This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
16 Pages<<1112131415>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#301 Posted : Friday, May 3, 2019 5:06:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post

My point being that you asked which game the quote was talking about in a forum about H4... that's an odd question to ask, and to be in a forum about H4 when you don't play H4 is an odd place to go.

I had asked earlier in this thread about the experience people had in MP in previous versions. Gamer1000k responded to my post but didn't quote me. I responded back to him and quoted him. You can scroll up and look.

And as I stated earlier I still come to this forum to see if anything has changed in H4. Sometimes I'll post but most times I just see that the game is largely the same so I don't. This is all pretty cut and dry. Not sure how else I could explain it and why it's odd. I love this series so I hope to see something posted along the lines of rivals coming back or collisions off racing for the entire race being implemented. That's about it.
If you could go ahead and take out all the things I loved about Horizon, that would be great.
#302 Posted : Friday, May 3, 2019 5:19:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xPREEMOx Go to Quoted Post

My point being that you asked which game the quote was talking about in a forum about H4... that's an odd question to ask, and to be in a forum about H4 when you don't play H4 is an odd place to go.

I had asked earlier in this thread about the experience people had in MP in previous versions. Gamer1000k responded to my post but didn't quote me. I responded back to him and quoted him. You can scroll up and look.

And as I stated earlier I still come to this forum to see if anything has changed in H4. Sometimes I'll post but most times I just see that the game is largely the same so I don't. This is all pretty cut and dry. Not sure how else I could explain it and why it's odd. I love this series so I hope to see something posted along the lines of rivals coming back or collisions off racing for the entire race being implemented. That's about it.

Well you should see why it's odd, because logically it's odd, and you should use logic at least. Now that you say that it was brought up earlier it explains the logic. So logically you had the missing information, and that's all you had to tell me. But even though you had the missing information you should have been able to put yourself in my situation, and know that what you said appeared to be odd.

Edited by user Friday, May 3, 2019 5:21:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#303 Posted : Friday, May 3, 2019 6:27:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xPREEMOx Go to Quoted Post

Well you should see why it's odd, because logically it's odd, and you should use logic at least. Now that you say that it was brought up earlier it explains the logic. So logically you had the missing information, and that's all you had to tell me. But even though you had the missing information you should have been able to put yourself in my situation, and know that what you said appeared to be odd.

Oddly enough I get your point. 😂😂😂

Still with that being said isn't it best practice to read the entirety of a discussion before commenting? Should we just blame this on Gamer1000k for not quoting me and call it even?

PS Sorry Gamer1000k 😉🖒

Edited by user Friday, May 3, 2019 6:28:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you could go ahead and take out all the things I loved about Horizon, that would be great.
#304 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2020 10:02:49 AM(UTC)
Рейтинговые игры - самый сломанный аспект игры. / Rating games are the most broken aspect of the game.

1) Самая большая проблема - начисление очков!
Если в игре я единственный прошедший квалификацию
а) мы выигрываем - я НЕ ПОЛУЧАЮ ОЧКОВ (пишется что я получил, а на деле, когда переходишь в меню очки не начислены!!)
б) мы проигрываем - я теряю порядка 30 очков.
Если в команде противников 1 прошедший квалификацию, то за победу я могу получить 2 очка!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! я только что потерял 30 , а за победу (после 5 заездов) получил 2 гребаных очка!!! это как я тогда должен поднимать рейтинг ?!!!! теряя по 30, а получая НИЧЕГО или 2 очка ?!!!! ЧТО ЭТО ЗА БАЛАНС ?!!!

1) The biggest problem is scoring!
If in the game I am the only one qualified
a) we win - I DO NOT GET POINTS (it says what I got, but in fact, when you go to the menu points are not awarded !!)
b) we lose - I lose about 30 points.
If the opposing team has 1 qualifier, then for the victory I can get 2 points !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just lost 30, and for the victory (after 5 races) I got 2 **** points !!! this is how I should then raise the rating? !!!! losing 30, and getting NOTHING or 2 points? !!!! WHAT IS THIS BALANCE? !!!

2) Распределения команд идет по каким то немыслимым правилам!
Начинается гонка в А классе, уличные гонки.
Команда противника - все прошедшие квалификацию и имеют 7-12 уровень командных гонок
Наша команда - я единственный прошедший квалификацию, 5 уровень.

Команда противника имеет подготовленные машины NOVA '69 и alfa romeo tz2
Наша команда кто во что горазд! Машины только с конвеера даже не затюненгованные и WM12SARTHOG CST

И что с этим делать ? уже на стартовом листе я вижу, что мы проиграли ! Как с этим играть ?
Ты в лидерах, а вся команда в хвосте ! это что такое ?!!!!

2) The distribution of teams goes according to some unthinkable rules!
The race begins in A class, street racing.
Opponent team - all qualified and have level 7-12 team races
Our team - I am the only one who has qualified, level 5.

The enemy team has prepared NOVA '69 and alfa romeo tz2 vehicles
Our team who is so much! Cars only from the assembly line are not even tuned and WM12SARTHOG CST

And what to do with it ? already on the start sheet I see that we lost! How to play with it?
You are in the lead, and the whole team is in the tail! What is it ?!!!!

3) Предназначение машин
Какого черта в авто кроссе , в рейтинговых играх, допускаются легковые машины ???!!! ДА в 99% они проиграют !!! Первая же река отсеит все легковухи !!! И это в рейтинговых играх !
И как только ты видишь стартовую решетку, почти с 80% вероятностью ты можешь сказать результат гонки.

3) Purpose of machines
What the hell in auto cross-country, in ranked games, cars are allowed ??? !!! YES at 99% they lose !!! The first river will screen out all passenger cars !!! And this is in ranked games!
And as soon as you see the starting grid, with almost 80% probability you can tell the result of the race.

4) Перевороты машины (бочка)
Если ты перевернулся и встал на колеса, но тебя в любом случае телепортирует на 300 метров назад = ты потерял скорость.позицию,очень много времени при загрузке (у меня xbox one x) = ты проиграл! Поздравляю !

4) Turnover the car (barrel)
If you turned over and got on wheels, but in any case you teleport 300 meters back = you lost speed. Position, a lot of time when loading (I have xbox one x) = you lost! Congratulations !

5) Ливеры
Они в 90% игр
Это иногда на руку, когда WM12SARTHOG CST выходит из гонки и не мешает тебе, но я отыграл только 10% игр с нормальным соперничеством, остальные 90% - это боль и страдания!

5) Liver
They are in 90% of the games
This is sometimes at hand when WM12SARTHOG CST leaves the race and does not bother you, but I played only 10% of the games with normal rivalry, the remaining 90% is pain and suffering!

6) Классы машин и классы гонок
Не спорю, некоторые кольцевые автокроссы можно выйграть на ралийных машинах, но это +-1 гонка из 5 - это заведомый проигрыш, и как правило проигрыш всей твоей команды = потеря рейтинговых очков для 5 игроков помимо тебя.

6) Car classes and racing classes
I don’t argue, some ring autocrosses can be won by rally cars, but this + -1 race out of 5 is a known loss, and as a rule, the loss of your entire team = loss of rating points for 5 players besides you

Итого : рейтинговые игры - самое не сбалансированное, не отрегулированное онлайн мероприятие, которое вызывает у меня гнев, негодование, ненависть ,отчаянье! В это невозможно играть ! Система рейтинга и поощрения напрочь сломана!

Мне даже не столько награды важны, у меня до полной коллекции не хватает только пары машин, в этих гонках мне особо ничего не надо, просто надеялся найти более интересный контент , более серьезный челендж с приятной наградой. А получил боль и страдания!!!!! **с трудом обхожусь без мата** я очень полюбил эту серию игр, но рейтинговые игры меня невыносимо бесят.

Total: rating games - the most unbalanced, unregulated online event that causes me anger, resentment, hatred, despair! It is impossible to play! The rating and promotion system is completely broken!

I don’t even have so many important awards, I have only a couple of cars missing for the complete collection, I don’t really need anything in these races, I just hoped to find more interesting content, a more serious challenge with a nice award. And I got pain and suffering !!!!! ** I can hardly do without a mat ** I really loved this series of games, but rating games are unbearably enraging.
 5 users liked this post.
#305 Posted : Saturday, April 18, 2020 8:04:43 AM(UTC)
My biggest disappointment with the latest two games is the lack of quality and polish and too much emphasis on content, as well as **ridiculous gimmicks** like driver gear, emotes, dancing - and other stuff that absolutely does not belong in a racing game - unless said racing game focuses on a plot or story development. We already have NFS and similar nonsense but appears Forza is desperately trying to appeal to that crowd.

It is sad how ambitious they started since FM1 and 2 and switched to casual and arcade-focused racing after FM5 and FH2. The word Motorsport does not belong in this game. They have ruined what could have been the best racing franchise on a console but that's just my opinion. I won't be taking any chances on their products. Potential is there, but they're taking a very bizarre direction. You can bet they are going to use next-gen console power to introduce more nonsense that doesn't belong on a racetrack or a racing game.

Edited by user Saturday, April 18, 2020 8:07:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#306 Posted : Saturday, April 18, 2020 10:26:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: opencamswrx Go to Quoted Post
My biggest disappointment with the latest two games is the lack of quality and polish and too much emphasis on content, as well as **ridiculous gimmicks** like driver gear, emotes, dancing - and other stuff that absolutely does not belong in a racing game - unless said racing game focuses on a plot or story development. We already have NFS and similar nonsense but appears Forza is desperately trying to appeal to that crowd.

Sincerely we won't care those "extra stuff" as long as the game maintains its core good.

The point is: the game somewhat appeared to prioritize them over the core of the game... thus the current "appeals to neither side" situation.

Yeah exactly. Chugging on all four wheels but not getting anywhere.

A business can succeed, only if it can deliver what other businesses cannot.

Neglecting the strength of oneself, using the weakness to compete with the strength of others... It's very likely to end up very badly.

Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
I am sorry to say I consider that team is not looking for car enthusiastic players, we are few and requesting quality over shiny. They look for crowd, they want a fortnite success. My vision of FH5 is ultimate eliminator.

It's fair to say their consumer base has changed.

Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
FH4 also no longer an enthusiast's game. It's been diluted to the highest.

...Then what else could it be?

Originally Posted by: FlashyClamp5213 Go to Quoted Post
Core Experience

Originally Posted by: FlashyClamp5213 Go to Quoted Post
I'm really curious about... What makes one who don't even care about cars wants to play a car game?

Well, my biggest disappointment is Forza Horizon 4 being tailored to suck playtime out of players in order to keep the game high in the "most played" Game Pass list. That's all this is about, really: game being milked to death to sell Game Pass subs.

There should be no strong incentive for the developers to do that.

Sacrificing their own product's sale (by turning it worse) to boost a product not directly related with them... sounds unwise.

Edited by user Saturday, April 25, 2020 10:31:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#307 Posted : Saturday, April 18, 2020 1:44:41 PM(UTC)
Problems by design?..

Quote:
FH4 Known Issues

WONT FIX AND BY DESIGN

CROSS-PLATFORM
  • Engine Audio does not change gear in replay mode (possibly Scorpio 60fps only).
  • Influence earned from Mixer streams may not immediately appear in-game. Please try these steps to re-link your Mixer and Microsoft accounts while we investigate. (Note: Influence cannot be earned from watching inactive or "farming" streams. Try watching another stream with active gameplay.)
  • The Rewind option occasionally does not trigger.
  • Small spike on frozen Derwent Water during winter season.
  • Hole in road near Uffington White Horse during winter season.
  • 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 loses horsepower when equipped with twin turbo.
  • 1969 Lola #6 Penske Sunoco T70 MkIIIB aero sliders in the tuning menu cannot be adjusted.
  • The Audi Sport quattro granted from Tier 3 Upgrade Heroes cannot be removed from the garage. This car can be sold on the auction house.

XBOX
  • Xbox One - Audio - There are audio hitches that occur throughout the title. These are extremely brief periods of silence.
  • Playing the game while installing causes multiple severe performance issues. (Recommended to reinstall the title fully.)

PC
  • Terrain looks blurry with Forced Anisotropic filtering via the NVIDIA control panel.
  • Loss of audio and instability if removing headphones during boot flow.
  • Audio corruption when default playback is set to 24bit 44100Hz (does not happen on any other available setting).
  • Mouse & Keyboard - When setting a custom keyboard profile, changing one of a certain group of keybinds causes all the actions in the group to become unbound.
  • Some graphics settings are not saved after closing the game.
  • Game may not boot with the following virus checkers: Trend Micro Maximum Security, Comodo Antivirus, Sophos, Emsisoft Anti-Malware, Avira
  • If FH4 is disabled from being a background app it may crash or hang when suspending and resuming. (Recommended to not disable from being a background app)
  • Realtek HD audio manager cuts sound to the game if earphones are plugged in during gameplay. (Recommended to update the Realtek audio drivers)

WHEEL
  • Fanatec Clubsport V2 - Wheel FFB is not initialized when wheel is in GIP mode. *workaround is to not run the wheel in Xbox mode while on PC*
  • Launching the title with a pad and then turning on the wheel, results in pad settings being applied. *Please, launch the game with the wheel only*
  • Mad Catz Pro - Force feedback and vibration are lost after after Alt+Tabbing or minimizing.

Recommended reading: Principle of least astonishment

Edited by user Sunday, May 10, 2020 12:58:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#308 Posted : Saturday, April 18, 2020 10:55:44 PM(UTC)
#309 Posted : Sunday, April 19, 2020 12:26:54 AM(UTC)

Forza should go back to FH3 design, no clothes, emotes or battle royale, just select from few set character, OR make clothes actual clothes and not costumes, FH should be a car enthuasists game, FH5 should have more visual customization, less cars (more variety, no more million mclarens) and atleast FH2 level sounds, if next games continue FH4s recipe the franchise will fall into the abyss of forgotten games
#310 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2020 7:04:56 AM(UTC)
Map, Sound and Game design in FH4. All 3 are lacking in FH4 compared to FH2, in FH4 the map is a flat B-line yawnfest, while FH2s maps is varied and great to drive on and look at, and cant be b-lined and generally has a feeling of being bigger. Sound design is an obvious topic...FH2 wins this one full stop. Game design - fortnite clothes, dances and battle royale arent gonna interest car enthuasists and the core fanbase, but rather interest 5 min attention span children, removing ALL of these 3 would be greatly be appreciated and make the focus be on cars again. Festival playlist, the lack of festival feel all contribute to FH4 being a *worse* game than FH2. I cant stand the direction horizon took with 4, if 5 keeps it im not buying it. /Rant

Edited by user Monday, April 20, 2020 4:41:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#311 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2020 7:34:32 AM(UTC)
I have been playing Forza games since FM6 and FH3. I am a huge car enthusiast and FH3 was the main reason why I purchased an Xbox One. I later got a wheel setup, which cost a lot of money. However, with the two newest releases, FM7 and FH4, the games seem to have some issues.

In my opinion, Forza Horizon 4’s Festival Playlist is a low blow. It feels like I’m playing it Turn 10’s way instead of my way, for a year I only went on Forza Horizon 4 to earn cars and nothing else. Forzathon used to be a great way of spending at most 30 minutes to complete all of the events, but the Playlist has made Forza Horizon 4 into a heavy grind requiring hours of tedious racing. I also disliked that new cars are now only obtainable on the Playlist. I know people would work in the game to earn something for free, but I missed the days where exclusive and hard-to-get cars were earned by just one easy task like in FH3 or from a car pack instead of having to play for so long to earn a car you’ll only use a few times. I’d appreciate it if Forza Horizon 4 makes earning all the week-exclusive items take less than an hour to do for even a novice player. Many fans and Youtubers have negative opinions on the Festival Playlist, so it’s a big issue. I also am not fond of how the game made a lot of cars unlockable ever since the game released, like the Ferrari 812 Superfast. It wasn’t like that in FH3, and it made a lot of players upset when it happened on the day FM7 released.

I haven’t played Forza Motorsport 7 for over a year because the game broke. I start up FM7 and it kept on freezing with a static sound every time I start a race. The game was unplayable and I let it sit on the shelf until just recently, but when I played it, the game still had lots of loading problems and the freezing in the beginning of the race that takes you back to the home menu still happens.

I love the Forza games despite their problems and will enjoy playing them as long as there is new stuff that you don’t have to work constantly every week for, and if fans could have more of a say of what should be in a Forza game. With the new Xbox console in the works, I’m optimistic for the future of the franchise. As for Forza Motorsport 7, I need help to stop the freezing (with the static loud noise that then takes me to the home menu) so some support and resolutions would be appreciated.

Thank you for your attention with these issues.
 1 user liked this post.
#312 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2020 10:32:39 PM(UTC)
The list of disappointments is endless. Top of it to me is not a feature, it is the lack of dialog between team and community

"We will make sure the appropriate team is notified" of support, the absence of update of known issues list (for instance raptor going under map is said investigated by support / no trace on known issues ), they go for a modification without any discussion with the most fans that are here on this forum. the sole guy from "Forza Community Team" I've seen since Retro , Morglet, has 4 posts, and gave 2 likes in 6 weeks ...

I am sorry to say I consider that team is not looking for car enthusiastic players, we are few and requesting quality over shiny. They look for crowd, they want a fortnite success. My vision of FH5 is ultimate eliminator. No more club ( already half killed ) , No more tuning ( already replaced in Eliminator ) , No more group races ( replaced by 1 to 1 races in Eliminator ) , No more rivals ( was almost killed at FH4 start ) .

The only car enthusiastic guy left the game team, says a lot, up to me, about what is upcoming.

I honestly hope I will be positively surprised, happened very few times with FH4.

For sure I won't take the risk of pre-ordering the ultimate , that FH4 team made sure I won't ever do that again.

I finish by saying my hope for the best to all of you as the blast of the economic worldwide earthquake is hitting us just same time covid killing thousands of our elders and beloved ones. FH issues look so small regarding to this.

Edited by user Monday, April 20, 2020 10:36:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#313 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2020 11:06:14 PM(UTC)
i hate doing the trail and the weekly online game. ether its broken or people cheat. takes me normal about 30 mins play time per day on ether .
normal a whole week to win it.
#314 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2020 11:47:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
The list of disappointments is endless. Top of it to me is not a feature, it is the lack of dialog between team and community

"We will make sure the appropriate team is notified" of support, the absence of update of known issues list (for instance raptor going under map is said investigated by support / no trace on known issues ), they go for a modification without any discussion with the most fans that are here on this forum. the sole guy from "Forza Community Team" I've seen since Retro , Morglet, has 4 posts, and gave 2 likes in 6 weeks ...

I am sorry to say I consider that team is not looking for car enthusiastic players, we are few and requesting quality over shiny. They look for crowd, they want a fortnite success. My vision of FH5 is ultimate eliminator. No more club ( already half killed ) , No more tuning ( already replaced in Eliminator ) , No more group races ( replaced by 1 to 1 races in Eliminator ) , No more rivals ( was almost killed at FH4 start ) .

The only car enthusiastic guy left the game team, says a lot, up to me, about what is upcoming.

I honestly hope I will be positively surprised, happened very few times with FH4.

For sure I won't take the risk of pre-ordering the ultimate , that FH4 team made sure I won't ever do that again.

I finish by saying my hope for the best to all of you as the blast of the economic worldwide earthquake is hitting us just same time covid killing thousands of our elders and beloved ones. FH issues look so small regarding to this.

It's fair to say their consumer base has changed. Even Dan G does not appear as enthusiastic at promotional events. Their games were borderline FANTASTIC on the X360, but right around the time Forza 6 was released, I think that's when they started losing steam.
 5 users liked this post.
#315 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2020 1:50:44 AM(UTC)
Well, my biggest disappointment is Forza Horizon 4 being tailored to suck playtime out of players in order to keep the game high in the "most played" Game Pass list. That's all this is about, really: game being milked to death to sell Game Pass subs.

Notice how we have more D500 championships now? Simple: they take longer to complete. I don't hate D500 obviously, but I hate spending time in D500 with cars I don't want to drive at that particular moment. Forzathon is grindy as always (these "do 10 whatever skills" challenges are pointless) and championships tend to have weird combos especially in Winter.

Speaking of Winter, Race tires grip better on snow than slicks on wet. "YAY!!!" for casuals. Metagame is completely based around the unofficial assist which is AWD. Another "YAY!!!" for casuals.

FH4 also no longer an enthusiast's game. It's been diluted to the highest. For a racing game to have 12+ million players, either its name is Gran Turismo or the game has become the most casual possible. I must say I was surprised to see a Brabus kit for the E63S but cars like these are a dime a dozen. For every E63S there's a 488 Pista with bugged stripes and a Macan Turbo without an offroad lift kit.

Only defense of the fanboys is "IT'S FREE!!! OMG!!!". Well, it's free, it sucks, and worse, it's unsolicited. No one was asking for battle royale. The "free support" has taken the game in a direction I don't like, sorry. "Free support" has added censorship to songs, grindy events, buggy and inaccurate cars, timed content and boring stories.

Edited by user Friday, April 24, 2020 4:43:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 1 user liked this post.
#316 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2020 2:29:16 AM(UTC)

Notice how we have more D500 championships now? Simple: they take longer to complete. I don't hate D500 obviously, but I hate spending time in D500 with cars I don't want to drive at that particular moment. Forzathon is grindy as always (these "do 10 whatever skills" challenges are pointless) and championships tend to have weird combos especially in Winter.

Speaking of Winter, Race tires grip better on snow than slicks on wet. "YAY!!!" for casuals. Metagame is completely based around the unofficial assist which is AWD. Another "YAY!!!" for casuals.

FH4 also no longer an enthusiast's game. It's been diluted to the highest. For a racing game to have 12+ million players, either its name is Gran Turismo or the game has become the most casual possible.

Only defense of the fanboys is "IT'S FREE!!! OMG!!!". Well, it's free, it sucks, and worse, it's unsolicited. No one was asking for battle royale. The "free support" has taken the game in a direction I don't like, sorry. "Free support" has added censorship to songs, grindy events, buggy and inaccurate cars, timed content and boring stories.

absolutely agree
 1 user liked this post.
#317 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2020 7:24:12 PM(UTC)

FH4 also no longer an enthusiast's game. It's been diluted to the highest. For a racing game to have 12+ million players, either its name is Gran Turismo or the game has become the most casual possible. I must say I was surprised to see a Brabus kit for the E63S but cars like these are a dime a dozen. For every E63S there's a 488 Pista with bugged stripes and a Macan Turbo without an offroad lift kit.

Hi,

Im afraid I also have to agree with you here, I have been away for a year from fh4 and decided to pick it back up again as we are in isolation and must say what a big mistake, ive expressed this in another post and now have gone back to GT sport as its leaps and bonds better PVP than this and the penalties for dirty bad drivers are better, everyone uses different cars unlike this game where everyone just uses the boring normal sheep cars, my dislike and disgruntled views on the bad parts of this shambles of a game which there's loads and no good parts are in a post called "weapon of choice for online races" or something like that if you want to see my gripes.

Edited by user Friday, April 24, 2020 7:32:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#318 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2020 11:52:31 PM(UTC)
Agree with Night Driver - 100%.
#319 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2020 1:14:25 AM(UTC)
General fatigue with the series... not really a FH4 specific issue. But it was the straw that broke the camels back. Glad we had a break.
#320 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2020 2:38:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: silver agite Go to Quoted Post

1) The biggest problem is scoring!
If in the game I am the only one qualified
a) we win - I DO NOT GET POINTS (it says what I got, but in fact, when you go to the menu points are not awarded !!)
b) we lose - I lose about 30 points.
If the opposing team has 1 qualifier, then for the victory I can get 2 points !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just lost 30, and for the victory (after 5 races) I got 2 **** points !!! this is how I should then raise the rating? !!!! losing 30, and getting NOTHING or 2 points? !!!! WHAT IS THIS BALANCE? !!!

First off all - yes, the rank system is bugged and not corectly save rank-points - IT'S THE BIIGEST PROBLEM IN THE GAME, hope they fix it someday...

The WORST thing happen FH4 is "Microsoft TrueSkill rank-system" - this is why you get +2 points after long hard game and get -148 points after losing because you had newbie or noob in team (or someone dc)
#321 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2020 10:00:07 AM(UTC)
Trueskill is fine, it’s having your ranking being dependant of other people that is the problem. And the points not being registered.

Edited by user Saturday, April 25, 2020 10:06:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#322 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2020 11:47:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RashestQuasar99 Go to Quoted Post
Trueskill is fine

it's the most funniest thing i've read this year xD

#323 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2020 12:46:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RashestQuasar99 Go to Quoted Post
Trueskill is fine, it’s having your ranking being dependant of other people that is the problem. And the points not being registered.

Fine? Of course, everyone dreams to get +1 to their ranking after a long 20-minute game :) Totally unreliable system that does not work in this game...

#324 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2020 3:11:31 AM(UTC)
True Skill works fine IF there is well functional matchmaking in combination with a big enough player base.
This is not the case in Ranked.
The way it is here the system only drains points from the absolute points pool leading to a continously grindier struggle to the top.
Even with the "point reset" PG did a while ago.
 1 user liked this post.
#325 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2020 3:23:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post
True Skill works fine IF there is well functional matchmaking in combination with a big enough player base.
This is not the case in Ranked.
The way it is here the system only drains points from the absolute points pool leading to a continously grindier struggle to the top.
Even with the "point reset" PG did a while ago.

I've been playing some AoE II DE, though I'm so bad at it that I don't even contemplate online multiplayer, but it's interesting that it also seems to have major problems with matchmaking. It makes me wonder if there's some sort of MS code shared across games relating to it.

https://forums.ageofempi...rible-currently/63423/57
16 Pages<<1112131415>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error