19 Pages<<7891011>>PrevNext
#201 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2020 11:20:28 PM(UTC)
For reference:

Also note: the game self-crashes upon any hooking attempt. (e.g. by security software, screen recorder, debugger, etc.)
#202 Posted : Friday, April 3, 2020 12:53:46 PM(UTC)
Cant play for more than a month because of activation error on startup. Tried all lifehack from internet to launch it but still no result. Is any idea how to fix this issue(hang type: activation) ?
#203 Posted : Saturday, April 4, 2020 3:48:31 PM(UTC)
Hey guys!
When I launch the game, there is the intro screen where you need to press enter, so I press enter, after that there are few options like continue, options, end and so on, so I press continue and I see stuck loading screen with a car, the circle in the corner is not moving and nothing happens for a minutes.

PS: I already updated Windows, drivers and reset data in Forza Horizon 4.
#204 Posted : Saturday, April 4, 2020 5:35:15 PM(UTC)
I am stuck also in this game activation error. Support is keeping telling me the same stupid advice. I have been really patient but after so many tries I lost it.
Also they keep closing my tickets for no reason!

Really I have been playing this game once in Februari 2020 , spend 200 euro on a steering wheel after I played it once. Played it 3 hours and crashed. I am waiting for a fix from Februari!
Total spend 250 euro for nothing!

The support is also closing my tickets and marks it as solved. This is unacceptable, I have never encountered such bad support.

Support keeps closing my tickets and marks it as solved. (but is not ofcourse)

-Keeps telling me run diax dialog

-I can't speak about it with a manager or an engineer.

Seems that support is suggesting the same solutions and playing dumb. They no the suggested sollutions won't work, there are so many trival suggests out here that this is just a joke.

-Btw got the same activation error as many have here.

#205 Posted : Sunday, April 5, 2020 4:02:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Radiant895 Go to Quoted Post
I bought the Ultimate Adds-Ons Bundle and my game can't open now. I first installed it normally to the same HDD my game is on, and it didnt work. When I click to open the game it just stays on the logo screen and closes after a minute. I have tried everything, every tip/video I saw on Google to try and fix it and it still doesn't work. I have also reinstalled the DLC's alone, didn't work. Then I reinstalled the entire game and installed the DLC's after installing the game. Game doesn't open still. Help.
Note: game worked all fine all until I installed the DLC's, I haven't updated neither Windows or Graphic Card drivers after installing them.

i have same problem from 3 ,4 months

The program ForzaHorizon4.exe version 0.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
Process ID: 12344
Start Time: 01d60b3f2d322e58
Termination Time: 4294967295
Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.404.531.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
Report Id: 48d8130f-6190-44e8-b191-0e68023c05b9
Faulting package full name: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.404.531.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Faulting package-relative application ID: SunriseReleaseFinal
Hang type: Activation
#206 Posted : Sunday, April 5, 2020 4:07:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kallath87 Go to Quoted Post
I'm having the same exact issue, I bought the ultimate bundle for PC and it will NOT launch. This is ridiculous, I'm asking for a refund.

i have same problem , mee to i want a refund
#207 Posted : Sunday, April 5, 2020 9:11:36 AM(UTC)
Hello !
same problem here , unable to launch it , crash on the first splash page , I’ve studied all the cases until now and I’ve understand that there are no solutions , you can try do wherever you want but the problem is a kind of permission in the store , I don’t know why sometimes people are able to launch the game but it’s unbelievable that I have to do like voodoo to play a game regularly bought , I’ve bought my copy 3 days ago from ms and I never be able to play it so money wasted ... I’ve read in other forum that some people have done a try with FH4 demo , and it’s working meanwhile the game crash , I don’t think they will solve the problem and this is very disappointing
 1 user liked this post.
#208 Posted : Sunday, April 5, 2020 3:08:59 PM(UTC)
Tonight I’ve tried to install FH4 demo on the same disk where I’ve installed the game ... demo run perfect;y flawless , this is really unbelievable so now I’m sure that there’s a kind of problem in MStore permission or something like that and this is unfixable , maybe only a bypass can be a solution ! Not for who have regular bought the game , ridiculous
#209 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2020 12:58:19 AM(UTC)
i recently had to reinstall the game, but when i launch it, its stuck on the startup page on the syncing data popup. i have already tried restarting all xbox services in the task manager but still the games stuck. anyone with a working fix please help
#210 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2020 8:06:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mem1001999 Go to Quoted Post
i recently had to reinstall the game, but when i launch it, its stuck on the startup page on the syncing data popup. i have already tried restarting all xbox services in the task manager but still the games stuck. anyone with a working fix please help

You started very very bad move here, you should never cancel a sync, it can take very long to achieve and if it fails, it potentially result in full reset of your FH profile ... I did reinstall yesterday, took me like 5 mn to get the first 1% progress displayed ( 1GB internet line )

#211 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2020 4:26:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: mem1001999 Go to Quoted Post

You started very very bad move here, you should never cancel a sync, it can take very long to achieve and if it fails, it potentially result in full reset of your FH profile ... I did reinstall yesterday, took me like 5 mn to get the first 1% progress displayed ( 1GB internet line )

Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Kranktus Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FTRxchispy Go to Quoted Post
I have just received the same canned message that GodAcala received. here is copy/paste from the email -

Feb 5, 4:11 PM PST

Hello,

Unfortunately, we are unable to restore any lost progress. I have gone ahead and sent some gifts. Once you unlock online mode, you can retrieve these by going to Horizon Life> Message Center> Gifts. Please keep in mind that this is a one-time convenience.

You got to be kidding me , microsoft and turn10 cannot manage a cloud ! I will not play this game again and i am uninstalling as i speak since i lost completely everything i worked so hard since the release of this game in 2018. Turn10 and microsoft game studios will never see a dollar from me. Not worth it to start from zero , 0 , nada again.

Turn10 you can keep the gifts i will not be playing this game ever again and for your information Turn10 , IT WAS NOT FAULT so this statement made on the email sent by you guys really made me very angry "

"""" Please keep in mind that this is a one-time convenience. """""

FTRxChispy signing out !

I'm out too , never again Turn10 , never ...

You never cancel a sync, I thought that was common knowledge.

How long does it take to uninstall? Just curious why you seem to be "exploring Britain"

always the same song of people who think they know, he waited 3 hours. Most of people who faced it knew about this requirement and waited as long as they could. it's just like updating your phone, when updating rom is stuck at 1% for 3 days ... you sure can continue to wait and you will always find some to tell you that you should have waited more but no point here

Don't consider yourself more clever because you know and you won't cancel, you don't need to cancel for loosing your profile, just a simple disconnection from servers while a simple daily sync and your profile is gone, that's it, period.

Well looky here!

Edited by user Tuesday, April 7, 2020 4:29:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#212 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2020 7:43:20 AM(UTC)
So, I installed the game some time ago, it didn't worked at first, but after a couple days it started to work. However, yesterday and today this game started to not work again. The gray screen just pops out and that's it. Besides, I am getting the same log as I did before.
That's the log:
Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5e6962e9
Faulting module name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5e6962e9
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000009bcb069
Faulting process id: 0x4064
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6044ec9367afe
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.404.531.2_x648wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.404.531.2_x648wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
Report Id: 760c26e6-a6e0-43db-9dce-d032fed2c7bc
Faulting package full name: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.404.531.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Faulting package-relative application ID: SunriseReleaseFinal
#213 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2020 1:10:21 PM(UTC)
Hi, my Forza Horizon 4 (PC) is initializing normally, the animations of developers appear, but when I reach the opening screen (link below), there is no sound and I can't press to start. Both, keyboard (Enter) and control (A), I press and nothing happens. It was running normal on the same PC I'm using, but now that's happening. I can't find nothing about this problem here.

https://filestore.commun...59672651abba?upload=true
 2 users liked this post.
#214 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2020 2:20:38 PM(UTC)
I made a petition for this mess. I can't express how disapointed I am spending so much money and the support is not helpfull.

Developers take your responsibiliy and respond:

[Mod Edit - petitions are not allowed on or linked on the Forza forums - MM]
Hope we can team up.

Please share my link so we can have it signed and measure how many people are affected. This is unacceptable.

Edited by user Friday, April 10, 2020 7:44:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#215 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2020 11:36:58 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - polls/surveys/petitions are not allowed on or linked on the Forza forums - MM]

Edited by user Friday, April 10, 2020 7:45:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#216 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2020 10:23:53 PM(UTC)
This seems to work for me, after uninstalling just about every app that could possibly be intefering with the game and trying every action I could find in all the threads that exist about this issue:

Restart machine.

Open XBOX Live Settings panel.
Click on 'Fix it'.
Click on 'Check again'.
Repeat until working.

Open Windows Security and disable Real Time Protection.

Run game.

If it doesn't work, start again (including the restart).

Let me know how you go, interested to see if this works for anyone else.
 1 user liked this post.
#217 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2020 7:38:59 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - polls/surveys/petitions are not allowed on or linked on the Forza forums - MM]

Wow serious my post is getting deleted for setting up a poll? You steal my money by not delivering a fix for months? and now you ban my poll?

Come with a serious answer instead of deleting hiding the truth, you messed up good and now a lot of users don't have a solution. I am waiting for months to get a fix.

How is this even possible.

Edited by user Friday, April 10, 2020 4:08:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#218 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2020 6:14:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: v1brate1 Go to Quoted Post
This seems to work for me, after uninstalling just about every app that could possibly be intefering with the game and trying every action I could find in all the threads that exist about this issue:

Restart machine.

Open XBOX Live Settings panel.
Click on 'Fix it'.
Click on 'Check again'.
Repeat until working.

Open Windows Security and disable Real Time Protection.

Run game.

If it doesn't work, start again (including the restart).

Let me know how you go, interested to see if this works for anyone else.

How many times did you do this before the game started?
#219 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2020 11:23:40 AM(UTC)
Like my brother said they are w@nking over xbox and are saying f@ck PC users even though the game had to have been created using a PC in the first place, I decided to buy an xbox and not for forza either. I bought it to play ARK I host ARK on my superior PC and play ARK on the kids toy. Strangely enough forza has no problem on the kids toy

Edited by user Saturday, April 11, 2020 11:25:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#220 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 4:39:39 AM(UTC)
i used command prompt:
C:\WINDOWS\system32>netsh interface teredo set state type=enterpriceclient
The parameter is incorrect.

could this be a teredo issue? Your machine administrator has disabled Teredo locally?? could that be the fault
 1 user liked this post.
#221 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 4:40:07 AM(UTC)
if so how to fix this?
#222 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 10:51:04 AM(UTC)
Its 100% an problem with the Teredo Network thing...
If the game starts sometimes and sometimes not its not a install issue or anything.
Its just not connecting to the server to check if the game is connected to your account.

Idk if theres any fix in your router settings or something to let the ip get easyer access or something.
They should fix this now... No one can fix this on his own just sad

2 users liked this post.
#223 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 11:04:48 AM(UTC)
Start Fix maybe works for you guys

1. Go to windows settings
2. (Spielen) Play
3. (Xbox Netzwerk) Xbox Network
4. wait till its finished searching
5. (Beheben) Repair
6. Wait till its finished
7. Start the game again

If not try again should work on the second try

Edited by user Tuesday, April 14, 2020 11:08:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#224 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 1:36:15 PM(UTC)
So, i been playing forza for some time now, and i have this problem from when i bought it. I enter the game, i wait for the splash screen, then i hit enter and it is fine, after that, i hit continue, and it just loads forever. I tried resetting the app, and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesen't. I played the game in offline mode and it worked fine, but when i turn on my network and i try to connect, it just loads forever. If someone could help me i would be very thankful, i really need your help guys!
#225 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2020 6:08:32 AM(UTC)
i tried to ask for a refund..YoU HaVe t0 Do iT WitHiN 14 DaYs 0f tHe PuRCHas3 Dat3.... **** so i spend a **** load for a **** non working game
19 Pages<<7891011>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error