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 22, 2020 2:06:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: added will share design for "Mourning Car" - to investigate gifting

Notification

Icon
Error