45 Pages<<2728293031>>PrevNext
#701 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2020 11:15:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Count Russcular Go to Quoted Post
Switched to the Toyota using PRKid's tune and oh my god that car has rear grip to die for. 01:33.3 i think. Got a few dirty 32's so fingers crossed i can run a clean one.

01:32.446 👍👍👍

.....👍

DJ Saoco
 2 users liked this post.
#702 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2020 11:25:45 AM(UTC)
😲! Kid’s tune..... 1:37:781 ! 😎👍
#703 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2020 12:09:38 PM(UTC)
Mugello track specific tune shared for the #99 Toyota shared. Minor change on 4th gear & Diff (A).

PRKid

Edited by user Sunday, April 12, 2020 12:10:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DJ Saoco
 2 users liked this post.
#704 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2020 12:24:47 PM(UTC)
Going to be streaming my HLR laps with FastBud for this weeks event at Mugello. Feel free to tune in at twitch.tv/richardmills92, also enjoying all the battles so far in HLR this year, it’s been fun!
Williams Esports Driver - Twitter @richardmills92
 1 user liked this post.
#705 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2020 4:08:10 PM(UTC)
Well I've shaken the rust off and brought my time down to a 1:33.892.

I'm certain I can find the last .900 in the first sector as that is where I'm having the most trouble with grip.
#706 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2020 4:47:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: silent0saint Go to Quoted Post
Well I've shaken the rust off and brought my time down to a 1:33.892.

....👍

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#707 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2020 1:45:22 AM(UTC)
Now I’m back on controller I mainly use chase far (current time was set with that view) but switch to bumper/hood for certain car/track combos. Enjoying this week more than I expected, P class is so far out of my comfort zone!
15/15 = 93%
 1 user liked this post.
#708 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2020 3:56:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR PRKid Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: crash220 Go to Quoted Post
Which is Cockpit and which is Driver?

Cockpit = You see the steering wheel and your hands on wheel.

Driver = NO steering wheel/hands within your view. You do see internal car elements (dash, indicators, clocks, etc..)

Cockpit then
#709 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2020 6:14:37 AM(UTC)
The number 13 is unlucky for some but for Burnin it proved to be another PB! 😉

1:37:677..... Team SithSpeed Toyota with Kid’s improved Mugello tune..... 😎

Outstanding Kid! 👍
 1 user liked this post.
#710 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2020 7:34:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SnowmansDad1 Go to Quoted Post
Lowered my time to 1:35.958, still in the Toyota. I enjoy this car!

GREAT job Snowman! Which tune (Name) are you running?

PRKid

Hey PRKid,

Well, I was using one that said DubaiMtn HLC, but then I started using your T5 tune (from 01/23/2019), and that felt much better!

My current time is 1:34.912

I will try your new Mugello tune. :-)

Edited by user Monday, April 13, 2020 7:37:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#711 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2020 7:36:18 AM(UTC)

Just a reminder, please let us know (if you have not done so already) what VIEW you are using during the HLCs. Thank you!

Below is the current list of Drivers for this week along with View info.

PRKid

It looks like I haven't been marked down for running on a wheel (Logitech G920). And I usually use Cockpit View. This week, I've been using Dash view though.

Regards,
Snowman

#712 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2020 8:39:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SnowmansDad1 Go to Quoted Post

It looks like I haven't been marked down for running on a wheel (Logitech G920). And I usually use Cockpit View. This week, I've been using Dash view though.

Regards,
Snowman

Gotcha!

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#713 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2020 2:53:55 PM(UTC)
Got a bit of seat time today and shaved a few more tenths off. Made some minor adjustments to the setup after the fact (uploaded as HLC25MugelloStk3), but I'm pretty happy with how it drives so I think that'll be about it. Car's probably good for a few seconds faster than I can push it (maybe 1:35 or so in the right hands), which seems pretty respectable given its down about 300 horsepower and probably 300 pounds of downforce from the frontrunners. Upgrading the thing would probably help close the gap, but would probably compromise the balance the car has in its stock form.

Current best: 1:38.1xx

Also tried one of those funky '88 Jags, and man, does that thing handle like poo. Nowhere near the purposeful missile the Mazda is.
 1 user liked this post.
#714 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2020 3:14:20 PM(UTC)
So, I got better on the first sector, problem was the rest of the track lol. There's been a few times where I got ahead of the quickest Jaguar and stayed ahead up until Casanova (turn 6) then out of excitement I'd either brake too much or shave a little too much off that turn and dirty my lap, it also was the cause of me losing a 1:33.4

I did manage to improve by a tiny margin, but tomorrow will tell the tale.

1 user liked this post.
#715 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 5:39:55 AM(UTC)
1:37:324 😎
 2 users liked this post.
#716 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 5:27:07 AM(UTC)
And the coaster pulls into the station with an exhilarated rider screaming ‘Again! Again!’ at the top of his lungs..... 🎉

Official time..... Mugello Full..... Team SithSpeed Toyota.... HLR BURNINASPHALT...... 1:36:839 😎

Goal reached..... 👍
#717 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 11:25:57 AM(UTC)
Had a quick try this afternoon to try and improve. No luck, left high and dry with 1:34.700
 2 users liked this post.
#718 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 12:05:31 PM(UTC)
Another excellent turnout at Mugello, with 31 drivers! Welcome silent0saint, and welcome back razzitGT, and BHR TRUEbk.

At least 3 of the cars were capable of running top times, the #23 Nissan, #99 Toyota, and the #63 M-B C9, but the superior handling of the Toyota made it by far the most popular car.

Rich won again driving the Toyota, claiming a WR for a day or two before getting passed by a Nissan. PRKid finished in a top 10 spot, and minsons took #11 to claim the final podium place from, razzitGT and FastBud in the closing hours by the smallest of margins. Coopracing finished ahead of Count Russcular to win tier 2, whilst StreetTalon held off the challenge from UnearthyDNA to win tier 3.

Congratulations to all our winners.

Here is a snapshot of the final standings:

Our winners:

Tier 1: WIL Rich 92 wins a paint for his 1992 Toyota #99 All American Racers Toyota Eagle Mk III.

Tier 2: Coopracing wins a paint for his 1992 Toyota #99 All American Racers Toyota Eagle Mk III.

Tier 3: StreetTalon4g63 wins a paint for his 1992 Toyota #99 All American Racers Toyota Eagle Mk III.

Tuners Prize: HLR PRKid wins a paint for his 1992 Toyota #99 All American Racers Toyota Eagle Mk III.

To claim your paints, message HLR Moss to arrange it's sharing whilst you are waiting in the car to download. We don't want anyone else to grab them. They are each personalised for the winner and hopefully will provide you with a memory of the event.

For our next challenge we are off to the mountains of California to drive some American Muscle. Good luck!

FM7, Series 3, Event 26
C Class (C500 Max)
Sonoma Full
Restricted to any car in the Rebirth of Muscle Division
Event will close at 9:00pm (UK time) on Wednesday, 22nd April.

Prize Liveries for Tier winners and for the Tuner whose shared setup is placed highest when driven by another driver.

Everyone welcome.
Simply post your times in this thread. But:
* Set your times in Rivals mode,
* Let us know which driving view you used,
* Let us know if you play with a wheel,
* Let us know if you drive Hardcore.

Anyone that hasn't yet informed us which driving view they use, please let us know on your next post.

The Leaderboard can be found here: HLC Leaderboard

The Rebirth of Muscle Cars

1995 Ford SVT Cobra R
1993 Ford SVT Cobra R
1993 Ford SVT Cobra R FE
1990 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Super Sport
1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Super Sport FE
1987 Buick Regal GNX
1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA
1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA FE
1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
1978 Ford Mustang II King Cobra
1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am

Only 12 cars to choose from this week. We have only run these cars at A700 previously.

At Sebring in Season 1 the Mustang came out top, and at Mugello in Season 2 the '79 Camaro won, but what will happen at C500? Expect them both to feature again!

Edited by user Wednesday, April 15, 2020 12:06:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#719 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 12:05:53 PM(UTC)
Here are the Tiers for our Event 26. Good Luck!

PRKid

Edited by user Wednesday, April 15, 2020 12:21:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#720 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 12:23:25 PM(UTC)
Yay, Sonoma!

Yuck, malaise-era redneckmobiles!

No clue what I'll be in for this one, but I'll have to find something; Sonoma's too great a track to pass up, even if it is in the least appealing Division in the game. Will have to look in game and see which car makes me puke the least. Maybe a Fox body Mustang.

==

Edit to add #2:

Gave several cars a shot, and had actually decided on the '95 Mustang because 1) it was the best-handling barge of the lot, and 2) some of the optional Ford parts make it look less-worse than it otherwise would (the SN-95 is seriously the worst-looking Mustang ever built). However, a certain Dead Milkmen song popped into my head and I became obligated to drive a Camaro. Just need a Motley Crue T-shirt and I'll be all set.

Current best: 1:49.187

Build's likely finalized, setup's roughed in (uploaded as HLC26 Sonoma 1.0). Nothing special, but it'll do donuts on your lawn all day long.

==

Edit to add #1:

Really like the paint job, Moss. The minty green and red work surprisingly well together.

Also, I'll eventually catch you to pick up that Viper paint from a few weeks back. You've been offline every time I've remembered to check (which, in all honestly, has been like 3 times).

Edited by user Wednesday, April 15, 2020 5:01:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#721 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 6:47:30 PM(UTC)
Hey guys

Good to be back on forza

Had to start with the 79 Camaro being one of my favourite cars

1:46.067

I have 2 tunes first one is street tire build ran a 1:46.4

Second build is what I used for my time race tire build handles like a Miata lol

Both tunes are shared
 2 users liked this post.
#722 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 7:18:24 PM(UTC)
Interesting.... oddly enough I don't think I have any of these in C500. IROC and GTA are great on alps but I suspect this track is too tight and will require way too many 2/3 upshifts with the stock gearing. The GNX and Monti aren't what they were in FM6 with the smaller LS swap. I'm partial to Pontiac's so....

I'll be East ... Um I mean West... Bound and Down...... at least until I get frustrated and set a proper time in the Vega or 53 Vette.

We're gonna do what they say can't be done in what has to be the worst year for any type of performance. Air pumps, cats, low compression, waiting in line for low octane, 400 ci of american muscle that puts out a whopping 180 HP through a solid rear axle on leaf springs. I mean WOW 17 second quarter mile drags at a blistering 80 mph. The pin striping did make it look cool and fast.
Crash

P.S. I know school is out but GO TO BEAD KIDS! Daddy needs the XBOX!
#723 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 7:22:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Chronic 957 Go to Quoted Post
Hey guys

Good to be back on forza

Had to start with the 79 Camaro being one of my favourite cars

1:46.067

Welcome back my friend! GREAT time to kick things off.

PRKid

DJ Saoco
#724 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 7:24:52 PM(UTC)
P.S. I know school is out but GO TO BEAD KIDS! Daddy needs the XBOX!

....😂....😴💤....

Good luck with that! ✅

DJ Saoco
#725 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 7:25:02 PM(UTC)
P.S. I know school is out but GO TO BED KIDS! Daddy needs the XBOX!

....😂....😴💤....

Good luck with that! ✅

DJ Saoco
45 Pages<<2728293031>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error