2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2020 11:14:06 AM(UTC)
Next Cars,

A Class RWD Retro Muscle!!

I'm looking at a set of offroad actually rally type courses for some rally car fun! Open to suggestions, something simple like this, "the first 13/40miles" for the street rally.

I liked the dirt tracks on Fortune Island.
Maxwell's Speed Shop
xDeaDxZeppLiNx
mechanic, paint
 1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2020 4:25:59 PM(UTC)
Very nice driving there.
I did try mine with racing V8 and umm ... I didn't do much, except converting tires into a cloud of smoke :)

Also had some fun with B 700 Impreza on rally circuit on southern part of Lego land, it actually felt great, to get away from all smooth surfaces.
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
 1 user liked this post.
#28 Posted : Saturday, April 18, 2020 9:52:25 PM(UTC)
Here is my suggestion for rally stage.
Rally track by PTG ConnerSpeed : 924 574 177

Car ... I'd say big truck, powered by big V8 :)

My run: https://youtu.be/WFPJDyABbtw
#29 Posted : Sunday, April 19, 2020 5:11:46 AM(UTC)
Whats up man! Thats a great idea, I'll give it a run myself in a little bit. Nice run and nice route. Thanks for keeping this thing alive!
Maxwell's Speed Shop
xDeaDxZeppLiNx
mechanic, paint
#30 Posted : Sunday, April 19, 2020 5:16:15 AM(UTC)
I've got a few trucks in A Class, but I've also embraced my inner redneck and have several, pretty sweet muscle cars that have the 7.2 racing engine along with full rally and AWD. I can't stop obsessing over pretty much anything I can put that engine in! Lol

One of my favs is my S Class GSX, its shared.
Maxwell's Speed Shop
xDeaDxZeppLiNx
mechanic, paint
 1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Sunday, April 19, 2020 12:12:57 PM(UTC)
Hey, well my phone had a suggestion while I was sitting on a throne :P
So I followed a link to PTG ConnerSpeed vid, tried the blueprint and I liked it.
Recorded run is my 4th and it was done while DUI, as it turns out, its usually the best time to play racing games, lol.
I'm just taking advice about current situation, honestly - disinfecting hands often and such, I just like to do it from inside out too :)

Your GSX is mean :), I'll see what else can also be fun to drive there. Defo need to try few more trucks and what else can have a nice sounding V8.

One sad part of all this is Youtube that massacres vids. I uploaded 8.3GB of nice looking vid, that is now maybe 500MB of idk.
With my super slow upload (took a day to up this), I should just record in lower bitrate and save space and time. :/
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error